Page 125 of 160 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3991

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/da...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Danny Masterson accusers must have claims resolved by the Church of Scientology, judge rules
    This is such bullshit! They need to start taxing those crack pots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/da...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Danny Masterson accusers must have claims resolved by the Church of Scientology, judge rules
    So have the charges against him been dropped?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://abc7.com/health/kirk-cameron...-mugu/9239156/

. POINT MUGU, Calif. (KABC) -- Despite warnings from public health officials to stay home on New Year's Eve, a number of public gatherings took place across Southern California, including another maskless event hosted by actor Kirk Cameron.

In recent weeks, Cameron has openly defied COVID-19 mandates and hosted two caroling events in Thousand Oaks as the region deals with a surge in deaths and cases. Few, if any, could be seen wearing masks or distancing from each other at those events.

The 80s sitcom star planned to host another event Thursday night in Malibu.

"We're hoping that we're going to have hundreds of people here. Please come and join us by candlelight as we sing and as we pray for our country," he said in a video posted to his Instagram page.

City officials said they are aware of an unpermitted, planned event and are coordinating with law enforcement and are "attempting to reach the organizer to inform them that they cannot hold an event in Malibu."

Though it's unclear if the event was moved at the direction of city officials, groups of people were seen on the beach at Point Mugu for the faith-based event around 5 p.m. on New Year's Eve.

State Senator Henry Stern on Wednesday took to Twitter to speak out against the event.

Just dropped @KirkCameron a note seeing if he could just stay home and hum quietly to himself this NYE. We’re too busy fighting this peaking pandemic to even mourn our fallen. Please don’t make us spend more time or safety resources on profiteering/PR disguised as prayer/protest pic.twitter.com/6q0CbGNcoG

— Henry Stern (@HenrySternCA) December 31, 2020

In a separate Instagram post, Cameron, an outspoken anti-mask advocate, cited the recovery rate of the virus when trying to explain why his events are justified.

"I'm not trying to endanger people, I'm outside under the stars, giving people hope," he said.

It was a similar scene over in Valencia, where hundreds packed a parking lot to ring in the new year. Few who attended the outdoor concert, hosted by Christian activist Sean Feucht, at Higher Vision Church wore masks or physically distanced.

In a statement, the church said while it wasn't an "official" church event, they provided the outdoor venue and some volunteer services.

In other areas across Southern California, much smaller gatherings took place. Car enthusiasts gathered in Pasadena for their annual New Year's Eve Rose Parade cruise, even though the world-famous show had been canceled.

Law enforcement officers responded and checked on the crowd, but did not order them to disperse.

"Local PD came by and said everything is okay as long as long as you wear your face mask and no drinking in public and, you know, keep the peace," said Albert Vasquez.

As concerns mount about "super-spreader" events that have contributed to the current COVID-19 surge, law enforcement in Los Angeles is expected to be on party patrol New Year's Eve.

Public officials are urging Angelenos not to gather in groups for the holiday. Such gatherings for Halloween and Thanksgiving were seen as major contributors to the current COVID-19 surge which has pushed the daily death toll to record levels in Los Angeles County.

Officials fear the current surge will get even worse in January as a result of gatherings during Christmas and New Year's.

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/05/kim-k...rce-shes-done/

Looks like Kim and Kanye are divorcing.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post

I'm honestly suprised it lasted this long. I've always believed that she only married him for the publicity. She didn't bank on serious mental illness as part of the package. I don't like either of them FTR. I think they're both talentless idiots that just do shit for clout.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post

This is amazing. I must suppress my happiness.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Nic's gonna get us!
    They are both Narcississts. I knew they wouldn't last. I actually feel sorry for their kids.

My sister likes Kim too for some reason. No one I know likes Kanye.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-05-2021 at 04:53 PM.

I've never seen an episode of The Kardashians and couldn't tell you a single Kanye song (he sings, right?).

I honestly know nothing about them but I know OF them, doesn't everyone? I know they're Famous for No Apparent Reason, and that they have a kid named Blue Ivy and a kid named North. That's where my knowledge of the famous duo ends.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I've never seen an episode of The Kardashians and couldn't tell you a single Kanye song (he sings, right?).

I honestly know nothing about them but I know OF them, doesn't everyone? I know they're Famous for No Apparent Reason, and that they have a kid named Blue Ivy and a kid named North. That's where my knowledge of the famous duo ends.
    He raps! I love his music....but him personally, no thanks. I feel bad saying that because I know he is mentally unwell. He is also extremely full of himself.

Side note: you should listen to his song "Through the Wire". That is the first song I heard of his that made me a fan, the lyrics are on point, AND he recorded the song while his jaw was wired shut so that just blew me away.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/dr-...rain-aneurysm/

Dr. Dre says he will be “back home soon” after the music mogul received medical treatment at a Los Angeles hospital for a reported brain aneurysm.

The rapper and producer said in a social media post Tuesday night that he’s thankful for the “well wishes.” The Los Angeles Times reported that he was in stable condition at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after undergoing testing for a possible brain aneurysm Monday.

“I’m doing great and getting excellent care from my medical team,” he said. “I will be out of the hospital and back home soon. Shout out to all the great medical professionals at Cedars. One Love!!”

His representative has not immediately responded to an email.

A source told the Times that Dre was in an intensive care unit at one point.

Several music artists and athletes paid tribute to Dre on social media on Tuesday. Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg and LeBron James offered prayers toward Dre’s recovery.

Dre, whose real name is Andre Young, has produced hits for Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Eminem and more. He’s won six Grammys.

Born in the Southern California city of Compton, he broke out on the music scene as a co-founding member of N.W.A., producing the group’s groundbreaking 1988 debut album, “Straight Outta Compton.”

Dre produced his own hits and multiplatinum albums, along with crafting music for many others including Kendrick Lamar, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Nas, Busta Rhymes, the Game and Anderson .Paak. He also found success outside of the rap genre, producing pop hits for Gwen Stefani and Mary J. Blige.

Dre founded Beats Electronics in 2008 with Jimmy Iovine and six years later they launched a streaming subscription service, Beats Music. Apple acquired both in a $3 billion deal in 2014.

I know more about Dad (Robert) white broncos and well this: https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...htmlstory.html
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I can listen to N.W.A. 24/7, so great! Love Dr. Dre, he is a legend. Had no idea he was in the hospital...

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://abc7news.com/dr-dres-home-ta...lized/9403848/

BRENTWOOD, LOS ANGELES -- While Dr. Dre was in the hospital for a possible brain aneurysm, his home in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles was the apparent target of a burglary ring Tuesday night, though police say nothing was taken.

Authorities initially believed the suspects may have been targeting Vice President-elect Kamala Harris' house in the area. But investigators determined a home owned by Dr. Dre, born Andre Young, was the actual target.

Police say the burglars would bang on fences and doors before breaking into homes. The group attempted to break into Dr. Dre's home around 10 p.m. but were unable to get inside, according to Los Angeles police.

During a surveillance operation in Brentwood, officers spotted an SUV believed to be involved, and after a short chase the suspects were apprehended. Four people were taken into custody in Pacific Palisades.

Inside the suspects' vehicle, investigators say they found a backpack full of burglary tools, saws and crowbars.

Dr. Dre has not released a public statement on the attempted burglary, but he said Tuesday he was "doing great and getting excellent care" at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

The rapper and media mogul posted on Instagram that he expects to be out of the hospital soon.

"Thanks to my family, friends and fans for their interest and well wishes. I'm doing great and getting excellent care from my medical team. I will be out of the hospital and back home soon. Shout out to all the great medical professionals at Cedars. One Love!!"

and that they have a kid named Blue Ivy and a kid named North. That's where my knowledge of the famous duo ends.
    Blue Ivy is Beyonce and Jay z's daughter

(not knocking you, just letting you feel better about knowing even less about them as you thought you did)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

You know more than me. I didn't know what their kids' names were, and I really don't know much about them other than they are irritating.
    Apparently not, see below.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Blue Ivy is Beyonce and Jay z's daughter

(not knocking you, just letting you feel better about knowing even less about them as you thought you did)
    Who the hell are Beyonce and Jay Z?!
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

She was just trying to lure you out of your lurker mode so you would post with us! She totally knew that wasn't the right name!
    Hey, if it brought WordsWords out of lurkdom it was worth it, but I really did think Navy Blue was Kanye's kid. How is one supposed to keep up with goofy celebrity kids names these days? I wonder how 'Apple Paltrow' is doing with her fruity moniker?

Hey, if it brought WordsWords out of lurkdom it was worth it, but I really did think Navy Blue was Kanye's kid. How is one supposed to keep up with goofy celebrity kids names these days? I wonder how 'Apple Paltrow' is doing with her fruity moniker?
    Navy Blue

I love you KimT you kill me.

Her name is actually Apple Martin(i). Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I come out every so often, but I'm usually too tired to type anything...you caught me on my day off ;)

I can't say much though, my son has a weird name (it's not made up shit like helicopter inspector or whatever it is...oh, google tells me it's Pilot Inspektor, and it's from a song...like that's so much better) so I get the same weird looks these crazy parents get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Which guy was the one that got his throat ripped out by a tiger?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Siegfried Fischbacher of 'Siegfried & Roy' has terminal cancer
    Just read he has died.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/14/siegf...er-dead-at-81/

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I come out every so often, but I'm usually too tired to type anything...you caught me on my day off ;)

I can't say much though, my son has a weird name (it's not made up shit like helicopter inspector or whatever it is...oh, google tells me it's Pilot Inspektor, and it's from a song...like that's so much better) so I get the same weird looks these crazy parents get.
    My children have 'different' names too. When she was eight, my daughter asked me why our "pets have people names and your kids have pet names." Our pets were Cindy Lu, Herbie, and Ernie. My children's names are common to German Shepards and Poodles. So, unusual but not made up names.

. MyPillow CEO and beleaguered 'Stop the Steal' Trump champion Mike Lindell had a secret nine month romance with 30 Rock star Jane Krakowski, DailyMail.com can reveal.

In recent days Lindell has been threatened with legal action by Dominion Voting Systems and dumped by a host of big box stores, as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's and Wayfair have all dropped his product in the wake of the crack addict turned CEO's continued promotion of false claims of election fraud and apparent enthusiasm for martial law.

Now, DailyMail.com has learned that Lindell, 59, was let go rather more personally last summer when his passionate romance with Krakowski, 52, came to an end after a weekend together at the actress's rented Hamptons beach house.

According to one friend the relationship between the unlikely pair was an 'open secret' in New York's West Village where the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt star and her Minnesota based lover were regularly seen in each other's company.

The source said: 'It surprised many of Jane's friends because she's such an icon in the gay community, but here she is dating one of Trump's biggest business backers. I mean he was seen in the West Wing and at Trump rallies and he is probably responsible for half of the revenue of Fox News.

'We'd always joke that Jane had so much money, couldn't she afford her own My Pillow?'

The relationship struck some as doubly puzzling thanks to the fact that Krakowski has previously expressed views at the opposite end of the political spectrum from Lindell's robust Republicanism.

According to one former friend: 'Jane was a HUGE fan of Obama and her viewpoint, by the nature of her business and the Broadway audience that she plays to (and calls her 'boys') certainly speaks democratic.'

Another source, who spoke with DailyMail.com on condition of anonymity, struggled to see what Krakowski saw in the multi-millionaire bedding titan but revealed that he had wooed the actress for close to a year, showering her with gifts and flowers.

The source said: 'He sent flowers to her almost every week and champagne and bottles of different liquor. She said she had known him for about eight years and that they had been friends but then they started a relationship about a year ago.

'I don't know exactly what she saw in him but she seemed happy and thought he was a good man.'

According to the source Krakowski and Lindell met in a studio while filming a show and the relationship continued on from there.

The romance was not, the source said, all plain sailing. They revealed, 'They would fight and Jane would throw all of the gifts that he had given her away.

'Then they would make up and there would be more gifts again.'

One friend told DailyMail.com: 'Jane was impressed that Mike had turned his life around, from his recovery from crack cocaine and alcohol addiction to now being sober and worth hundreds of millions of dollars.'

Father-of-four, Lindell has often spoken of how he lost his money, his marriage and nearly his life to his hopeless addiction before a moment of Divine intervention saw him turn his life around and, in 2009, achieved sobriety through prayer.

The friend said: 'Jane would always say how fantastic he was and that he was a role model that her son Bennett could look up to.'

It is an assessment that has raised eyebrows among some who know her as DailyMail.com revealed that Lindell has settled dozens of federal lawsuits across eight different states for fraudulent advertising and bogus claims of being a 'sleep expert.'

Lindell has long been a vocal champion of Trump. He appeared alongside him at the White House last spring, in a bizarre Rose Garden address during which he called for more religion in public schools and urged people to use periods of pandemic isolation for prayer.

And he has stolidly refused to accept that Trump lost the election, attending rallies in Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan and Pennsylvania in a bid to 'Stop the Steal.'

Most recently and bizarrely he claimed to have uncovered 'proof' that Trump had won ten million more votes than President elect Joe Biden. Lindell made his claims in a White House meeting Friday, January 15.

The pillow boss was pictured entering the White House clutching papers which revealed his plans for, 'immediate action' to 'save the constitution,' referenced the Insurrection Act and called for a shake-up in CIA leadership.

Trump reportedly called the brief meeting to an abrupt halt after which Lindell insisted on seeing White House counsel Pat Cipollone – a meeting made awkward by the fact that blacked out sections of Lindell's notes called for Cipollone to be fired.

And while Lindell has channeled all his energies into the doomed cause of 'saving' Trump's presidency since his split with Krakowski, the actress has a new man and a new show. She is currently fronting a reboot of game show, 'Name That Tune.'

According to one friend Krakowski's new relationship signaled the end of her romance with Lindell. They said, 'This summer she started a flirtation with a new guy that she spent loads of time with in the Hamptons so poor Mike was shown the door.'

Another source said, 'Jane didn't really talk about why they broke up but she said she didn't like the way he treated women sometimes – particularly his ex-wife.'

The friend added: 'Maybe if they'd stayed together he would've focused on Jane rather than trying to question the outcome of the election and advise President Trump on martial law.'

When approached by DailyMail.com Krakowski denied even knowing Lindell and said only: 'I've never met the man.'

Lindell said: 'I have never even heard of Jane Krakowski???'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Krakowski.html

Jane Krakowski is now connected to the My Pillow guy.

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/22/mypil...omance-rumors/

. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is putting rumors to bed that he was in a relationship with Jane Krakowski.

One day after the former “30 Rock” star, 52, denied the report, saying she’s more likely to be in a relationship with Kermit the Frog than Lindell, the bedding bigwig told Page Six he has no clue who she is.

“I’ve never been to the Hamptons or that place in New York or whatever it is, the West Village,” Lindell, 59, told Page Six over the phone on Friday.

“I’ve never even met [her],” he continued. “I didn’t even know who the lady was. I’ve never met her in my life.”

In a separate voicemail, Lindell struggled to say Krakowski’s last name, pronouncing it “co-krow-ski.”

The Daily Mail claimed in a report Thursday that Lindell and Krakowski sparked a romance after meeting on the set of a show. He allegedly wooed her with flowers and gifts for nearly a year, the report claimed.

Page Six first heard rumblings of a romance between the unlikely duo in November, but a friend of the actress denied the rumors.

“I don’t know where this silly rumor came from, but it was circulating a while back and went away and now [it’s back] again,” the insider shared. “I don’t get it!”

Thread Information