Page 15 of 160 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

This Jim Carrey girlfriend suicide is super fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    From I gather they had a rocky relationship and only dated for short amounts of time. They hadn't dated that long this time around when he broke up with her. I wonder if she dated people in between their breakups or if she was pining away for him when they were broken up. Either way I'm getting the vibe of a certain personality disorder.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    From I gather they had a rocky relationship and only dated for short amounts of time. They hadn't dated that long this time around when he broke up with her. I wonder if she dated people in between their breakups or if she was pining away for him when they were broken up. Either way I'm getting the vibe of a certain personality disorder.
    He is really nuts, like super crazy, so she probably was too.

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberT View Post
    Alexa Joel is another one I think bears little resemblance to her mom and is basically just a female version of her dad.
    Yep and the eldest Sandler kid Sadie, she too is a mini Adam.

No, she's super fug, guys.
    I hate saying but yeah she really is.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I don't think she's super ugly, but I do think her features are super manly and that she could do stuff to downplay that. She will never have her Dad's aura though. Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by 7777 View Post
    Yep and the eldest Sandler kid Sadie, she too is a mini Adam.
    To be fair, both his kids didn't stand a chance of looking cute. Funky genes all round. I'm always more surprised by attractive couples having ugly kids.

Is it bad that i want to read the note she left? The daily mail keep posting about it on FB and tagging his page in their posts which is even more tacky than usual for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Is it bad that i want to read the note she left? The daily mail keep posting about it on FB and tagging his page in their posts which is even more tacky than usual for them.
    Me too, I also can't wait to hear how she had his pills.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Nope. Nothing bad about that. Who doesn't want to read it? Seriously.

I'd like to read her note as well but I don't think we'll get a chance to.

It reminds me too much of the crazy who killed herself in my apartment over her boyfriend. Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

She prolly did a shewhomustnotbenamed and snuck in thru the doggy door and got the pills. Sounds like she REALLY wanted make sure that he knew she killed herself over him. It's sad cuz no one is worth taking yourself out over. It's not like her death will scar him for life. He will keep living and probably have many new girlfriends after. She will be that crazy ex girlfriend who killed herself, nothing more. C'est la vie, Que Sera, Sera, ob la di ob la da, life goes on....

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Awwww. Ruin it! I missed it
    You didn't miss anything. It was just a pic of Scout Willis walking around the streets with no top on, like queen was talking about in her post. You can see it in this NSFW link: http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/02/...ee-the-nipple/

Whatever might be said about her face, her body is beautiful. She definitely inherited Demi's genetics in the body department.

He is really nuts, like super crazy, so she probably was too.
    He's nuts! He's one of those egomaniacal idiots dedicated to the 'Law of Attraction'. I guess it's an easy self-esteem boost for successful, wealthy, and famous people to buy into a belief system wherein failure and success are simply a matter of attitude. That way they don't have to feel too bad for all the poor, unhealthy, marginalised people who could have improved their lot if only they were more positive AND they get to take 100% credit for every aspect of their success.

While I think it's really fucked up to suicide bc of a relationship (this is what I understand from news on her letter that was to him, i think?)...

I am really curious to know how their relationship was behind closed doors and how he broke up with her. The on and off, and the way he talked about her after she died... I'm wondering if he wasn't all "I'm too good to be with a nobody" or something like that.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    You didn't miss anything. It was just a pic of Scout Willis walking around the streets with no top on, like queen was talking about in her post. You can see it in this NSFW link: http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/02/...ee-the-nipple/

Whatever might be said about her face, her body is beautiful. She definitely inherited Demi's genetics in the body department.

He's nuts! He's one of those egomaniacal idiots dedicated to the 'Law of Attraction'. I guess it's an easy self-esteem boost for successful, wealthy, and famous people to buy into a belief system wherein failure and success are simply a matter of attitude. That way they don't have to feel too bad for all the poor, unhealthy, marginalised people who could have improved their lot if only they were more positive AND they get to take 100% credit for every aspect of their success.
    I actually think there is something very organically wrong with him, he acts about one step ahead of a homeless person screaming at his shadow. The fucked thing in this country is that if you are very rich or very poor, you don't receive the mental health treatment you need.

From what I've read, this literally sounds EXACTLY like my roommate who offed herself. They probably had a rocky, unstable relationship because they're both fucking nuts.

Here's some new Kurt Cobain death scene pictures that were released.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/new-...tag=ACQ449302a

The story about Jim Carrey's ex just keeps getting weirder. Now reports are saying she was married at the time of her death. She and her husband had been separated for 5 months but she and Jim dated on and off longer than that. Some celebrity rags are speculating that Jim didn't know she was married. That he wouldn't have been seen out with her if he knew. So he would have kept her a secret then?

Celeb gossip will look for any theoretical angle they can pull out of their asses, completely speculating as much as any of us do without the facts.

She kinda reminds me of Winona Rider.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Here's some new Kurt Cobain death scene pictures that were released.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/new-...tag=ACQ449302a
    You really have to love the timing on this one.

"Congratulations on your recent wedding, Frances Bean. We know you didn't invite your mom, so here are pictures of your dead father's suicide scene thing."
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

"Congratulations on your recent wedding, Frances Bean. We know you didn't invite your mom, so here are pictures of your dead father's suicide scene thing."
    I don't think she actually got married, I think that was a tabloid rumor sparked by an old picture of her boyfriend where he has a ring on his wedding finger. But that picture's been around for ages. There's no actual confirmation from her at all and she's been on Twitter. Likewise, Courtney made a sarcastic comment about 'attending an important event' and being at a fashion show because 'don't worry, nothing actually happened' on her instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

The pictures were released in 2014. It says so on the site.

http://www.chron.com/entertainment/c...in-6556427.php

Randy Quaid just can't get a break

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    They both need some serious intervention because they obviously suffer from mental issues.

Thread Information