Page 128 of 160 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3991

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I don't really watch TV, but I read through the highlights of it. I've never been a fan of the Royal family or the whole setup, but none of it surprised me.
    Same. They seem so fake, I don't get what the obsession with them is.

My mom was shocked. Sweet summer child.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/meg...tv-1234927105/

Meghan Markle is believed to have filed a formal complaint to ITV over former “Good Morning Britain” presenter Piers Morgan’s comments about her suicide revelations.

Variety understands that Markle wrote to CEO Carolyn McCall on Monday, raising concerns over how Morgan’s words would affect the mental health dialogue in the U.K. and may even impact someone contemplating suicide.

The issue of mental health is paramount for ITV, which needs to be seen as taking the matter seriously following a spate of suicides linked to its hit show “Love Island,” including that of popular host Caroline Flack a year ago.

Both ITV and Markle’s representatives declined to comment on the matter.

Morgan quit the popular morning news program on Tuesday shortly after U.K. media regulator Ofcom opened an investigation into his comments on Monday’s episode. British tabloid The Sun reported that Morgan, a permanent fixture on the program since 2015, exited after ITV bosses asked him to apologize on air and he refused. The broadcaster declined to verify the report.

Responding to Markle and Prince Harry’s bombshell CBS interview, in which Markle revealed to Oprah Winfrey her mental health struggles and suicidal thoughts, a belligerent Morgan cast doubt on Markle’s comments.

“Who did you go to? What did they say to you?” demanded Morgan. “I’m sorry, I don’t believe a word she said, Meghan Markle. I wouldn’t believe it if she read me a weather report.”

Although Morgan later clarified his remarks on “Good Morning Britain,” noting that, “It’s not for me to question if she felt suicidal, I am not in her mind and that is for her to say,” the presenter on Wednesday declared that he’s “had time to reflect on my opinion, and I still don’t [believe Meghan Markle in her Oprah interview].”

Ofcom launched its investigation on Tuesday after more than 41,000 people wrote in to complain about Morgan’s behaviour.

Earlier in the day, on Tuesday’s edition of the program, Morgan stormed off set while “Good Morning Britain” was being broadcast live, following an altercation with weatherman Alex Beresford, who called Morgan’s antics “diabolical.” The host then left, uttering, “Sorry. You can trash me, mate, but not on my own show. See you later.”

The Oprah interview with the couple has sent shockwaves through the U.K., where a peak of 12.3 million viewers tuned into the broadcast on ITV. Buckingham Palace on Tuesday responded to the allegations of racism made in the interview, noting that the “whole family was saddened” to learn the “full extent” of the pair’s trials in the U.K. and the matter will be addressed in private.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing

. Bloomberg) -- Television journalist Geraldo Rivera says he may run for the U.S. Senate seat now held by retiring Ohio Senator Rob Portman.

Rivera, in a tweet tagged from Siesta Key, Florida, said he was ?pondering running? for Portman?s seat. Rivera, 77, has lived in Shaker Heights, Ohio, since 2017 and has hosted a radio show ?Geraldo in Cleveland? since 2018.

Rivera was a longtime ally of former President Donald Trump but their relationship soured after the 2020 election. Rivera criticized Trump for his refusal to accept his loss to President Joe Biden, saying Trump was acting ?like an entitled frat boy.? He said the former president was guilty of inciting the Jan. 6th riot at the U.S. Capitol, though he added that Biden should pardon him.

Rivera, who?s had a long television career as a reporter and talk show host and is now a ?roaming correspondent at large? with the Fox News network, also toyed with the idea of a Republican Senate run in 2014 in New Jersey. He never became a candidate.

Rivera did not immediately respond to requests for comment and did not mention on which party line he would run. He has said he voted to re-elect Barack Obama, a Democrat, in 2012.

Portman is one of five Republican senators who have said they will not seek re-election in 2022. Missouri Senator Roy Blunt on Monday was the latest to announce he would not run, joining Richard Burr of North Carolina, Richard Shelby of Alabama and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania.

https://www.fiercepharma.com/marketi...ine-med-claims

The FDA sent a Cease and Desist order on the Kardashians over BioHaven Pharmaceuticals endorsement.

Reality star Khloe Kardashian’s appearance on "The View" talk show earned Biohaven Pharmaceuticals loads of media impressions and mentions last summer—but now it's earned the pharma company an FDA slapdown.

Kardashian appeared on the morning talk show last July just after she signed on as a Nurtec spokescelebrity. During the seven-minute segment, she talked about her daughter, her family’s reality series and her migraine headaches.

All fine so far. But she also called Nurtec ODT a “game changer,” claimed it works in 15-20 minutes and said it doesn’t give her rebound headaches like the other migraine meds she’s used. All while being recognized as a paid spokesperson for Biohaven and Nurtec.

Kardashian’s claims are false or misleading on efficacy and on risks, the FDA's Office of Prescription Drug Promotion (OPDP) wrote in the untitled letter issued Tuesday.

Biohaven acknowledged the FDA letter in a statement and added it is "working closely with the FDA to evaluate and respond.”

Along with Kardashian’s casual superlatives overstating efficacy, the OPDP pointed out that risk information is mostly missing from the segment. While the audio and video highlight Kardashian’s benefit claims, the risks are reduced to text only and in a small font size.

Instead of the typical laundry list of potential risks in TV ads, "The View" interview ends simply with host Whoopi Goldberg thanking Kardashian for being on the show to talk about migraine, asks her to repeat the drug name once more and then ends the segment saying, “We’ll be right back.” The segment is still available on the show's YouTube channel.

The untitled letter maintains that “the overall effect of disclosing risk information in this manner undermines the communication of risk information and thereby misleadingly minimizes the risks associated with the use of Nurtec ODT."

The watchdog further dinged Nurtec for failing to file the required Form FDA-2253 before the segment aired. The form and promotion submission is a required FDA filing for any drug advertising or promotion before its use. The OPDP said it reviewed the video interview on its own but also received one complaint through the FDA’s Bad Ad snitch program.

Khloe Kardashian joins sister Kim Kardashian in the bad ad doghouse in what's likely a first for family members receiving FDA promo reprimands. Kim was warned back in 2015 when she served as a spokesperson for Duchesnay morning sickness drug Diclegis. She posted an Instagram rave without an #ad label and with few risk details, but included a link to the drug’s website. Her post was captioned “OMG. Have you heard about this?” The FDA forced Duchesnay and Kim Kardashian to run another post listing all the risks.

The FDA did not delineate what if any action it may require Biohaven to take, only warning the pharma that it has 15 days to detail its response and explain its plans to discontinue the video’s use.

Khloe Kardashian, a social media star with more than 133 million followers on Instagram, signed on as a Biohaven Nurtec ambassador in July—and "The View" was one stop on her media day introductory tour. Khloe is currently featured in Nurtec branded TV ads running nationally and on the Nurtec website as part of Biohaven’s “Take Back Today” campaign.

Oh geez. What works for some, may not work for others. If you try it and it doesn't work, just move on to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I didn't know Kim got in trouble for endorsing Diclegis. My GYNO office gave me a bunch of bottles for free. It's weak sauce and won't hurt the baby. It's stupid she got reprimanded for posting about it.

As many people here know I was super sick during my pregnancy, Diclegis helped for some of it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I didn't know Kim got in trouble for endorsing Diclegis. My GYNO office gave me a bunch of bottles for free. It's weak sauce and won't hurt the baby. It's stupid she got reprimanded for posting about it.

As many people here know I was super sick during my pregnancy, Diclegis helped for some of it.
    I used to work at Once Upon a Child, and we had these "preggo pops" that people would come in looking for, and swore by. Lots of pregnant mothers thought it was a lifesaver and specifically went in our store to get them, to help with nausea.

Dude, they were just fucking candy

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I used to work at Once Upon a Child, and we had these "preggo pops" that people would come in looking for, and swore by. Lots of pregnant mothers thought it was a lifesaver and specifically went in our store to get them, to help with nausea.

Dude, they were just fucking candy
    It must have been a placebo effect.

So I saw this vid on TMZ. Is it just me or is Tiffany Haddish massively fucked up? Like on a mix of things?

Maybe he should give Bam some advice...

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/m..._headlines_hed

MTV star Steve-O is 'so grateful' to mark 13 years of sobriety

MTV star Steve-O celebrated a major milestone in his sobriety journey on Thursday: He is officially 13 years sober.

The reality TV personality shared a side-by-side look at what his life was like before he got clean by recreating a photo he took 15 years ago, showing just how far he has come.

"So grateful to be celebrating 13 years of sobriety today," said Steve-O, whose real name is Stephen Gilchrist Glover. "Thanks to everyone who helped me get here!"

Steve-O also credited longtime friend Johnny Knoxville "for giving me the loving nudge that started my journey."
    Steve-O previously came clean about his prior drug use in the 2009 documentary "Steve-O: Demise and Rise," in which he says his dependence on drugs fueled a "descent into madness."

Since coming clean, he is living his best life. He proposed to girlfriend Lux Wright -- who took the new photo in the side-by-side snaps -- and rescued a German Shepard mix during a 2018 trip to Peru, which he adopted and named Wendy.

He just LOOKS better.

He just LOOKS better.
    His teeth still creep me out overall, but yes, he looks soooo much better!

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/the...th-1234934554/

A longtime crew member of ABC?s ?The Conners? and ?Roseanne? died on set Thursday after suffering a ?fatal medical event,? according to a spokesperson for Werner Entertainment, the production company behind ?The Conners.? His identity was not disclosed.

?With heavy hearts we regret to confirm that a member of our technical crew suffered a fatal medical event today,? said a spokesperson. ?He was a much loved member of ?The Conners? and ?Roseanne? families for over 25 years. As we remember our beloved colleague, we ask that you respect the privacy of his family and loved ones as they begin their grieving process.?

TMZ, which first reported the news, said the crew member was on Stage 22 of the CBS Studio Center when the medical emergency occurred.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/el...l-agency-says/

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has tweeted his way into trouble with another federal agency, this time the National Labor Relations Board.

The board on Thursday found that a May 20, 2018 Musk tweet unlawfully threatened employees with loss of stock options if they chose to be represented by the United Auto Workers union.

Board members ordered Tesla to make Musk delete the tweet and stop threatening employees with loss of benefits for supporting a labor organization.

Tesla must also post a notice addressing unfair labor practices at its Fremont, California, plant, and post a notice dealing with the tweet at all its facilities nationwide.

The UAW, which had been trying to organize the 10,000-worker Fremont plant, called the order a great victory for workers who have the courage to stand up to companies like Tesla. Vice President Cindy Estrada said in statement that the system “is currently stacked heavily in favor of employers like Tesla who have no qualms about violating the law.”

Messages were left Thursday seeking comment from Tesla.

In its decision, the board agreed with an administrative law judge who ruled against Tesla in September of 2019.

The board also told Tesla to reinstate an employee who was fired for organizing activity and to give him back pay. Other than the back pay, Tesla faces no financial penalties, the UAW said.

Musk tweeted on May 20, 2018: “Nothing stopping Tesla team at our car plant from voting union. Could do so tmrw if they wanted. But why pay union dues and give up stock options for nothing? Our safety record is 2X better than when plant was UAW & everybody already gets healthcare.”

It’s the second time Musk has run afoul of federal regulations on Twitter. In September of 2018, Musk and Tesla agreed to pay $20 million each and make concessions to settle a Securities and Exchange Commission lawsuit alleging Musk duped investors with statements about a plan to take the company private.

How do people feel about Ellen getting kicked off her own show and possibly replaced by Kelly Clarkson?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How do people feel about Ellen getting kicked off her own show and possibly replaced by Kelly Clarkson?
    First I've heard of it. I mean, why don't they just cancel her show and start a new one for Kelly? Ellen had a good run. She should just retire at this point.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I don't care for either one of them, so meh.

I just find it ironic give Ellen's reputation. I kind of feel sorry for her...Im a sucker. I dont believe for a second that shes retiring from the show on her own terms.

I dont know if the allegations are true, or if she knew about what was going on, but Im a little sick of this cancel culture. People that do legit illegal shit should be called out, but youtubers like Jenna Marbles shouldnt have to leave their platform.

Ok nvm about the jenna marbles thing.

I just find it ironic give Ellen's reputation. I kind of feel sorry for her...Im a sucker. I dont believe for a second that shes retiring from the show on her own terms.

I dont know if the allegations are true, or if she knew about what was going on, but Im a little sick of this cancel culture. People that do legit illegal shit should be called out, but youtubers like Jenna Marbles shouldnt have to leave their platform.
    So it's not Ellen's choice to leave?

I dont think so.

I'm pretty sure it isn't. I'm not someone that supports cancel culture, but if she really was acting like that around people and treating them like shit then I have a hard time feeling sorry for her. If that's the case then she made her bed and now she's going to have to lay in it. Too many of these celebrities get high on their horse and think that it's a free pass to be an asshole to people. It costs nothing to be a decent human being and if even a fraction of those stories are true, this wasn't just a case of someone wanting their privacy at times like any other person. It was blatantly being a dick to people. I understand when celebrities get tired of being asked for a photo while they're out to eat a nice dinner and just want to be left alone. They deserve to have some privacy, but what is being described with her goes WELL beyond that. When you're on the job, you're on the job and if you want to act like a dick to your employees and guests, it'll bite you in the ass. She wouldn't be where she is without them and she probably needed this wake up call.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it isn't. I'm not someone that supports cancel culture, but if she really was acting like that around people and treating them like shit then I have a hard time feeling sorry for her. If that's the case then she made her bed and now she's going to have to lay in it. Too many of these celebrities get high on their horse and think that it's a free pass to be an asshole to people. It costs nothing to be a decent human being and if even a fraction of those stories are true, this wasn't just a case of someone wanting their privacy at times like any other person. It was blatantly being a dick to people. I understand when celebrities get tired of being asked for a photo while they're out to eat a nice dinner and just want to be left alone. They deserve to have some privacy, but what is being described with her goes WELL beyond that. When you're on the job, you're on the job and if you want to act like a dick to your employees and guests, it'll bite you in the ass. She wouldn't be where she is without them and she probably needed this wake up call.
    Oh I did not know she was the one being a dick to people...I thought people on her staff were being dicks, and she supposedly didnt know about it.

Ive been reading the wrong info.

Oh I did not know she was the one being a dick to people...I thought people on her staff were being dicks, and she supposedly didnt know about it.

Ive been reading the wrong info.
    I'm not going to say it's true, but everything I've seen is employees and prior guests saying that she refused to acknowledge them, were told to not talk to her and that they had to eat breath mints if they were ever to approach her. That she was mean to people and some guests were offended that she never said hello to them before the show, just used them for the time on camera and otherwise refused to interact with them.

The sad truth is that some of these celebrities aren't who you think they are in reality. I've learned this all too well living in LA and interacting with some of them. There are some REALLY super cool people in the industry and there are assholes. Just like any other work situation lol. It's just deflating when you meet some of them and they aren't who you pictured they'd be like. That's why they say to "Never meet your heroes".

ETA: Unless they're Betty White. ALWAYS meet her if you're ever blessed in any way. Wish I could.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 05-22-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm not going to say it's true, but everything I've seen is employees and prior guests saying that she refused to acknowledge them, were told to not talk to her and that they had to eat breath mints if they were ever to approach her. That she was mean to people and some guests were offended that she never said hello to them before the show, just used them for the time on camera and otherwise refused to interact with them.

The sad truth is that some of these celebrities aren't who you think they are in reality. I've learned this all too well living in LA and interacting with some of them. There are some REALLY super cool people in the industry and there are assholes. Just like any other work situation lol. It's just deflating when you meet some of them and they aren't who you pictured they'd be like. That's why they say to "Never meet your heroes".

ETA: Unless they're Betty White. ALWAYS meet her if you're ever blessed in any way. Wish I could.
    I heard some of the same stuff about Oprah. You werent supposed to approach her or make eye contact etc. I could totally see that with Ellen. I was hoping she was one of the good ones. If shes shady, shes been pulling off this ruse for a long time until she was found out.

Have you ever met Ellen BB? You would def know more than me who is shady and who is not. I really like Sam Rockwell, I hope hes not an asshole.

I heard some of the same stuff about Oprah. You werent supposed to approach her or make eye contact etc. I could totally see that with Ellen. I was hoping she was one of the good ones. If shes shady, shes been pulling off this ruse for a long time until she was found out.

Have you ever met Ellen BB? You would def know more than me who is shady and who is not. I really like Sam Rockwell, I hope hes not an asshole.
    Nope. Never met her so can't say either way. Jeff Goldblum is a SWEETHEART. Nicest celebrity I've ever met. Matthew Perry is creepy. Scott Baio is a complete asshole. I'm drawing a blank on anyone else that I had a bad experience with. The majority of people are really nice and down to earth, but as with anything you'll always have a few assholes in the mix.

Thread Information