Page 120 of 160 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3991

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Duggar compound raided!! Fuck these degenerates.

https://q13fox.com/2019/11/20/homela...e-in-arkansas/
    I saw something yesterday about this and they were saying it isn't true. If Fox is reporting it on them, then I guess it did happen and there was no way to avoid reporting it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I saw something yesterday about this and they were saying it isn't true. If Fox is reporting it on them, then I guess it did happen and there was no way to avoid reporting it.
    Fuck I didn’t mean to use Fox as my source. I heard the same thing, that is isn’t true, but now multiple sources are saying it is. A girl can dream

From what I gather, one of the son in laws of Jim bob (or whatever the fuck his name is) is pissed off because Jim Bob took all of the money from the show that was supposed to go to everyone, so he’s airing their dirty laundry.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What is this shit popping up on my news feed saying that Prince Harry and Meghan are moving to Canada

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah I saw that. They say they are stepping back from the royal family and will provide for themselves. As far as I am concerned, based on all I have heard from my husband who is from the UK, they need to get rid of all the royals. I don't understand the tax base supporting them in this day and age.
    Good on them. Maybe all that tabloid talk had some truth to it.

Belcalis Alm?nzar said bcz Trump threatens Iran she's moving to Africa. Another idiot liberal who says she's moving out of the country bcz of Trump. Why Africa? Maybe it's bcz her own people in DR & Trinidad don't want her either.

Bye Belcalis enjoy Africa, you won't be missed, and take your husband with you!

I just read Kobe Bryant died.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN1ZP0QW

I hate helicopters!!!!!

Crazy. I just saw that too
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

I’m so happy Joaquin Phoenix won an Oscar for Joker. The movie was a little weird but he played a great weirdo.

Well let’s see if he follows through this time.

Damn I can’t believe it’s been 10 years since Corey haim died. I had the biggest crush on him.

I bet by Mon night/Tues Morning this will be bootlegged online and we can all watch it.

Oh believe me if I see it I will grab it and share.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Im so confused with this Lea Michelle business. Is she racist or a super bitch or not? so many conflicting articies. Either way Hello Fresh dumped her ass.

Im so confused with this Lea Michelle business. Is she racist or a super bitch or not? so many conflicting articies. Either way Hello Fresh dumped her ass.
    Confession-I didn't even know who she was when I saw all these articles, so I had to google her. From the sounds of it, based on all the articles I have read, she is a racist and super bitch. I saw she lost her sponsorship. Again, I didn't even know who she was, so I am probably not the best person to chime in, but I did anyway.

Is it bad that I know who that is and that her bf od'ed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Wait, what did she say? I haven't seen anything.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wait, what did she say? I haven't seen anything.
    Long story short she tweeted something about Black Lives Matter and was called out by cast members of Glee who were black who she was mean to. But a lot more people are coming out and saying she was horrible to them, so she may not be racist and just a huge cunt. Either way she got dropped from Hello Fresh.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/lea...ns-1234623622/

Long story short she tweeted something about Black Lives Matter and was called out by cast members of Glee who were black who she was mean to. But a lot more people are coming out and saying she was horrible to them, so she may not be racist and just a huge cunt. Either way she got dropped from Hello Fresh.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/lea...ns-1234623622/
    Thanks! I don't see where she made racist remarks, but you never know the whole story. She seems like a total bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lady-an...acist-origins/

Lady Antebellum to get a new name

Country group Lady Antebellum is making a huge change to their band – they are changing its name. On Thursday, the band announced on social media it would drop the word "Antebellum," due to its association with slavery.

"When we set out together almost 14 years ago, we named our band after the Southern 'antebellum' style home where we took our first photos," the band said in their statement. "As musicians, it reminded us of all the music born in the South that influenced us…Southern Rock, Blues, R&B, Gospel and of course Country. But we are regretful and embarrassed to say that we did not take into account the associations that weigh down this word referring to the period of history before the Civil War, which includes slavery."

The band — which consists of members Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott and Dave Haywood — said that they are "deeply sorry for the hurt this has caused and for anyone who has felt unsafe, unseen or unvalued. Causing pain was never our hearts' intention, but it doesn't change the fact that indeed, it did just that. So today, we speak up and make a change. We hope you will dig in and join us.⁣⁣⁣"

The group says they have been awakened, but this is just one step. "There are countless more that need to be taken. We want to do better. We are committed to examining our individual and collective impact and making the necessary changes to practice antiracism," their statement continues.

"We will continue to educate ourselves, have hard conversations and search the parts of our hearts that need pruning—to grow into better humans, better neighbors," they wrote. In the statement, the group also announced they would donate to Equal Justin Initiative through their LadyAID foundation.

The band-members signed the statement "Lady A" – their new name. Their social media channels have also adopted this new moniker.

The members of Lady A are among many public figures to make changes in the wake of nationwide protests. The demonstrations were sparked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of Derek Chauvin, who was a Minneapolis police officer at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    They'd be better off to get a new act and all new members. Awful band.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

https://abc7.com/sports/kareem-abdul...bbing/6244763/

SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. (KABC) -- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's 28-year-old son was arrested earlier this week for allegedly stabbing his neighbor in San Clemente, authorities confirmed Friday.

Adam Abdul-Jabbar was booked Wednesday on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, a spokesperson for the Orange County Sheriff's Department said. He was released on bond the same day.

According to authorities, deputies responded about 10 p.m. Tuesday to a call of a stabbing in the 300 block of Calle Guaymas. The suspect was taken into custody without incident, officials said.

The victim, whose age was not released, transported himself to a hospital with multiple injuries that were not life-threatening, the sheriff's spokesperson said.

The investigation is ongoing.
    Adam Abdul-Jabbar (28) under investigation for a stabbing.

Fucking finally!

Ive heard he was a rapist for years now.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN23O3M9

3 charges of rape

Chase Rice facing backlash over his concert

https://www.wbir.com/article/news/he...e-50a49b3964d5

As COVID-19 cases surge in Tennessee, a fellow country singer is calling out performer Chase Rice for his concert at Brushy Mountain this weekend.

The singer played to a crowd on the lawn of the former state prison in Morgan County on Saturday night.

Rice has since deleted his social media posts showing what looks like a crowd of people gathered in front of the stage with no visible masks, but other users screen recorded them before they were deleted.

Knoxville-native Kelsea Ballerini retweeted a video from the concert with her concerns.

"Imagine being selfish enough to put thousands of people’s health at risk, not to mention the potential ripple effect, and play a NORMAL country concert right now. We all want (and need) to tour. We just care about our fans and their families enough to wait," she wrote.

According to a post on the Brushy Mountain Facebook page, capacity at the concert was reduced from the normal 10,000 to 4,000. It also said that temperatures would be taken of guests and workers before they entered the grounds and that all workers would be wearing masks and gloves when interacting with guests.

There are several live concert events planned at Brushy Mountain over the next few months. The next one features Sawyer Brown on July 18.

Chase Rice was trending on Twitter on Monday morning after stories about Ballerini's criticism were shared.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53297864

US rapper Kanye West has said he is running for president, potentially pitting him against a man he says he admires, Donald Trump.

"We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future," he tweeted. "I am running for president of the United States!"

His wife Kim Kardashian West and entrepreneur Elon Musk endorsed him.

But it's unclear whether West is really running.

He does not appear to have registered his name with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) for November's election. The closest name the FEC database shows is a candidate called "Kanye Deez Nutz West", who filed their papers with the Green Party in 2015 under the address "1977 Golddigger Avenue, Suite Yeezus" and appears to have raised no money.

It is also not the first time West has claimed that he is running for the White House.

At the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards, he said he had decided to run for president in 2020.

But last November he pushed the date back, saying he would actually run in the 2024 contest.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked the crowd at Fast Company's Innovation Festival.

"We would have created so many jobs that I'm not gonna run, I'm gonna walk," he said, adding he was considering changing his name for the run to "Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West".
    In his tweet on Saturday, US Independence Day, West, 43, did not say if his supposed run would be affiliated with a particular political party.

In any case, contesting the nomination of one major parties would be impossible at this stage, with the election only four months away.

In order to appear on the ballot as an independent candidate, West would have to gather a certain amount of signatures and register in states by a particular deadline. The deadline has already passed in some major states but the music star would still technically have time to file in many others.

Could Kanye really become president?
    Kanye: 'I'm the greatest artist of all time'
    Kanye: 'Trump made me feel like Superman'
    This year's contest is likely to be a straight battle between Republican President Donald Trump and Democrat Joe Biden.

In 2018, West made a bizarre appearance at the White House with President Trump during which he wore a Make America Great Again hat and made an expletive-filled rant that Mr Trump described as "quite something".

"I love this guy right here," West said, walking behind the desk to hug the seated president, who said: "That's really nice."

The rapper also pushed back on the idea that African-Americans are overwhelmingly Democratic Party voters, saying: "People expect that if you're black, you have to be Democrat."

Kim Kardashian West retweeted her husband's statement about the presidential run with an American flag.

She has in recent years become a significant voice in the US movement for criminal justice reform and has successfully lobbied President Trump to release several prisoners.

This gotta be the Onion yet the article is coming from BBC News about Kanye West Running for President.

OK then.

Thread Information