Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1598

Thread: Election 2016: Let's do this

Same cat??

Duff Goldman Verified account
    ‏@Duff_Goldman

The cake on the left is the one I made for President Obama's inauguration 4 years ago. The one on the right is Trumps. I didn't make it. ��
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Exact same cake. Unless he refused to make the cake for Trump, they should have asked him to make it again since they loved the design so much. It's a gorgeous design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Well, I'm happy that they donated the money to a charity that includes everyone and their basic human rights. And she did give credit once it came out.

Would be nice if the organizers who ordered it would say something, but I won't hold my breath.

And the funny part is Obama's cake was a real cake. Each layer a different flavor... Trumps cake? Styrofoam. With on small edible layer...

I have to think there are moles in the Trump org who WANT to make him look bad. This much stupid doesn't "just happen"

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    And the funny part is Obama's cake was a real cake. Each layer a different flavor... Trumps cake? Styrofoam. With on small edible layer...

I have to think there are moles in the Trump org who WANT to make him look bad. This much stupid doesn't "just happen"

I wish I could believe that. I really do.

I'm so tired of being called a snowflake. Like snowflakes are beautiful and original so why should it be so offensive?
    As far as I can tell all the snowflakes are pretty strong in their protesting so I'd hardly call them weak. They're being heard loud and clear.

All I can think of is how much whining and complaining and crying trump probably does behind closed doors about all the people who despise him and I also wonder how many of his supporters have switched allegiance after seeing more and more of his bullshit.

JFC, looks like the new WH press secretary is as prone to butthurtedness as his boss, throwing a fucking tantrum and calling it a statement. Unbelievable.

I hate this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I'm so tired of being called a snowflake. Like snowflakes are beautiful and original so why should it be so offensive?
    As far as I can tell all the snowflakes are pretty strong in their protesting so I'd hardly call them weak. They're being heard loud and clear.

All I can think of is how much whining and complaining and crying trump probably does behind closed doors about all the people who despise him and I also wonder how many of his supporters have switched allegiance after seeing more and more of his bullshit.
    Snowflakes become blizzards and avalanches. Fear us!

Also:
    https://thinkprogress.org/all-the-sp...37b#.aitmrj78o

I think they have decided to jump on the term "throwing a tantrum" as a group. I have heard that from several GOP people that I used to consider friends. We are all "throwing a tantrum" because we are not expressing undying support for Trump.

A woman I know posted on her FB today that she was afraid to express her opinion in today's hate filled society, and have told her kids to keep their opinions to themselves to keep teachers and others from treating them unfairly and discriminating against them. They are huge Republicans. The family makes around 200k. They are white, well educated (she is a PhD), pretty, athletic, Christian and have had every opportunity in life. They have 2 daughters and 1 son. I wanted to tell her "you're afraid bitch? How do you think the rest of us who don't fit the mold feel". I was so mad that not only did they get their idiot and get to abuse all kinds of people, but now they want to play the victim.

After all her like minded friends backed her up by regurgitating the same bullshit, she said that now that she had found her voice she decided to tell these "women protestors" what she thought, and they were ugly to her. This cunt has 2 pre-teen daughters. Why in the hell wouldn't you support a Women's March in that situation? I am just so mad.

I hate social media. I wish we could go back to the days where we didn't have to know everyone's stupid thoughts.

I was discussing documentaries with people, and recommended some good ones I've seen throughout the years. Someone actually said to me "well all the ones you have seen are probably libtard hippy ones"

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Imagine my pain, my brother is a Black Trump loving Obama hater. Oh, and he's a YouTube conspiracy believer, like Obama enacted laws to put us in concentration camps. I've cursed him out I don't know how many times, because I can take people who voted for him (I really can't, it's too soon) I can't take Blacks who did. Especially if you hate Obama, disagree with his politics, but to tear him down and build up Trump? No, just no! Even in my neck of the woods, and this is Trump country, no one was happy by the time he made it to inauguration. I've never seen news articles about Trump get so few positive comments. Those of you who are my friends on Facebook know how hard that this was for me, I had gay friends saying ugly women couldn't be raped, outright racism from a few people that I thought were friends...

I hope that Trump does well. Well as in he doesn't fuck up the country too much. First, he needs to grow the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    JFC, looks like the new WH press secretary is as prone to butthurtedness as his boss, throwing a fucking tantrum and calling it a statement. Unbelievable.
    I literally thought that was a joke video, what a sniveling pussy. It's like watching a kid being pushed out in front of a crowd to read out his book report.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I literally thought that was a joke video, what a sniveling pussy. It's like watching a kid being pushed out in front of a crowd to read out his book report.
    Welcome to the next four years. I never asked for a Toddler. Now I have not just one, but many.

Pass the juice box.

Election 2016 Lets do

having a presidential election in 24 days, with one of the two candidates being a populist of the extreme right, how do you think we feel? pure shock. with Brexit and Trump the nutjob scum is obviously on a winning streak and I dont want my country to be the next to make a stupid ass decision

That press secretary dude is a bitch.

"Alternative facts"
    This has to be a goddamned joke.

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/...icle-1.2952884

IT'S CALLED A LIE.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupexhausted View Post
    "Alternative facts"
    This has to be a goddamned joke.

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/...icle-1.2952884

IT'S CALLED A LIE.
    Did somebody punch Conway right before that pic was taken?

I hope this is a conscious effort to choose the ugliest pictures of her like they do with trump.
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Ok don't make fun of me, but I thought the chick in the pic sbs posted a page back was Debbie Gibson i know who that Conway person is, but it didn't look like her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post

Try a WWII reference next time someone decides to be an arsehole
    Attached Images Attached Images

I hope this is a conscious effort to choose the ugliest pictures of her like they do with trump.
    Choose pictures where the outside matches the inside. Solid plan.

What do guys think about the SNL writer who said Barron was gonna be the first homeschool shooter or whatever and got suspended?

It was a dick comment, to be sure, but it's kind of funny that DT would give a statement on how the media misrepresented his crowd size, but had nothing to say about this. Especially having gone after SNL in the past for much less offensive things.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do guys think about the SNL writer who said Barron was gonna be the first homeschool shooter or whatever and got suspended?

It was a dick comment, to be sure, but it's kind of funny that DT would give a statement on how the media misrepresented his crowd size, but had nothing to say about this. Especially having gone after SNL in the past for much less offensive things.
    I think people are forcing him to pick his battles. Besides, it wasn't an insult to him personally. It was his Son. I seem to think that if they insulted Melania he'd be just as neutral about it.

It's. All. About. Him.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Dick comment?? That's hilarious.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information