Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1598

Thread: Election 2016: Let's do this

Omg. This can't be true. Whyyyyyyy?

NEW: Sarah Palin is under consideration for secretary of veterans affairs, sources tell ABC News.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Omg. This can't be true. Whyyyyyyy?

NEW: Sarah Palin is under consideration for secretary of veterans affairs, sources tell ABC News.
    Sarah Palin is the least of the problematic people he is choosing.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Sarah Palin is the least of the problematic people he is choosing.
    Agreed. She's just a laughing stock that really can't do anything worse to the laughing stock our Veteran's Affairs already is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I don't even want to be awake for the next four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    I don't even want to be awake for the next four years.
    And sadly it's not just going to be for the next four years. Even if we put someone good in during the 2020 election (and that's doubtful because you know they are going to spend the next 4 years gerrymandering and trying to take the vote from everyone), the things they will have done during this term (Supreme Court Justices for one thing) and the encouragement of the Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists is going to last for decades.

Saw the Sachs thing, what the fuck.

At least TRY to keep some of your bullshit straight mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Told you trump would win

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    Told you trump would win
    And we told you they would try to destroy America, which the Trump-Nazis are now trying to do by attacking people in the name of their glorious leader elect, and he is doing himself by appointing the most evil and unqualified people possible to the cabinet. There are no winners with him being the winner.

Told you trump would win
    Good luck with your race war

I think you want a race war to start. He already saved carrier jobs from going to Mexico and he isn't even the president yet. Is everyone here just angry women who don't work and feed of the goverment?

I think you want a race war to start. He already saved carrier jobs from going to Mexico and he isn't even the president yet. Is everyone here just angry women who don't work and feed of the goverment?
    Oh, you mean the one that is already troubling people on both sides of politics? The deal where he had to bribe Carrier with 7 million of our tax dollars to do the right thing? That cronyism?

Sure, woe is me, here I am almost finished with my PhD, making probably 6 times what Goonie makes....yes, woe is me just sitting here feeding off the gubmint. Of course, people like Goonie want women to actually be doing that, women like me and a lot of others on here make people's like Goonie's penis shrivel up and the only medicine for that is to vote for Nazi Trump so that he can feel like a man again. Bwahahahaha!

Here's what the LOCAL Republican paper had to say:

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/p...ring/94725864/

Why Carrier deal could set troubling precedent

The $7 million incentive package Carrier Corp. will receive as part of a deal the company reached with President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence represents a departure from how tax credits are typically used in Indiana.

It's also the kind of agreement Trump slammed on the campaign trail.

The furnace manufacturer will receive $5 million in tax credits over 10 years in exchange for keeping 1,069 jobs at its Indianapolis plant with an average wage of $30.91 hour. The company also will receive $1 million in training grants and up to $1 million in additional tax credits based on Carrier's planned $16 million investment in the west-side factory.

The board of the state's economic development agency must still approve the deal. As governor, Pence is chairman of the board and appoints its members.

The deal was a major early victory for the incoming presidential administration. It was also welcome news for the plant's 1,400 employees, who had been told in February that their jobs would be eliminated and the work shipped to Monterrey, Mexico.

But the deal differs from most other economic development agreements in Indiana, where incentives are usually aimed at luring jobs, not merely retaining them. In fact, about 400 workers at Carrier will still lose their jobs under the deal, as will 700 employees at a related company in Huntington.

Some experts say the deal sets a troubling precedent.

"It’s a potentially dangerous policy where you reward a company that threatens to leave. It’s a dangerous precedent. Why wouldn’t every other company make the exact same pitch?" said Steve Weitzner of Silverlode Consulting, a site selection firm. "In this case, you’re rewarding a company that is actually cutting a lot of jobs in the state."

But others say that economic development has to be handled on a case-by-case basis

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Guilty.

And I just went to Paris for the third time this year, thanks to your tax dollars. Being poor is fucking amazing!
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Guilty.

And I just went to Paris for the third time this year, thanks to your tax dollars. Being poor is fucking amazing!
    And you didn't even bring me back a shot glass for my collection. Ingrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    And you didn't even bring me back a shot glass for my collection. Ingrate.
    I'll get it next time. These trips are on the taxpayer. Poverty is fucking amazing. Thanks, Obama!
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 12-02-2016 at 04:30 PM.

By selling out all the people and workers and giving them tremendous tax breaks? Yeah, great job.

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I don't understand the whole point of a victory lap

Sounds more like an ego lap.

He's getting buddy, buddy with Taiwan and going to piss China off in the process. Awesome.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usato...tory/94831986/

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    He's getting buddy, buddy with Taiwan and going to piss China off in the process. Awesome.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usato...tory/94831986/
    He's calling literally every country and doing the same thing, telling them they're great and he loves them, and people are like 'uh this is not what international diplomacy is umm sir....'

Guy has no clue.

He's calling literally every country and doing the same thing, telling them they're great and he loves them, and people are like 'uh this is not what international diplomacy is umm sir....'

Guy has no clue.
    I thought part of it was an act, but he's actually this fucking stupid. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    HA!

@[WWE] Hall of Famer and President-elect @[Donald J. Trump] named WWE co-founder Linda McMahon to run the @[U.S. Small Business Administration]. https://yhoo.it/2h7MCKH

Lost another FB friend (from HS) in the last few days because of this election. I think that is approximately 4 or 5 HS friends this year that couldn't stand my anti-Drumpf/GOP posts and comments. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Lost another FB friend (from HS) in the last few days because of this election. I think that is approximately 4 or 5 HS friends this year that couldn't stand my anti-Drumpf/GOP posts and comments. LOL
    I lost my first friend this week. She was supposed to be one of my best friends, and I noticed that she hadn't commented on several important posts in mine and my hubby's life, so I mentioned it and she said she had to block me because of the "temper tantrum" I was throwing by posting anti Trump stuff. WTF? I told her that I had put up with 8 years of her and her friend's whining and complaining, and now I didn't get to have an opinion. She thinks that now everyone should support the president and that me not supporting him is wrong. She said she unfollowed me in an attempt to "keep our friendship despite my fit throwing".

So I am not allowed to have an opinion? Whatever bitch. I told her that if all she wanted was a bunch of butt kissing "yes ma'am friends" she should have never become friends with me. She knew how liberal I was from the beginning, but suddenly that's no longer allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I lost my first friend this week. She was supposed to be one of my best friends, and I noticed that she hadn't commented on several important posts in mine and my hubby's life, so I mentioned it and she said she had to block me because of the "temper tantrum" I was throwing by posting anti Trump stuff. WTF? I told her that I had put up with 8 years of her and her friend's whining and complaining, and now I didn't get to have an opinion. She thinks that now everyone should support the president and that me not supporting him is wrong. She said she unfollowed me in an attempt to "keep our friendship despite my fit throwing".

So I am not allowed to have an opinion? Whatever bitch. I told her that if all she wanted was a bunch of butt kissing "yes ma'am friends" she should have never become friends with me. She knew how liberal I was from the beginning, but suddenly that's no longer allowed.
    Sounds like a dumb asshole. Good riddance.

Thread Information