Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Ashley Blackwell (23) apparently drowned in the bath

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    Welcome reet, I seee you've found a way to gain quick acceptance into the forum, it's easy isn't it? Just join in the mob mentality. Congrats! 👏🐑🏆
    Oh come on Alison!
    Reet (Hi & welcome by the way) made a perfectly legitimate point, they also were not rude about it.

As long as I've been here it's never been good form to take the death threads off topic, be it with chit chat or fighting.

Reet made the point that the thread was being diluted and I agree.

I am all for difference of opinions and people playing devil's advocate, but you come across as hostile quite a lot.

I'm not trying to be nasty here, just why does everything have to escalate to anger?

There is room enough for different opinions here, but do you have to get in to it over everything, specially in the death threads?

I'm not being unpleasant here, just trying to explain why people are getting pissed off.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I have no problem with Lazarus, he's not nasty, ego driven or vindictive, so each to their own.
    Nasty, ego driven, vindictive and PROUD. Don't you have something better to do?? Like...playing in traffic??
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    You people still having fun? Party on! Lol

You people still having fun? Party on! Lol
    I'm not partying, nor do I gang up on people.
    I gave you a reasonable, polite answer as to why people were getting annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Oh my dear mds family, at this moment I feel like shedding a tear, because of the inward fighting. I feel like everybody on here that post a statement has good intentions of one owns feelings and means no harm..

Anyways this picture reminds me of a saying Jesus Christ said in the bible concerning looking at woman lustfully, in which i am so guilty of

Book of Matthew

Jesus said "Anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. "
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

GUYS. ENOUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The other half (Dalton) also posted a picture of her after she was gone. That's tragic. His grief
    He's dead now. Looks like his profile is gone, but I was able to hover over his name since he was linked on the page the ex-husband made in her memory. I wonder how he died?

Edited: never mind, it's still there. According to friend, he bought weed that was laced. Who knows how accurate that is...
    Last edited by Nic B; 11-22-2021 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    He's dead now. Looks like his profile is gone, but I was able to hover over his name since he was linked on the page the ex-husband made in her memory. I wonder how he died?

Edited: never mind, it's still there. According to friend, he bought weed that was laced. Who knows how accurate that is...
    Yeah, I read through this again to refresh my memory.

Here's his page:

https://m.facebook.com/dztalbot

Also, Allison was such a bitch. I bet she was a Trumper and maybe she disappeared in to the Covid death rates by refusing a vaccine. It would make perfect sense if that were the case.

ETA: Also, Ashley's sister came in here claiming multiple times that her sister didn't commit suicide and calling us creeps for speculating, however never once did anyone in here claim that she might have. Every theory surrounded mainly around her having a seizure or possible OD as a second guess.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 11-22-2021 at 11:24 AM.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah, I read through this again to refresh my memory.

Here's his page:

https://m.facebook.com/dztalbot

Also, Allison was such a bitch. I bet she was a Trumper and maybe she disappeared in to the Covid death rates by refusing a vaccine. It would make perfect sense if that were the case.

ETA: Also, Ashley's sister came in here claiming multiple times that her sister didn't commit suicide and calling us creeps for speculating, however never once did anyone in here claim that she might have. Every theory surrounded mainly around her having a seizure or possible OD as a second guess.
    Yeah, I love reading threads that turned into a complete shitshow

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

dammit

Yeah, I love reading threads that turned into a complete shitshow
    She literally picked fights in every death thread screaming that we were all a bunch of Liberals and horrible people. She literally turned everything political when politics was never mentioned and acted superior. Yet she would side with Lazarus every time who would basically say that anyone that was out for a ladies night or had a drug problem deserved what happened to them when they are raped and killed. Good riddance.

She literally picked fights in every death thread screaming that we were all a bunch of Liberals and horrible people. She literally turned everything political when politics was never mentioned and acted superior. Yet she would side with Lazarus every time who would basically say that anyone that was out for a ladies night or had a drug problem deserved what happened to them when they are raped and killed. Good riddance.
    Wasn't she the same chick who was riding Bill's dick hella hard?

Yeah, glad she is gone.

Wasn't she the same chick who was riding Bill's dick hella hard?

Yeah, glad she is gone.
    Yep. She did.

That's what pissed me off tbh. She just wouldn't shut it in the death threads. If she wanted to argue with us, then start a thread. As I said in one of my posts, it was and always had been seen as poor form to take the death threads off topic. When Reet mentioned that she started on them.

When Lazurus champions your posts, then you should probably rethink them. Does he still show up here?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    That's what pissed me off tbh. She just wouldn't shut it in the death threads. If she wanted to argue with us, then start a thread. As I said in one of my posts, it was and always had been seen as poor form to take the death threads off topic. When Reet mentioned that she started on them.

When Lazurus champions your posts, then you should probably rethink them. Does he still show up here?
    I haven't seen him for at least a few years. He must have found another forum to spew his diarrhea in lol.

I haven't seen him for at least a few years. He must have found another forum to spew his diarrhea in lol.
    Lol, thank fuck for that! He really just did not like woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    I have always suspected Lazarus was the sock puppet of a regular poster who sometimes created new accounts to troll certain threads for kicks and giggles. The mods would delete the puppets when it became obvious, and he was never banned for it because although he was a bit of a prankster, he was liked and tolerated. But I always suspected Lazarus was his longest-lived puppet and his longest-running joke. At times, they shared a very similar idiolect. Both have disappeared from MDS.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I have always suspected Lazarus was the sock puppet of a regular poster who sometimes created new accounts to troll certain threads for kicks and giggles. The mods would delete the puppets when it became obvious, and he was never banned for it because although he was a bit of a prankster, he was liked and tolerated. But I always suspected Lazarus was his longest-lived puppet and his longest-running joke. At times, they shared a very similar idiolect. Both have disappeared from MDS.
    Chauncy?

I can believe this. I never understood why such a perceived bible thumper would choose the name "Lazarus".

Chauncy?
    Yep.

Did you notice the similarities too?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Yep.

No I just knew he used to make some sock puppet accounts to be funny

I could be totally wrong, but there were a lot of subtle similarities in their speech/writing patterns.

I can believe this. I never understood why such a perceived bible thumper would choose the name "Lazarus".
    My vast knowledge of the bible is such that I don't even know who Lazarus is. Why wouldn't a bible thumper use that name? I could Google him, but I don't really care enough. I know he arose from the dead because when I was a teenager and partied too hard and slept too long, my mother would loudly announce "Behold, Lazarus has arisen from the dead!" when I finally woke up and joined the family.

Maybe it's a different Lazarus, but I don't think so.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 11-23-2021 at 03:48 PM.

Yep.

This has been disproven by the professionals.

Hopefully Laz died for real this time.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information