Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Blackwell (23) apparently drowned in the bath

Ashley Blackwell (23) apparently drowned in the bath

Okay, so this only happened recently and I can't find an obituary yet but thought I would post it here before it disappears

Full Name: Ashley Blackwell
    Cause of Death: suggested seizure in bathtub and drowned

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...ed_in_the_bath

News Article:
    Additional Information: I've not found a news article yet but saw this on a FB friend page. I wanted to add this chick to Reddit's trashy forum but then a friend her's sister died. Then they started posting pictures of Ashley AS they were pulling the plug on her. I'm adding the link with those photos too.

https://www.facebook.com/desi594?pnref=story

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Okay. When you said "pulling the plug" my mind went to the plug in the bathtub. I'm sick.

On a side note, this is my biggest fear. I take a lot of bubble baths and who knows? It's a scary thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    That was just sad. To see that she took pics AS they were removing Ashley from life support...that is horribly sad. Ugh.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

The other half (Dalton) also posted a picture of her after she was gone. That's tragic. His grief

Oh, they are from itty bitty podunk Lake area Missouri. FB is going to get nasty as is who is taking care of the kids:(
    It will be a pissing contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The other half (Dalton) also posted a picture of her after she was gone. That's tragic. His grief
    They've only been together since Mar 31. Most of his friends wrote something like "you change girlfriends like I change clothes" or "wow, that was really fast"
    On Mar 11, he was totally with another girl...and in love.

I think he should respect her brother's wishes and remove the picture.

Yeah, there are so many better pictures of her when she was alive. It is very sad to me to see those pics he posted of her after she was gone. While I don't necessarily find them disrespectful, I can absolutely see how others, especially family, could.

Like another poster said - you want to remember the good times, the happier times...not those times when your heart was breaking because you were losing someone close to you.

Rest in Peace, Ashley Blackwell.

Uhhh yeah, making her dead face his profile picture is fuckery. I mean seriously.

And those two really liked hickeys. RIP Ashley.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Uhhh yeah, making her dead face his profile picture is fuckery. I mean seriously.

And those two really liked hickeys. RIP Ashley.
    Hickeys are fucking disgusting. I have better things to do with my lips than that.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    RIP Ashley.

Hickeys are bruises!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    They've only been together since Mar 31. Most of his friends wrote something like "you change girlfriends like I change clothes" or "wow, that was really fast"
    On Mar 11, he was totally with another girl...and in love.

I think he should respect her brother's wishes and remove the picture.
    Ummmmmm. Yeah. I didn't realize that. That's weird.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It's like everyone is on a mission to use the most unflattering photos of her they can find

Also, shout out to the ex-husband. Awkward.

Ashley had been married to Craig Phillippe in 2011, and have remained close friends to this day

So she was 23, had been married to a guy with the last name Phillippe, but neither of her children have that name or her name. One husband, two additional baby daddies, one new boyfriend/fiancee. DRAMAZ

i'd use this one.

holy millions of selfies.
    Last edited by animosity; 08-04-2015 at 07:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Reading some of the family's facebook stuff.....drama. The mom posted tons of pictures of Ashley hooked up in the hospital. One of the family members told her (Ashley's mom) in the comments "no respect" (this comment was made by Ashley's stepdad)
    I take it, some of the family members are NOT happy with the mom/sister/boyfriend posting those pictures. Here's a gofund set up by the stepfather

Ashley Blackwell died at lake regional hospital on 8/2/15 at 1:02 am . At the age of 23 she left this world unplanned for her and her kids at a young age of drowning ......She raised the two kids by herself. We wouldnt of even thought of young woman like herself to pass. Us the family are tring to get donation for her funeral and her kids trust fund and never for our personal reasons. so please in name of jesus help her and her kids . and who am I to her is her step father just tring to keep alot of weight off of her moms shoulder....and thanks for your time god bless
    http://www.gofundme.com/2t2jy2thyg

And here is another one set up by the sister- it's the case of the dueling gofundme accounts.
    http://www.gofundme.com/9s9s3b43t4

Oh yeah....some in the family think there was some foul play (I removed the name of the innocent comment'er)

as we wake up today lets give memories and prayers up for my step daughter ASHLEY BLACKWELL RIP SHE PAST THIS MORNING

Jamie XXXXXX What happened
    August 2 at 7:33am

Mace James She drowned in the bath tub
    August 2 at 8:25am

Jamie XXXXXX Serious how
    1 ? August 2 at 8:25am

Mace James They said they found her face plant in the tube no O.d. or seizers
    August 2 at 8:28am

Jamie XXXXXX What
    1 ? August 2 at 8:28am

Mace James We think there was sum fail play
    August 2 at 8:30am

Jamie XXXXXXX Sounds like it. Im sorry for u and ur girls loss
    1 ? August 2 at 8:33am
    And sister posted this
    The onsite landlord for Eldon manor apartments is a heartless cunt she won't let Me have any of my sisters stuff how can u be that heartless
    Of course she won't let her have any of her stuff. You have to be legally declared their next of kin or declared guardian of the kids.
    I don't get why the sister doesn't understand that? A manager is not going to let anybody go into somebody's place without covering their ass with legal papers.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-05-2015 at 01:56 AM.

Up next, they will blame Lake Regional. Just watch....

I just lost several brain cells reading that shit.

Her ex-husband Craig created a memorial page for her: https://www.facebook.com/groups/8556...954/?pnref=lhc

Looks like there was some fail play.

Ouch. #Fail

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    Her ex-husband Craig created a memorial page for her: https://www.facebook.com/groups/8556...954/?pnref=lhc
    Is everyone related to her horrible at spelling and grammar? My head hurts...

How would they know for certain she didn't have a seizure?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How would they know for certain she didn't have a seizure?
    They don't. My guess- drugs may be involved.

Most of them seem like they feed off of drama. My own family was like that. Somebody dies, and they all become something very vicious. They all want to be the first one to deliver the bad news or to show who's "boss" in this situation. They're all yelling they were her best friend and they know exactly what happened, while others are yelling they don't know shite. Then you have some who are already trying to get into a person's house to go through their stuff (before the body is even in the ground)
    IMO, I can say I think they are feeding off the attention because why else would they post, publicly, the pictures of what should be a private moment?

They don't. My guess- drugs may be involved.

Most of them seem like they feed off of drama. My own family was like that. Somebody dies, and they all become something very vicious. They all want to be the first one to deliver the bad news or to show who's "boss" in this situation. They're all yelling they were her best friend and they know exactly what happened, while others are yelling they don't know shite. Then you have some who are already trying to get into a person's house to go through their stuff (before the body is even in the ground)
    IMO, I can say I think they are feeding off the attention because why else would they post, publicly, the pictures of what should be a private moment?
    Yeah. This. I'm pretty sure you're right.

The Klingon looking guy who is her dad, stepdad, stepbrother or whatever, he does his own prison tats. With a sharpie and no concept of what a straight line is. Wow. Plus he thinks he's Dimebag Darrell.

EVERYONE IN EVERYONES BIZ GET FACTS STRAIGHT

If someone has something to about me you know where you found this.....and yes i setup a gofundme page for her funeral and her to kids she raised by her self....i was helpping her mother and her....our page was up at 10:00 am she just copy catted SO CALLED SISTER.... show how much greed she has went through ashley apartment that same night she past....as i go through my life i wonder how cold heart people are....you all can say this and that about this side of ashley fam BUT GO OFF OF FACTS JACK! If found someone not breathing face first in the MIDDLE of the tub not breething and doctor said she took the right amount of meds if you was having a seizer in the bathroom you wouldnt find someone face first in the middle of a tub cuz no ones arms are long enough to reach the shut off valves so someone had something to do with it.......dont take a dumbone to figure that out......we dont want anything out of this besides peice for ashley and our fam......im a man anyone has something to say they can say it to me like a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading some of the family's facebook stuff.....drama. The mom posted tons of pictures of Ashley hooked up in the hospital. One of the family members told her (Ashley's mom) in the comments "no respect" (this comment was made by Ashley's stepdad)
    I take it, some of the family members are NOT happy with the mom/sister/boyfriend posting those pictures. Here's a gofund set up by the stepfather

http://www.gofundme.com/2t2jy2thyg

And here is another one set up by the sister- it's the case of the dueling gofundme accounts.
    http://www.gofundme.com/9s9s3b43t4

Oh yeah....some in the family think there was some foul play (I removed the name of the innocent comment'er)

And sister posted this

Of course she won't let her have any of her stuff. You have to be legally declared their next of kin or declared guardian of the kids.
    I don't get why the sister doesn't understand that? A manager is not going to let anybody go into somebody's place without covering their ass with legal papers.

Thread Information