Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Blackwell (23) apparently drowned in the bath

New vital info about Ashley. Her fiance is now engaged to her friend, 2 months after Ashley's death. Also new love is claiming she is already prego by Dalton. https://www.facebook.com/dztalbot?pnref=story

Someone needs to look into the new fiance. https://www.facebook.com/brittany.ro...5492?pnref=lhc

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

....Classy
    Kathy Blackwell
    did ya steal the ring you was gonna give Ashley and are you gonna give it to the one in your life?
    More ? 13 October at 07:48
    Dalton Talbot
    You know what Kathy Blackwell you can fuck off
    1 ? More ? 13 October at 07:49
    Kathy Blackwell
    Hum was asking
    More ? 13 October at 07:50
    Kathy Blackwell
    Lmfao
    More ? 13 October at 07:51
    Kathy Blackwell
    . You know what Dalton you can fuck straight to hell. I've never really cared much for you I gave you the benefit of the doubt and that was just a simple typo I was asking do you still have the ring you were going to give Ashley or were you going to give it to the one in your life there was no hatefulness are mean this or anything intended in that but you know phones to screw up sometimes especially when you use the Google speech so once again you yourself can fuck off
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...9&id=701136328

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Thanks for the new info Fred, and welcome!

These people are pure trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

talk-to-text ruins everything....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Whoa.

That whole family is just....Whoa.

Quote Originally Posted by fredsandford41 View Post
    New vital info about Ashley. Her fiance is now engaged to her friend, 2 months after Ashley's death. Also new love is claiming she is already prego by Dalton. https://www.facebook.com/dztalbot?pnref=story

Someone needs to look into the new fiance. https://www.facebook.com/brittany.ro...5492?pnref=lhc

She's not pregnant with his kid. If you look at her facebook, it mentions the father is another guy (too lazy to go find it, sorry haha).

Personally, I love that a month after her friend's death and after she hooks up with him, she posted a meme that fills in your gravestone for you with the date and cause of death! and the fiance liked it! Neither seems terribly broken up that she's gone. Although I think moving on that quickly is probably unhealthy, I do know that there are people who move on fast but who are not horrible, awful people, and who really are devastated by their loss. Unfortunately, in this case, I'm going to go with they ARE horrible, awful people and really don't give a flying fuck that she's gone, beyond the fact that it got them some attention and added some drama to their life for a couple of months. AND it makes me suspicious in regards to the circumstances of her death, unless there is some actual confirmation that a seizure/other health issue/drugs were or were not involved in her death, which I can't find. Because if not, drowning and dying face down in the bathtub starts looking really odd.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Dang, the new fianc? looks like she could kick ass with both hands tied behind her back while smoking a cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    She's not pregnant with his kid. If you look at her facebook, it mentions the father is another guy (too lazy to go find it, sorry haha).

Personally, I love that a month after her friend's death and after she hooks up with him, she posted a meme that fills in your gravestone for you with the date and cause of death! and the fiance liked it! Neither seems terribly broken up that she's gone. Although I think moving on that quickly is probably unhealthy, I do know that there are people who move on fast but who are not horrible, awful people, and who really are devastated by their loss. Unfortunately, in this case, I'm going to go with they ARE horrible, awful people and really don't give a flying fuck that she's gone, beyond the fact that it got them some attention and added some drama to their life for a couple of months. AND it makes me suspicious in regards to the circumstances of her death, unless there is some actual confirmation that a seizure/other health issue/drugs were or were not involved in her death, which I can't find. Because if not, drowning and dying face down in the bathtub starts looking really odd.
    I was friends with this guy for years he had a girlfriend, they were together for 10yrs. She hung herself, within 3 weeks he was fucking her friends.
    I don't get it, I try not to judge, but I seriously can't even look at him now

Good old Dalton. He's takes falling in love serious. He's determined to never be without a honey. Winner

Whitney Huston died almost the same way Ashley did. Whitney took drugs, then ran a hot bath. She was so messed up that she probably couldn't feel how hot the water was. She stepped in the bathtub and the water burned her legs, but she couldn't feel it. The effect caused shock to her body (and because of the drugs her respiratory system was already in distress) and she instantly went out like a light. Fell face down in the tub of water and drowned.

Dammit he forgot to put the "25" after my name. Maybe he was worried that would make it illegible after it got crossed out... He seems very keen on clear and correct grammar.

Sad situation for (all) the kids involved

Fucking Eldon...lol...my ex-sil is from there!

I swear to god, I fucking hate all these people (minus Ashley)

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Good old Dalton. He's takes falling in love serious. He's determined to never be without a honey. Winner

Whitney Huston died almost the same way Ashley did. Whitney took drugs, then ran a hot bath. She was so messed up that she probably couldn't feel how hot the water was. She stepped in the bathtub and the water burned her legs, but she couldn't feel it. The effect caused shock to her body (and because of the drugs her respiratory system was already in distress) and she instantly went out like a light. Fell face down in the tub of water and drowned.

Is that really one of Dalton's tatts???

The scenario with Ashley's bathtub demise being similar (maybe even identical) to Whitney Houston is 100% plausible and could very well be what happened. When I had super, terrible vascular headaches as a young adult, my doctor told me to run a very cool tub of water and to sit on the edge of the tub and to put my feet in it. His explanation was that the blood (whose pressure was making my head thump) would leave my head and rush to my feet trying to warm them up witth increased blood flow. - but I was always warned about possible dizziness. I can see how Ashley's and Whitney's deaths could play out just like Berm said.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

That's not Dalton's tattoo, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had one similar tho. He's a ladies man.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    That's not Dalton's tattoo, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had one similar tho. He's a ladies man.
    I think "ladies" is a bit of a stretch. Female humans is probably a better way to refer to them

Alright piece of shits im her sister des and im the one who lived with her i helped her threw everything we took care of eachother i worked and paid our bills took care of the kids when she was sleeping we both took turns taking care of the kids during the day all you're doing is making up shit doesn't matter what I do or anybody else does mind your own freakin business posting on here like a bunch of idiot stupid page I've ever seen in my entire life you guys have nothing to do with your life you guys are pathetic sit here and keep talking shit when you dont know shit i swear if i know any of yall in person come up to my face and say the shit your saying on here i dare pathetic ass people

Welcometothesiteohmygoshtakeabreakandbreathefuckma ncalmdown

Fuck no not calm down this is pathetic

Sorry about your loss.

Thanks but that does not make it better for what these people are saying on here my sister was not suicidal not what so ever never thought about it and she was a amzing person she helped me saved my life and none of these people know shit so fuck them all and my dad the one with all the tattoos thats her reall dad and yea the woman he is marrried to that may be her step mom but her real mom only came to the funrel and started a go fund me to get herself money shes a low life piece of shit that. Does nothing but drugs and sell home made "items'' and its funny how nobody knew her real mother was never in her life only when she was a teenager and what did she do oh she got ashley on pills and OD her daughter and hm after that ashley saw the truth left yeah she has two baby daddys and so what and no her and her ex husband wasnt close hes a perv that kept looking me up amd down and he always hit ashley and shit so she got divorced and then had another baby with someone else and they was together for 2 years and then that craig cause problems stalked her and ruined her lif then a guy named rob threaten to kill her and asked her arm or a leg and hm well guess what he didnt know i was in the room i ran out with baby handed it to ashley grabed a knife and told him to get the hell out then she was with dalton they was happy how would i know? Fuck i lived with her duh and well thats the story what do i think happened well rob i think he had part why bc he also tried to blow her van up so there the story ass fucks and that aint the hole story so yeah fuck yall oh and who paid for the funrel her step mom and her dad and her family NOT her biological mother just so everyone knows

Pretty stupid i typed out this big ass mesaage but have to wait for it to be confirmed oh it better be its the fucking truth

And yeah dalton moved on he dont have a tatto like that he does have matching king and queen tattoos on the wrist him and ashley

Oh and so yall know me and ashleys bathtub didnt drain quickly so the bottom of the tub was filled with water alway when we took showers so yeah while she was getting in the SHOWER she coulda fell by the looks of the bathroom when walked in there to the site where happened and so yea

Quote Originally Posted by whitedust81 View Post
    If someone has something to about me you know where you found this.....and yes i setup a gofundme page for her funeral and her to kids she raised by her self....i was helpping her mother and her....our page was up at 10:00 am she just copy catted SO CALLED SISTER.... show how much greed she has went through ashley apartment that same night she past....as i go through my life i wonder how cold heart people are....you all can say this and that about this side of ashley fam BUT GO OFF OF FACTS JACK! If found someone not breathing face first in the MIDDLE of the tub not breething and doctor said she took the right amount of meds if you was having a seizer in the bathroom you wouldnt find someone face first in the middle of a tub cuz no ones arms are long enough to reach the shut off valves so someone had something to do with it.......dont take a dumbone to figure that out......we dont want anything out of this besides peice for ashley and our fam......im a man anyone has something to say they can say it to me like a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Joann you dumb cunt i know its you your not a man your the only other one that puts dots (...) like thst after words dumb ass

Thread Information