Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Blackwell (23) apparently drowned in the bath

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teknansen View Post
    We'll if you don't like us no one is making you stay here so if you're as smart as you say you are then you should just leave so you don't have to put up with us fake, pretentious, liberals.
    I don't visit here to 'like' anyone or try to fit into a click, I come here because I'm interested in the information, particularly crimes, that are posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Parr512 View Post
    Well i dont really give a flying fuck about punctuation oh my god kill me for the lack of my punctuation because I didn't feel like taking the time to put punctuation in my hole message cool who cares
    Good for you, at least you have a mind of your own. Whatever happened, I hope you find some closure and find a way to heal.

If you consider WIC, welfare, and a public library card privileged, then you're right. I should keep my uppity opinions about shitty grammar to myself.

I learned early on that no one will take the time to listen to you if they have to put in extra effort to figure out what you are trying to say.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    If you consider WIC, welfare, and a public library card privileged, then you're right. I should keep my uppity opinions about shitty grammar to myself.

I learned early on that no one will take the time to listen to you if they have to put in extra effort to figure out what you are trying to say.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
    People can make out what they're saying easily enough, that's just bullshit. Library card, welfare, whatever, the education system wasn't devised so that those lucky enough to have one, should abuse it by intellectually abusing others... On second thoughts, maybe it was...

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I don't know what crawled up your panties today, but you need to chill the fuck out. There are people from all kinds of backgrounds, socio-economic backgrounds, education, race, ethnic background, and just plain life experience on here. NOBODY lords their position over others on here. Asking that something be put in a readable format is not out of line on a WRITTEN message board.

You, and the other poster who didn't use punctuation, found this board and posted just like we did...so we can't be all that different. You don't know me, and you don't know anyone else on here. YOU are the one being judgemental, looking down on people, trashing people for no reason, etc.

Writing the way the other poster did isn't about lack of education, socio-economic status or any of that. It's about laziness. Even that poster admitted that by stating that "I didn't feel like taking the time to put punctuation in my hole message cool who cares ". So when everyone was talking about the post, that's what caused it. Not any of the things you want to fight about.

You seemed to be a somewhat cool poster in other threads. I am hoping you are just having a bad day.

You haven't been paying attention

Alison, go fuck yourself. All you've done since you've come to this site is pick fights with as many people as possible for a wide range of reasons whether it be trivial or not. This is just another example to pile on the heap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I don't know what crawled up your panties today, but you need to chill the fuck out. There are people from all kinds of backgrounds, socio-economic backgrounds, education, race, ethnic background, and just plain life experience on here. NOBODY lords their position over others on here. Asking that something be put in a readable format is not out of line on a WRITTEN message board.

You, and the other poster who didn't use punctuation, found this board and posted just like we did...so we can't be all that different. You don't know me, and you don't know anyone else on here. YOU are the one being judgemental, looking down on people, trashing people for no reason, etc.

Writing the way the other poster did isn't about lack of education, socio-economic status or any of that. It's about laziness. Even that poster admitted that by stating that "I didn't feel like taking the time to put punctuation in my hole message cool who cares ". So when everyone was talking about the post, that's what caused it. Not any of the things you want to fight about.

You seemed to be a somewhat cool poster in other threads. I am hoping you are just having a bad day.
    Nah, grammar nazis just bug the shit out of me, it's a form of oppression, and it's just in my nature to bat for the under dog every time.

I've said my piece on it now.

As you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    [/B]

You haven't been paying attention

Alison, go fuck yourself. All you've done since you've come to this site is pick fights with as many people as possible for a wide range of reasons whether it be trivial or not. This is just another example to pile on the heap.
    If having having a different opinion from Liberals is 'picking a fight', then so be it, as for 'fucking myself', could you explain, logistically, just how I'd do that? You seem to know it all. 😃

Alison- I'm sorry you feel that way.

My grammar/spelling sucks. I'm from a poor, uneducated, Cajun background. Nobody has ever been mean to me on here about it. Maybe it's just the delivery of the person writing the post???!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Sounds as if poor Ashley had it hard, and that was made worse with the continued presence of worthless dickbags in her life. That fucking sucks.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    If having having a different opinion from Liberals is 'picking a fight', then so be it, as for 'fucking myself', could you explain, logistically, just how I'd do that? You seem to know it all. 😃
    Alison Worthington is the defender of the poor and have a beautiful heart....

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven? (Matthew 5:3).

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Alison Worthington is the defender of the poor and have a beautiful heart....

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven? (Matthew 5:3).
    Wat evs dude....
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

When Lazarus is backing you, you've got to re-evaluate.

I love how you instantly think that because some chose to attempt correct grammar and punctuation, they are privileged?

I think you'll find you're very wrong. I'm from shitville and grew up in a low socio-economic climate, on welfare. How you move forth from that, in life, or forum presentation, is up to the individual.

If your Prime Minister came out and said 'Hello and good morning' that would be lovely, if they came out and said 'WZZZZZZURPPPP MA WIGGGASSSSS AND G MORNIN', you'd be a little uneasy about the person running your country, wouldn't you? It's a choice, it's easy to convey your thoughts and opinions in a readable manner, and by not doing it, you are opening YOURSELF up to your point being missed/not taken seriously.

I would probably not of replied if this were on Facebook; I do see a lot of ego grabs on that front, which should be an equal, open place for everyone to talk shit as they please. You yourself said you come here for the *frankedit* INFORMATION, and as such, wouldn't you hope it be easily digested and understood? This IS a place of information, debate and onions; so you'd think the quality would also reflect that.

Just food for thought.

You gotta get readin' b
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I'm not editing the 'chose' fail out of principle. I did say attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    I'm not editing the 'chose' fail out of principle. I did say attempt.
    I have no problem with Lazarus, he's not nasty, ego driven or vindictive, so each to their own.

You're diluting the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Reet View Post
    And you're polluting it.

And you're polluting it.
    Seriously? Do you damn well have to argue with everyone?

But back on topic, I agree with Kevan, sounds like Ashley had it rough and had less than stellar people around her.

Quote Originally Posted by Reet View Post
    Welcome Reet. Please don't judge the entire site on that Twat waffle.

Hmm worse than grammar nazi's is that one person who feels the need to correct others in a death thread and completely detract from it. Oh but I get it, it's not as if we have a section for this on MDS. FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Twat waffle.
    You pull out some bangers Boston.

Hey Reet!

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    You pull out some bangers Boston.

Hey Reet!
    It's a word in my adult coloring book

Learn through art.

Welcome reet, I seee you've found a way to gain quick acceptance into the forum, it's easy isn't it? Just join in the mob mentality. Congrats! 👏🐑🏆

Welcome reet, I seee you've found a way to gain quick acceptance into the forum, it's easy isn't it? Just join in the mob mentality. Congrats! ������
    Welcome Reet! Here's a great example of how to start fights and alienate everyone on this forum who doesn't adhere to some kind of imagined mob but rather is some crusty bitch that likely doesn't get along with anyone whether it be here or IRL because ARGUE at any cost, even with people who agree with you.

I don't visit here to 'like' anyone or try to fit into a click, I come here because I'm interested in the information, particularly crimes, that are posted.
    I think you meant clique.

and I don't consider people correcting spelling or grammar to be rude, I appreciate it when someone tells me the correct word or how to use it, because words and punctuation are very important things to use correctly when communicating, as one small mistake in either can completely change the meaning of what you are trying to say.

Someone not correcting you to be "polite" is bullshit. There is nothing wrong with telling someone the correct way of doing or saying something. It's like walking around with spinach in your teeth all day, because no one would fucking tell you because they are trying to be "polite", so you spend the day looking like a dumbass... if no one ever tells you the correct way to say/write/use a word, then you are just going to keep walking around looking like a dumbass. I'd rather someone let me know when I'm doing/saying something wrong, so I can do/say things properly, because it's fucking stupid to walk around being wilfully ignorant because you think that someone correcting your spelling or asking you to use punctuation are being fucking oppressive and classist.

That's just me though, I don't stick my head in the stand and leave my arse sticking up in the air like you do, concerned more with accusing people on an internet forum of ganging up on me, rather than actually spending time trying not to be a wilfully ignorant troll.

I second the go fuck yourself from Boston, but also want to add to please make sure that you use something hot, sharp, and dirty when you do so.
    Last edited by strozzapreti; 06-27-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Thread Information