Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Trina Heisch (49) was decapitated by her husband and he then attempted to cut off his own arm

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Please tell me they have a victim's advocate assigned to you. They are wonderful at helping you through the court proceedings and finding services. Can I ask who the prosecutor assigned to the case is?

Cheisch,

My heart goes out to you. You have been through so much and I think that even as bad as your mom was sometimes, she would not want you to feel guilty about anything you have said or thought in the past. No matter what, she would not want you to suffer any longer. She is at peace and would want you to focus on yourself and your daughter. Take your time and find a support group where you can talk to people.

This forum is a great place to vent and you will find lots of people here who have compassion.

Well they no longer have the death penalty on the table which is fine with my grandma and I. Good news they found one of the cars that were stolen. And thank god for Facebook cuase I looked up the guy who supposedly had it and the other cars license plate on his car and go fucking figure that stupid heroin tweaker addict that was on the news claiming to be their friend is connected to the dude whose house the car was at so I'm pretty sure he's the one that stole them so I directed the cops his way. In all honesty I just want to get away from Arizona and go see my dad in new York who I haven't seen since I was 3. But with everyone low on money there's no way. Mom's birthday was the 18th and I sang her happy birthday and cried. But other then that everything with me is okay. Just recovering from surgery.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm glad to hear that at least some things are going right. You're a strong gal. I still think you need to find some kind of support in your area in regards to counseling. It's not shameful and it can't do any harm. Only good.

If anything, you have people in your corner here. No matter what. I hate to see you going through the holidays and birthdays without her on your own without some kind of support. You're good people and deserve to have what is best for you during these first few years without her here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Kenneth Wakefield has been found fit to stand trial:
    http://www.12news.com/news/local/val...-fit/137511846

I hope Cheisch is doing well and has a great support system for the trial.

Wow just wow

Honestly I haven't been able to go to any of the court dates even though I want to but I have my hands full with my daughter and nobody to watch her while I go. I've also been helping my grandmother because all of the stress of taking care of my severely brain injured aunt and my moms death has caused her to have some kind of stroke or two even though idiots don't want to try and help her with that. Then on top of everything we only have a week left to pursue a case against the state and the dumbass attorney tells us at the last minute he doesn't think he wants to move forward with the case but will refer us to a lawyer who will. And to let him know if we want to go ahead and go forward so we been trying to talk to him and he hasn't been returning our calls and now we only have one week left. I don't get it how hard is it to call someone back wtf?!? Our relationship with my mother may have not been the best but she suffered from bipolar and other things so for us it was the best we could have. I've always been supportive of her for the better. And what she did to my brother when he was younger she was trying to protect me cause he would beat on me constantly. But nobody ever listens. Especially psychologists they just want to label you its like I've been through a hell of a lot of shit but something has to be wrong with me. I'm not allowed to be the strongest person they met something has to be wrong with me. I can't change the past and what happened to me so why dwell on it when that'll only bring me down. I'm a strong woman who only wants to help. Guess that's my weakness. Idk anymore I just don't know where to turn or what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by cheisch View Post
    Honestly I haven't been able to go to any of the court dates even though I want to but I have my hands full with my daughter and nobody to watch her while I go. I've also been helping my grandmother because all of the stress of taking care of my severely brain injured aunt and my moms death has caused her to have some kind of stroke or two even though idiots don't want to try and help her with that. Then on top of everything we only have a week left to pursue a case against the state and the dumbass attorney tells us at the last minute he doesn't think he wants to move forward with the case but will refer us to a lawyer who will. And to let him know if we want to go ahead and go forward so we been trying to talk to him and he hasn't been returning our calls and now we only have one week left. I don't get it how hard is it to call someone back wtf?!? Our relationship with my mother may have not been the best but she suffered from bipolar and other things so for us it was the best we could have. I've always been supportive of her for the better. And what she did to my brother when he was younger she was trying to protect me cause he would beat on me constantly. But nobody ever listens. Especially psychologists they just want to label you its like I've been through a hell of a lot of shit but something has to be wrong with me. I'm not allowed to be the strongest person they met something has to be wrong with me. I can't change the past and what happened to me so why dwell on it when that'll only bring me down. I'm a strong woman who only wants to help. Guess that's my weakness. Idk anymore I just don't know where to turn or what to do.
    A big hug to you.
    Have you tried to get some help with your grandma/aunt from the home health? There are many programs out there that can help relieve some of your burdens. Maybe contact the "council on aging" They were super helpful at helping my mom get into some programs. I'm not sure of your financial situation, but there are tons of programs that you would probably qualify for too. I know child care is one of those programs.
    Unfortunately, sometimes you really find out how shitty family members are when something terrible happens.

Did the lawyer tell you exactly why he decided not to pursue the case? I would call every single lawyer in town and ask until you get a definite answer one way or the other.

Another hug to you. You certainly do have your hand full. I agree with Bermstalker, call every lawyer in town.

Well my grandma has been my aunts caretaker well technically everyones caretaker since she was hit by a car when she was 18. So they had a settlement cause it was a red light runner. But she OK its just the doctors in surprise aka sun city suck and won't tell my grandma what's wrong with her. They are lazy. But the lawyer is writing up our complaint cause the state hasn't got back to our suit. But he said its going to take alot of money and time for our case cause of our relationship with our mother cause it's kind of twisted. But he said its a medical malpractice suit not a wrongful death suit. Which I disagree. Also I guess ASH fired Alot of people high up there right after she was killed because of another suit against them. Honestly I'd like to see the dispatcher so get fired for telling the neighbors not to call anymore. It's like who cares what our relationship was like it should have never happened.

Well 1 year already and I still believe a joke is being played on me.

Update

Well the lawyer we had dropped the case he said that everyone involved pretty much had immunity from lawsuits. Unless we can get Kenny's lawyer to release his medical records we can't do anything. Also I guess the police didn't have on the police report the crisis agency that came out a month prior and took him to the state hospital for a revaluation is just hearsay because they don't have the record of where he went even though our mom told us that's where she was visiting him at. All I want now is to make Trina's Law an actual law where it will be easier to allow family to request help for a family member with mental illness. To make matters worse the case manager where she was receiving outpatient treatment and didn't do a damn thing to help her is now my younger sisters caseworker. Wow what are the odds of that. Is it bad that I want to see the crime scene photos cause I'm having issues with comprehending the whole situation. Idk. Nothing has still been done for justice. Taking forever. It only took a year an a half for the people that murdered my pastor February of the same year my mom died finally get what they deserve. I'm wondering if taking the death penalty off the table was right or not.

Well the lawyer we had dropped the case he said that everyone involved pretty much had immunity from lawsuits. Unless we can get Kenny's lawyer to release his medical records we can't do anything. Also I guess the police didn't have on the police report the crisis agency that came out a month prior and took him to the state hospital for a revaluation is just hearsay because they don't have the record of where he went even though our mom told us that's where she was visiting him at. All I want now is to make Trina's Law an actual law where it will be easier to allow family to request help for a family member with mental illness. To make matters worse the case manager where she was receiving outpatient treatment and didn't do a damn thing to help her is now my younger sisters caseworker. Wow what are the odds of that. Is it bad that I want to see the crime scene photos cause I'm having issues with comprehending the whole situation. Idk. Nothing has still been done for justice. Taking forever. It only took a year an a half for the people that murdered my pastor February of the same year my mom died finally get what they deserve. I'm wondering if taking the death penalty off the table was right or not.
    I like "Trina's Law".

You DON'T want to see those photos. It won't bring closure. It will only create nightmares. I understand wanting to see them, but never ever try. Please.

My heart is always with you. I'm sorry that this has brought you so much grief. You're stronger than you give yourself credit for.

I think Trina's Law is an excellent idea. You can do anything you put your mind to. You sound like a strong lady. Your daughter is lucky to have you. I'm so sorry for your loss. Xo.

Thank you. I just don't know what to do or even where to start. I have nightmares already. Death doesn't even seem like a real thing. Can't pull myself out of this dream. Sometimes I wish someone could read my mind that way they know what is playing out in my mind. It's hard to explain everything in it.

My mind is literally going crazy thinking of everything it's thinking about. It's hard to explain. Sometimes I think my memory creates false memories.

My mind is literally going crazy thinking of everything it's thinking about. It's hard to explain. Sometimes I think my memory creates false memories.
    Brains do crazy things sometimes when put under all the stress, anxiety, depression, everything it sounds like you have had to deal with.

It's not surprising that you feel like that after all you have been through.
    Did you ever manage to find someone decent to talk to about how you are feeling? You have an awful lot on your plate & could do with an outlet to discuss those feelings.
    I lost my father last year and he was the second parent to go & that sent me in to a tailspin, so I can only imagine how you are feeling.
    I love the idea of Trina's Law.
    Sending you hugs cheisch.

This is an absolutely heartbreaking case and I'm so sorry for all you've been through. Believe it or not, everything you're describing here is a pretty normal reaction to a horrific and abnormal event - especially when you haven't had the opportunity to properly deal with it. I've read all of your posts here and you are obviously a strong woman, but this is not something you can fix on your own. The emotions experienced by the survivors of a murder victim can only be understood by someone who has been there themselves. You are not alone, there are people near you who can help. Until you properly address what you're going through, the situation will only get worse. You've worked too hard, and you've come too far to allow this to destroy all you've accomplished. I know money and child care is an issue for you, but there are free programs available and people who can help, and they are only a phone call away.

Has the District Attorney's Office or police department assigned you a victim advocate? I cannot urge you strongly enough to contact the Maricopa County Attorney's Office, Victim Services Division at (602) 506-8522. I understand that you might not have confidence in them right now, but there are also private organizations - victim advocacy groups - dedicated to helping people just like you. I used to be on the Board of Directors of such a group and the work they do is amazing. Please...for the sake of you and your daughter, contact one of them:

Homicide Survivors, Inc.
    https://azhomicidesurvivors.org/
    Office (520) 207-5012

*The AZ State Victim's Compensation Board will reimburse you for your mother's funeral expenses and will also pay for counseling and other expenses. The Maricopa County Victim Services Division or the private organization listed above, can help you navigate the process.

Hugs to you.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I feel so relieved for her Daughter.

Thread Information