Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Trina Heisch (49) was decapitated by her husband and he then attempted to cut off his own arm

Well I've been through a lot in my lifetime. My mom put me through a lot but I've been strong w everything that has happened. The experiences about almost everything you can imagine. I'm a very forgivable person. My dad and I haven't seen each other since I was 3. Last time I saw him as when he got charged w kidnapping because he picked me up from my mom's for a visit and I had bite marks all over me and so he took me and ran. I was on missing persons for about a year or so. But the state made him give me back even though it was an unsafe environment living with my mom. I never held that against my mo though. I love my mom I do despite all the negative situations I was put in. I think the only thing in my life that brought me down was when I lost my boys to cps and it wasn't cps that took them I needed help cuz I started hanging out w a person that was once a friend who introduced me to the most negative thing on this planet. But n matter how I tried to get them back and how good I did getting sober cps found a way to knock me down mosly cause of not having a job so they terminated my rights and I slid back down nbecame self destructive. But having my recent daughter brought me back to life. She's my angel. I've been sober since before I got pregnant with her and I still am. I turned myself in to my probation and did everything I was supposed to and finished it all and now I'm off of it and happy with myself for the first time in my life. All I needed was to believe in myself and I could do anything. My mom always taught me to believe in God. I believe in God but I don't believe i n religion only cuz one religion believes its better then another and in my eyes they are all the same. I guess when you change the way you think then things will start looking up for you. Thank you for talking with me. This is better then someone behind a desk that doesn't know how the extent of things are hey just want to go by textbook.

When cps got involved I asked them for help and instead of helping me the broke me.

Glad you've been able to overcome these things.

Thank you so much for sharing with us. You've been through so much and it's great to see how well you're doing. Your mom will always live on in your heart and memories.

Well my birthday is coming up and its going to be super hard without my mom here. But what's worse than that is when and if I ever get married she won't be here to see me walk down the isle or help me choose the dress. I miss sharing all my bright ideas with her. Now it's like I don't have any ideas to share cause nobody really listens.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheisch View Post
    Well my birthday is coming up and its going to be super hard without my mom here. But what's worse than that is when and if I ever get married she won't be here to see me walk down the isle or help me choose the dress. I miss sharing all my bright ideas with her. Now it's like I don't have any ideas to share cause nobody really listens.
    You do have bright ideas. Think of it this way. You're Mom made you who you are. Good, bad, ugly, beautiful through the years you are who you are because of her. Including your bright ideas. So, you see, she'll always be a part of them because she'll always be a part of you.

I can't imagine where you are, but I can imagine how hard the holidays are going to be. Just know that you're loved. You have people in your life that love you. As years go on it won't get easier, but you'll eventually be able to remember her and smile instead of cry.

Happy Birthday early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thank you for your kind words means the world

Well new details on the case. He decapitated one of the dogs before he killed my mother.and he was high on meth.

Well new details on the case. He decapitated one of the dogs before he killed my mother.and he was high on meth.

Are you receiving any kind of counseling? I know this whole thing would crumble even the strongest of people. If you can somehow swing it, seeing a grief counselor might not be a bad idea. I just feel so horrible for you.

I second that. I can't even imagine.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I lost my mom recently and it has been devastating for me. I cannot imagine how devastating your mom's tragic murder has been for you. I am very sorry.

No counseling not yet anyway. I think it's only affected me in my relationship w my aunt n cousin but that's cause I can't stand people who mock me and bully me. And I cause I don't want people who do any drugs living at my grandmas house. They don't bring anything here but I'm not stupid I knowwhen ssomeone is on something. It also bugs the crap out of me when people get too many drinks in them too. Like I said I've dealt with a lot in my life the loss of my mother is just another tragity to make the list except it hurts more cause this time I'll never see her again. I know she wasn't the best mom and even though she got physical with me a few times when anyone else would bully me she would be there to protect me. Well unless it was my brother then it was different. I'm thinking about setting up a gofund me page to help me see my dad for the first time in 26 years but idk. I just don't know anything anymore. I just know I need a break from here.

At the time of the attack, Wakefield had been recently released from a state mental hospital after a psychiatric review board said it believed his mental health problems were in remission and he wasn't dangerous if he lived in a residential treatment program.
    Yeah. I'm thinking not. Shift them out. It's criminal.

Cheish,
    Not sure if you addressed this on a previous page, have you spoken with an attorney to see if a wrongful death suit would be warranted against the mental hospital that released your mother's murderer? It would be worth taking a closer look at. If he had a long history of mental illness and violence, someone dropped the ball. I'm not sue happy, but if someone ignored warning signs that he could possibly hurt or kill someone, and they cut him loose into society anyway, they shouldn't be practicing psychiatric medicine.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Because of laws they had to let him out but they couldn't get the courts to civilly commit him. But yes talked to someone but still don't know if anything is going to happen. Sad thing is I know what ordered he killed them now. My mom had just been in a car accident a couples days prior andher dog got injured as well in the accident and we we4e trying to get her and Scrappy help with it. I don't know what day the killings took place because we weren't released that info from the autopsy the exact time of death but who knows it could have been the day before...I don't know anymore. Losing her is tearing me up inside. I listened to her voice over and over again on my voicemals. Cause I don't want to believe this happened. And nobody understands how hurt I am and that all I want to do is be around people. I don't want to keep myself isolated anymore. I was this way before she died and I don't want to be no more.

I want friends if not old ones than new ones. I want to feel like I'm loved and not alone. I want people to want me around and I want to be wanted. Idk I just feel like nobody cares for me to be around at all

cheisch- big HUGS to you.
    I really don't think you should be reading the details of your mom's murder. Not yet anyway. I don't think you're in a good place. Those tiny details are going to eat at you.

I really hope you consider taking Boston's advise and see somebody. Here's the Crime Victims Services in Arizona. Contact them and they should be able to help you receive some help. I think you really need to talk to somebody. They can also help set you up with an attorney to discuss what options you have against the mental hospital, if any. Who knows? Maybe you can work with them to get some kind of law enacted in AZ about the mental health laws and you can name it "Trina's law"
    Sometimes out of tragedy comes purpose.
    http://www.azdps.gov/services/crime_victims/

I would suspect your friends probably don't know what to say to you. That may be why you think they don't understand...because they really don't. Unless somebody has lost somebody in such a violent way, a person really can't understand what someone is going through. There are support groups in your area for families that are dealing with the grief of a loved one that died in such a horrible crime. That's why I feel you should check into them. Being around others that are experiencing the same thing you are may help.

I'm sending many prayers and good thoughts your way during this hard time.

I want friends if not old ones than new ones. I want to feel like I'm loved and not alone. I want people to want me around and I want to be wanted. Idk I just feel like nobody cares for me to be around at all
    Just like Berm said, support groups. They're free and you get to talk it out with people who truly understand where you are coming from. And definitely look in to the counseling too.

Berm, you're amazing for finding that link

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I agree...Berm rocks.

Well they dropped the death sentence... But they are getting information to make a plea bargain... I swear if they make a plea to where he will have a chance at getting out again I will be upset. My mom's birthday is the 18th and I can already feel it getting difficult. I haven't made an appointment yet w a counselor but I am going to after I have surgery this Friday. My mind can only take a little stress at a time. My daughter will be one next month so that's another added on.

Well they dropped the death sentence... But they are getting information to make a plea bargain... I swear if they make a plea to where he will have a chance at getting out again I will be upset. My mom's birthday is the 18th and I can already feel it getting difficult. I haven't made an appointment yet w a counselor but I am going to after I have surgery this Friday. My mind can only take a little stress at a time. My daughter will be one next month so that's another added on.
    One day at a time. I'm glad you're in here venting. You can say stuff that you can't to most people and not worry about backlash. That is at least SOME kind of therapy, but yes. Definitely take care of yourself and look to make an appointment soon. I realize that life gets in the way, but it's important. Take time for you, even if it's difficult.

Because of his state of mind, I'm not surprised that they didn't choose the DP. I'm actually kind of glad about that because he didn't do this in his right state of mind and is probably beating himself up now that he's lucid and realizes what he's done. I really don't think they'll let him off. If anything (and hopefully) he'll be sentenced to a hospital for a REALLY long time where he'll get the treatment he needs. I'm only sorry that your Mom didn't get that chance. She deserved to get what she needed, but our system failed her. There's no sense in the system failing him too although I know that inside you just want him GONE. That's normal to feel.

You're loved. Just know that and your Daughter is probably helping you go on at this point. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her coming up. Live for her and yourself right now. But DO take care of you. It's important and I'm sure it's what your Mom would want.

Actually I know who he was before this and I know the state of mind he was in only cause I've dealt with my mom for so long. Sometimes I don't know if I'm sad cause she's gone and I'll never see here again or if I'm OK because she is gone and she can never hurt me again. I guess I'm sad cause she's gone cause despite all the bad things she let happen to me or she did to me I still forgave her cause I love her. And for him I'm disappointed because he failed to follow the steps to get help. I tried that's all I know. My to hear that he first cut off one of the dogs heads and then got in an argument with her because he did that I know exactly what went down now. Sometimes I feel at falt cuz when I was upset for her treating me the way she did it'd upset me and I'd say I wish she was dead or she'd get help or she wouldn't be able to hurt me anymore. Well I don't wish she was dead but I do wish she would have gotten help.

I hope that you find peace with this some day. But give yourself all the time you need because there's really no way to speed it up.

Thread Information