Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Madyson Middleton (8) was murdered by a teenage boy

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Also nothing is more annoying than belittling and blaming people who live in low income housing for not moving to a better area jesus fucking christ.
    Yep. Normally I'm indifferent to Kat's views, but her views really riled me up this time. Perhaps it's cos I represent artists, I know how much work they put in & unless fashionable how little they get back monetary wise, especially in today's climate. Most of the ones I know did other jobs & did their artwork on the side.

I was also offended by her implication that addicts and the homeless are somehow lesser human beings.

Kat, if you read this when you come back, a bit of compassion and humility goes a long way.

Bowie, I'm sorry for you & your friend's loss. You can't keep a child in 24/7 and I truly believe there was nothing Madyson's mother could have done to prevent this.

Kat, a couple of months ago I was approached by a guy, it was daylight, a good area, I did nothing to encourage him. I ran away. The girl he approached then seriously sexually assaulted shortly after did nothing but walk home. If someone has the intention to do something bad to someone, they are going to do it irrespective of the area.

This poor mother has just lost her child, she let her play near her home, ffs how many of us have been allowed to do that when we were growing up!

To clarify, I didn't know this little girl and it is not my loss anymore than any death of a child is a tragedy, but I do know friends of the mother's, and I know so many artists who are struggling to make a living and have the INDECENCY to try and make it doing something they love and excel at, and I'm actually thrilled to know there is low income housing to support such a thing.

That there is low incoming housing for artists, was the one real positive I got from this case too.

I actually looked at pictures of the housing this morning. They are very nice apartments. Actually, I did a whole scan of the area view and I really didn't see what I would call "crack" places in or around the apartment. IMO (and maybe I just can't see the whole view) I actually thought the area was nice. My red flag wouldn't have went up.

Where the little girl was riding her bike at showed there was a huge sign there that said "caution, kids playing"
    It looked like a small bike trail.

Btw: I love when kat gets band because you know she is still reading this shit but she doesn't have the benefit of her ignore list. Also, she can't comment even though she really wants to.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Btw: I love when kat gets band because you know she is still reading this shit but she doesn't have the benefit of her ignore list. Also, she can't comment even though she really wants to.
    Well I hope she does. Normally I don't have a problem with her, her views are different to mine & I can live with that, but the last two times, the victim blaming has been out of order. I don't agree with that sort of thing, its callous & unnecessary.

Please no more additional discussion about Kat in this thread.

He's going to be charged as an adult.

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/m...-year-old-girl

SANTA CRUZ, CA - Prosecutors charged a 15-year-old boy with murder, kidnapping and sexual assault Wednesday in the death of an 8-year-old girl in an artists complex in a California beach town.

Police say Adrian Jerry Gonzalez lured Madyson Middleton into his family's apartment from a courtyard where she had been riding her scooter over the weekend.

Gonzalez remains in custody at the Santa Cruz County juvenile detention center, where he has been held since the girl's body was found in a recycling bin Monday evening.

"Unfortunately, the search for Maddy ended in the worst way

Low income does not equal dregs of society. Our small town put up an art space two years ago. Low income, amazing lofts on top and retail/studios on the bottom. My brother lives in one and has an amazing space to live and be creative.

Instagram deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Olivia posted the link above. That's why I sent her the link first because I knew she was usually on around this time.

Since his account was already posted above, I thought I would sum up some of his quotes on Instagram
    I feel like most of those quotes are typical for a kid his age. Many times you hear that there was something "off" but it sounds like most people are pretty shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Instagram deleted.

LOL. Good thing I screen snipped the whole thing. I'll post it in the morning when I get back to my desktop.

Fuck. Why a 8 year old girl? That poor girl.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I feel like most of those quotes are typical for a kid his age. Many times you hear that there was something "off" but it sounds like most people are pretty shocked.
    Yeah, most of them are just song lyrics, nothing really stands out to me anyways

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    Yeah, most of them are just song lyrics, nothing really stands out to me anyways
    The only reason I copy/pasted the quotes was because I knew the account would disappear. I didn't know how to save them unless I did a billion screen snips.

The only thing I wonder about with some of his stuff......was he fascinated with another girl or was he talking about the little girl?

I'm assuming the little girl was just a crime of opportunity. ??!!!

What was posted seems pretty typical teen to me. I worked with teens before we moved, have quite a few on my social media and that is the stuff they post. They are melodramatic. Its always hard to tell when they are posting song lyrics, when they are sad, when something just strikes them as really cool.
    You can always tell when they are feeling "salty" or super passive aggressive though. They go on posting streaks when they are either of those! Normally there are lots of "you know who you are" comments too.

Sort of reminds me of years ago, when an older boy was playing with a younger girl and ended up killing her. I think he was 14 and she was around 8. He claimed he accidently hit her with a ball or bat or something, and when she started crying he freaked out, tried to get her to stop crying by covering her mouth...she ended up dead. Can't remember if he strangled her or what. What stuck out to me though was that he ended up stuffing her body under his bed, and she was there for days while everyone searched for her. His mother noticed a bad smell and some sort of liquid coming from under his bed, pulled back the board (think it was a water bed) and found her.

Poor Madyson, I can't even imagine what her mother is going through. And I thought the same thing about his "yo-yo" skills: a lot of children were drawn to him for that, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wanted to add this, from the link Bug posted:

Setorro Garcia, a Tannery resident who knew both the victim and suspect, said Gonzalez had been curious about the investigation.

"He kept asking, `Any updates?"' Garcia said.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Sort of reminds me of years ago, when an older boy was playing with a younger girl and ended up killing her. I think he was 14 and she was around 8. He claimed he accidently hit her with a ball or bat or something, and when she started crying he freaked out, tried to get her to stop crying by covering her mouth...she ended up dead. Can't remember if he strangled her or what. What stuck out to me though was that he ended up stuffing her body under his bed, and she was there for days while everyone searched for her. His mother noticed a bad smell and some sort of liquid coming from under his bed, pulled back the board (think it was a water bed) and found her.

Poor Madyson, I can't even imagine what her mother is going through. And I thought the same thing about his "yo-yo" skills: a lot of children were drawn to him for that, I'm sure.
    Josh Phillips?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Boy-Gro...ighbor/2063134

the cached version is still available.
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

I don't think I agree with him being charged as an adult. I wonder what type of evidence they have to influence that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I don't think I agree with him being charged as an adult. I wonder what type of evidence they have to influence that.
    I'm curious as to how close he is to 16. They said he raped her. She was 8.
    I was praying it was an accident, it wasn't.
    So he is being charged with rape and murder and a few other things.

He is charged with lying in wait, kidnapping, rape and murder. No plea deal on the table.
    I have no problem with his being tried as an adult ....didn't this little girl weigh about 48 pounds.
    How defenceless she was and then tossed in the trash. Sorry I don't get the comments feeling sorry for under age rapist and murderer of is sweet little girl.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    He is charged with lying in wait, kidnapping, rape and murder. No plea deal on the table.
    I have no problem with his being tried as an adult ....didn't this little girl weigh about 48 pounds.
    How defenceless she was and then tossed in the trash. Sorry I don't get the comments feeling sorry for under age rapist and murderer of is sweet little girl.
    Agreed. You know full well at that age what you're doing when you snatch, rape and kill an 8 year old.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Last edited by IzzyCooper; 08-19-2015 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Agreed. You know full well at that age what you're doing when you snatch, rape and kill an 8 year old.
    Rape and murder of litte girls (or boys) tears me up ... I went back to page one .. She weighed 48 pounds.

I watched the D.A. give the press conference .... he made a point of saying he couldn't provide more details but same would come out at trial.

So my sorrow is reserved for that little helpless girl who met such an awful end at the hands of this killer.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Someone posted this on Neogaf, trying to find their source:

?We?re going to bring him to justice,? Rosell said. ?At this point, there is no plea deal.?
    A source close to the investigation told The Chronicle that the boy lured Madyson to his third-floor apartment at the Tannery Arts Center at 1050 River St. on Sunday afternoon with promises of ice cream, then subdued her from behind, sexually assaulted her and strangled her before dumping her body in a recycling bin in a first-floor garage of the complex.

He allegedly disposed of the body only five minutes before the girl?s mother, Laura Jordan, called police shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday to report her missing, the source said.

The boy was caught on surveillance video dumping the body at the bin and then twice visiting the spot after officers arrived to look for Madyson, the source said. The boy repeatedly asked police if they were making any progress in the case, the source said.

Gonzalez was arrested Monday night, just as Madyson?s body was discovered at the apartment complex where she lived with her mother. Police had previously conducted a superficial search of the bin but investigated further and found the body after viewing the video showing him returning to the spot.

Madyson was sexually assaulted, strangled and also suffered trauma to the head, the source said.

As for a motive, the boy told police that he had been considering suicide and that he had wanted to see how people would react by killing the girl, the source said.

Thread Information