Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Madyson Middleton (8) was murdered by a teenage boy

I used to get babysat by my friends older brother when I was a kid and I'm 99% sure I'm still alive.

I've said it before on here but you take a gamble letting anyone around your kid but we all do it because we automatically assume that people aren't psychopaths or that somehow we would be able to *sense* if they were. Sadly this kinda shit can happen to any family, no matter how vigilant you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I vote for a week x forever.
    Yeah. Me, too, cuz she makes this place so unfun when she's hammering her superior living skills down everyone's throat.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Sacg I'm so sad that you got to sig that before I did.

I have nothing to add to this conversation, other than it seems the murderers are getting younger and younger. So sad, for everyone.
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

ugh. How hard is it to feel sorry for the death of an innocent child and her mother who is not to blame? I'm sorry bowie, it was needed personal or not. I'm just glad the mother wasn't here while she was doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    BYE.

BYE BYE BYE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. BYE
    I can't fathom being in your shoes right now. I'm shaking angry and I'm not even close to this. I am so sorry.

My oldest son babysits and the kids he babysits are alive, well and they adore him.
    The boys I used to take care of before I moved all babysit too and guess what, my kids adored them too.

This person, who posts here is lacking in so much it boggles my mind. She needs to just go back to the comments section of articles, its where she fits in best.

*coughs* I may have gotten a little personally affected there. She's done for a week.

When I was 7/8, I had babysitters who were 15 year old boys.
    So did I.

I also ran around my neighborhood (a low income Detroit suburb) with boys and girls in various age ranges and we went in each other's houses without parental supervision. It's called playing.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

It must suck to be so afraid of life that you have to constantly victim blame in order to feel a sense of security in the world.

Sometimes shitty things happen to good people and we can't prevent them. This seems like it was one of those cases where something just went horribly wrong, and even if mom had been there at that particular moment, that doesn't necessarily mean this could have been prevented.

RIP Madyson.

You guys forgot that she can use one of her 10 kids to watch her other kids. So she doesn't need to hire a babysitter!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I wonder if she would feel this way if the teen was a girl...

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    This is a bad area. It is across the street from a homeless shelter and the mother herself refered to the back of the complex as heroin alley. She should never have been riding out there alone. Totally preventable crime of opportunity. Get off your asses and keep an eye on your kids parents. I am tired of these stories!!!
    What an attention seeking bitch. She has no right to blame this poor mother. My heart and prayers go out to this mom and her precious daughter, may this little angel rest in peace.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    That was crazy...reading the thread, reading her posts (with avatar), getting livid with her fucking abrasive bullshit, scrolled down...no more avatar. I actually said out loud "HAAA and she's banned again"
    I saw no Avi in another thread and said, "What did she say now"

Yeah, I saw her heading in this victim blaming direction and figured she would be callous about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Local, county, state and federal law enforcement as well as community volunteers -- including some homeless people -- combed the complex, the surrounding woods and the San Lorenzo River area all Sunday night and Monday.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...y-lured-8-year
    Those damn homeless people.

Here's the boy.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/will-santa-...adult/34408582

And another photo

ETA: I found his Instagram account, but sent Olivia the link. She can decide when to post it.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-28-2015 at 11:46 PM.

Holy crap...homeless people helped the search and didn't kill anyone on the way? SHOCKING!

are we hiding his face because he's a minor?

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Holy crap...homeless people helped the search and didn't kill anyone on the way? SHOCKING!

are we hiding his face because he's a minor?
    The news media is hiding his face because they haven't charged him as an adult yet. I'm sure later today that will all change.

Since it's so early...I'm way to leery of posting a minors account without a mods approval. The pictures that I posted above are pictures that the news media has already put out (with his face blurred)

I have a feeling his Instagram account will be gone later, but I have the whole thing screen snipped just in case. His friends are getting attacked big time on there (which makes no sense to me at all) but people have pretty much shit all over his account.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-29-2015 at 12:52 AM.

Man, he looks huge and older than 15. Poor girl.

oooh. sorry, I'm dumb as hell lately. thought the pictures were taken from his instagram and you blacked out the face for the second pic and didn't know why anyone would want to hide his face since he killed an innocent little girl. now I get it, makes sense!

I get protecting minors, but I don't think they would jump on arresting him if there wasn't proof.

^in reply to berm...not used to people being on at this time so didn't think anyone else would be posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    oooh. sorry, I'm dumb as hell lately. thought the pictures were taken from his instagram and you blacked out the face for the second pic and didn't know why anyone would want to hide his face since he killed an innocent little girl. now I get it, makes sense!

I get protecting minors, but I don't think they would jump on arresting him if there wasn't proof.

^in reply to berm...not used to people being on at this time so didn't think anyone else would be posting.
    Olivia posted the link above. That's why I sent her the link first because I knew she was usually on around this time.

Since his account was already posted above, I thought I would sum up some of his quotes on Instagram

The Dreams in which I'm Dying are the Best I've ever had.

How many times must a man look up, before he can see the sky?

You were my cup of tea. Now I drink coffee

Dinner Of One.

You are Paradise, and I need A Vacation.

I need you tonight.

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    You don't Even Know
    How Much I Need You

Stressed Out.

After you've gone.

Your physical appearance is supposed to be a plus, not your whole package.

I need you, but you don't need me, and that's a feeling I won't ever forget.

If they just knew what we could do
    Oh, if they just knew.

We didn't date, technically. She wasn't a ex-girlfriend, but an ex-something, ex-maybe, an ex-almost.

I Ponder of Something Terrifying, 'Cause This Time There's No Sound to Hide Behind.

In a place I'll never know. I have become wanderlust

There are two types of people who can't sleep at night. Either lonely or in love. These past few nights I've been both.

I Isolate myself to avoid the Inevitable, and unobtainable. All it's doing is making everything more apparent.

I want to be alone; The Night Sky, and Open Sea

Contemplating. (shows a picture of him standing on the edge of pier)

In Solitude, I contemplate all the possibilities we could've had. If only you felt the same way.

In solitude, you're the only one I want beside me.

I don't want to lose you, nowadays I feel so alone. It seems I already have.

Don't be Scared of what you might say. Be terrified of what you might not say.

Not giving a fuck like it's my Job

Wears all black to try and look powerful and hide the crippling anxiety. Towards the future and the constant worry that i’ll never find someone who loves me

The only thing I do. (post a picture of donuts)

Insert Tumblr Quote about how candy is a metaphor for love. Because at first glance you're sweet but in the long run you will ruin me.

This morning I didn't realize I would fall in love with your Laugh and Smile at the end of the day.

I Can Never Explain How Much Sleep I Loose, Time Spent Thinking, and Energy Spent. Just on You.

Days like this make life a bit more bearable. (picture of asmusment park)

When she ❤️ Somebody Else

More Likely get struck by lightning than to get a morning text from you.

Ever Have those moments where you want to talk to someone, but their caught up in their own life that you don't want to bother them. Knowing you don't matter enough to be important to them.

All by myself

when everything was moving too fast I remember watching the sky with you. It made me believe time stood still.

Let's go on a adventure she said, it'll be fun she said. Liar

We Could've grown old you and I. Creating timeless memories. But where are you now?

I am both Happy Yet Sad my Best Memories were with You.

Forgetting hot beverages and remembering them when they are cold beverages is a cruel reminder of the passage of time. How it can appear like nothing has changed, but it has.

He does look a lot older than 15. He also seems kind of creative and like he had a nice life. What could possibly move you from normal teenage stuff, to killing? And from the one pic, looks like he was in contact/charge of younger kids in some capacity. So there would be no red flags coming from him.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BugBug View Post
    He does look a lot older than 15. He also seems kind of creative and like he had a nice life. What could possibly move you from normal teenage stuff, to killing? And from the one pic, looks like he was in contact/charge of younger kids in some capacity. So there would be no red flags coming from him.
    My guess is that he didn't set out to kill her, but to maybe diddle her. It got out of control and he knew he was fucked so he killed her to shut her up. What a complete waste of space.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It seems that he does yoyo tricks (if thats what it's even called) so I could see that drawing children to him

Also nothing is more annoying than belittling and blaming people who live in low income housing for not moving to a better area jesus fucking christ.

how sad this is. bowie, i'm so sorry for your friend's friends. kat is a horrid shit stain.

i don't think he looks way older than a 15 year old. i think he's totally in the 15 - 16 realm.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    My guess is that he didn't set out to kill her, but to maybe diddle her. It got out of control and he knew he was fucked so he killed her to shut her up. What a complete waste of space.
    This is exactly what I was thinking.

I'm not too alarmed by his size, because I've seen a lot of huge kids these days. #midwest
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information