Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lonzie Barton (21 m-o) Missing from Jacksonville apartment July 24 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I posted a link here yesterday, but it had to go through approval of an administrator...I guess because I am still brand spanking new and/or a virgin. Oh my.

I live in the area and the local news has released a video (the link to the story was posted yesterday...hopefully it soon is approved) that shows the boyfriend dropping off the car that was supposedly "stolen" and then running back home. So things are not looking good for Ruben Ebron.
    I figured he dropped the car off somewhere. What an idiot.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This is the 3rd baby to go missing in like a two week period. I don't get why it is so hard for dogs and police to find these bodies!! we are not talking about genius masterminds. These are meth heads and shit! How in the world do get away with this stuff??

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

I posted a link here yesterday, but it had to go through approval of an administrator...I guess because I am still brand spanking new and/or a virgin. Oh my.

I live in the area and the local news has released a video (the link to the story was posted yesterday...hopefully it soon is approved) that shows the boyfriend dropping off the car that was supposedly "stolen" and then running back home. So things are not looking good for Ruben Ebron.

Your link is there now. Welcome :)

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    This is the 3rd baby to go missing in like a two week period. I don't get why it is so hard for dogs and police to find these bodies!! we are not talking about genius masterminds. These are meth heads and shit! How in the world do get away with this stuff??

Jacksonville is huge. It's the largest city in the contiguous U.S. -- square miles, not population. (I and my extended family have vacationed there every July for about 15 years.)

They've already broadened their search from the Southside to the Northside.

There is tons of water. Aside from the obvious ... the Atlantic ... there's the Intracoastal Waterway, the St. Johns River (which is big) and lakes/ponds everywhere. They've already searched more than 40 bodies of water (which is how they found the missing Russian fellow).

Perhaps if the POS who dumped the baby would give up the location, it wouldn't be such a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Sweet - thanks so much, TupeloHoney.

They never found Haleigh Cummings if I recall correctly did they? The pictures of this little guy ... such a sweet little boy.
    Heartbreaking that children are prey or disposable

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

The local news here shared a surveillance video today that shows the boyfriend, Ebron, moving the car he claimed was stolen with Lonzie in it:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/...case/30607457/
    Boyfriend is busted! That's makes me 110% convinced he did something to that boy.

This is what the cop said at that link
    "Ruben, you're building this house of cards with a losing hand," Hackney said.
    Sounds like Ruben did something to the boy- hid the body- then drove his car where he left it and ran back to the apt. to call the police. He was setting the stage.

"This is no magic act. This child didn't just - POOF! - just disappear," Hackney said.

Did they fully process the car when they found it? Any hair, fibers or blood? If they found nothing, then more than likely Lonzie wasn't in the car at all and the pos dumped him close by.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Today Ruben Ebron pleaded not guilty to all charges associated with the disappearance of Lonzie:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-e...uilty/34754652

Here is the link to Chris Barton's FB page (Lonzie's father):

https://www.facebook.com/chris.barton.583234

Lonzie Barton's father believes boy is alive; wife's telling the truth

Video at link:
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-...truth/34765574

MACCLENNY, Fla. -
    More than three weeks after his 21-month-old son disappeared while being cared for by the boyfriend of the toddler's mother, Lonzie Barton's father spoke to News4Jax about the search and the suspect's appearance in court.

The toddler was last seen July 23 at a apartment complex on Old Kings Road. Police knocked on his door before dawn the next morning to tell him Lonzie was missing.

"They said that my son has been abducted," Chris Barton said.

Barton was emotional at times as he asked that people didn't forget his son. Despite the fact that police are now considering this a homicide case, he believes Lonzie is alive and being loved.

"I think that he's out there somewhere, that he's happy that he's playing and making someone else smile, the way he makes us smile," Barton said.

Barton did not want to show his face during the interview, saying he wanted to focus all the public's attention on his son.

Chris Barton says he heard his son's voice on the phone two days before he disappeared, and he'll never forget the last time he laid his eyes on his youngest child.

WATCH: Raw interview of Chris Barton talking about his son's disappearance

"Before he left to go back with his mom, he held me real tight and gave me a kiss on the cheek," Barton said.

Barton said it's these memories of his little boy that keep him from falling apart and also believing he'll see his son alive again one day.

"You got to believe. You got to believe in something, and now is not the time for negative thoughts. I pray and I hope that he's out there somewhere," Barton said. "Naturally, no one can love him like me and his mom. Let's hope someone's showing him love. You can't help but love him. If you're around him, as you lay eyes on him, you get a feeling for his personality and you fall in love with him right away."

Barton family photo
    Barton said he said questioned Lonzie's mother, Lonna, and believes she doesn't know anything about what happened.

"In your heart of hearts and your intuition as a dad and a husband, you believe that she had nothing to do with this," Barton said. "I've been married to her for seven years and very few people know her as well as I do. I can tell when she's lying and I can tell when she tries to avoid the subject and when she doesn't. Her mind is set on one thing, and that's finding her baby."

He also said he doesn't focus on the prime suspect, Ruben Ebron who sits in jail charged with two counts of child neglect and one count of lying to police. Instead, he's laser-focused on Lonzie's 5-year-old sister.

"She's great; she's doing good, she's happy. She's with her granny and she talks about (Lonzie)," Barton said. "We try not to push the issue. I haven't asked her not one question about this, about him, about the whole situation. Anything that she says is strictly coming straight from her heart, her thoughts."

Barton said if the sister knows anything that could help investigators, it will come out in her own time. He said he comforts her and she comforts him.

Barton said there are several fundraising accounts using Lonzie's name on the Internet, but the only one he as approved is the Go Fund Me account of the Lonzie search group.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

From Bewitchingstorm's link:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-e...uilty/34754652

Ebron's mother, Wanda Ebron, said her son might have a criminal record, but he's not a murderer and he did not harm Lonzie.

She said Ruben Ebron has three children of his own who miss him terribly, and she said she spoke with Lonzie's mother, who's found a new way to profess her love for Ruben Ebron.

"She loves him and will stick by him, and she has a long, big tattoo (of his name) that police have asked (her) to cover," Wanda Ebron said. "She said no, (because) that's a part of her life. They want her to say one thing, and she won't believe anything they said."

Gross. I mean, I can understand some denial from Lonzie's mom in the beginning, but after seeing the video of the dude running from his own car which he reported stolen ... to still support him after that? Wtf?

Also, the suspect's ex is accusing him of raping her ... with Lonzie and other children in the house: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/...sing/31838075/
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I agree...that is wrong on so many levels.

Even if somehow he did not kill the kid but he sold or gave him away that can't be a GOOD thing.
    I am terrified to find out what happened to him and to ember and all the other missing kids over
    The past month. It is an epidemic of evil out there for kids under 2. I will be holding my kids close.

Man, she's kinda fucked if Ruben did kill her kid..Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Nah they have those tattoo shows where they fix it up real nice. You never have to a child killers name on you forever.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    It's kind of weird too me because it sounds like mom got back with the ex. He's defending her on facebook...and they are making joint posts.

I can't understand why people are defending Ruben? Because he has other kids proves he didn't do it? Huh.

Poor little guy didn't have a chance with these two useless beings for parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    Poor little guy didn't have a chance with these two useless beings for parents.
    It is so sad when we think about all the children like him (and his missing cousin) that never had a chance due to their parents and/or environment they are raised in.

Not sure if this is going to work, but I am trying to post a picture of her mugshot. If it doesn't work, the link is here:

https://www.facebook.com/FirstCoastN...type=1&theater

Not sure if this is going to work, but I am trying to post a picture of her mugshot. If it doesn't work, the link is here:

https://www.facebook.com/FirstCoastN...type=1&theater
    Yeah, it didn't work. Sigh.

Yeah, it didn't work. Sigh.
    I was able to open it ..sullen look .... attractive girl ... I think little Lonzie is/was a cutie. I remember the Haleigh Cummings case too. So very sad.

It really is Bellaboo. She is attractive, but she has a somewhat evil look on her face. Sort of like a type of look.

here ya go!

Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Thanks, Strmmrgrrl.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    White trash takes on all forms. You can be beautiful and still surround yourself with shit people - just like this bitch does. She has shit for taste in guys, and her "new" boyfriend is a serious step wayyy down from her old one. Someone smack some sense into this bitch...with a 2x4...please.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

She should be in jail.. who in their right minds leaves a kid knowing damn well there are drugs laying around?

Thread Information