Thread: LA loner with $5m gun arsenal was 'a human-alien hybrid secret agent"

LA loner with $5m gun arsenal was 'a human-alien hybrid secret agent"

(It's a typically long Daily Mail article so I've cropped it)

An investigation into the death of a California weapons hoarder whose decomposing body was found in a car last week has taken a bizarre turn as it emerged that the man's fiancee believed he was a part-human, part-alien creature who was sent to earth to save humanity while working as a secret agent.

The remains of 60-year-old Jeffrey Alan Lash were discovered last Friday in a parked vehicle on Palisades Drive in the Pacific Palisades.

When Los Angeles police searched the home of Lash's fiancee, Catherine Nebron, they came upon more than 1,200 firearms valued at nearly $5million and more than 6.5 tons of ammunition.

Initially, Lash was described by a family friend simply as a weird 'loner,' but on Wednesday, the already bizarre tale had a new, otherworldly twist to it.

It appears the 60-year-old gun collector had convinced his fiancee and her employee, Dawn VadBunker that he was a human-alien hybrid working undercover on behalf of secret US government agencies.

Lash collapsed July 4 in a Santa Monica parking lot in front his fiancee and 39-year-old Dawn VadBunker. The man had trouble breathing but refused to be taken to a hospital. The two women attempted to help Lash, but the 60-year-old died.

Instead of alerting the police, Nebron and her personal assistant loaded his body into an SUV parked in the 17000 block of Palisades Drive and left for Oregon.

It was not until two weeks later that an attorney representing Nebron called police and told them about the decaying body.

Defense attorney Harlan Braun said both Nebron and VadBunker believed Lash was a secret agent of extra-terrestrial origin who had been tasked with saving the human race.

Nebron told her lawyer she did not contact police about Lash's death because she thought his handlers in the CIA or another intelligence agency would come and pick up his remains.

LAPD Deputy Chief Kirk Albanese told The Los Angeles Times Jeffrey Lash's cache appeared to be a private collection and that there was no evidence that he was selling the weapons or was a licensed firearms dealer.

Many of the guns had never been fired and some still had their price tags attached.

'There are a lot of expensive guns here,' Chief Albanese told The LA Times.

Harlan Braun, Nebron's attorney, said police also seized a number of SUVs modified for use on different types of terrains, including an amphibious vehicle, and $230,000 in cash.

Officers said that they needed two trucks to remove all the guns to a safe location. He told the LA Times: 'Our truck couldn't carry it all. We had to go back and make another trip.'

The cause of his death has not yet been determined but it is not being treated as homicide.

Detectives want to find out why he had so many guns and are examining the weapons to determine if they have been linked to any crime.

Cdr Smith continued: 'We have a lot of work to do. Running the background, history and legality of these weapons is going to require a tremendous amount of time.

'It's not a crime to have a large number of weapons so long as they were legal to own and legally obtained. We want to make sure that's the case.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uman-race.html

Dawnmarie VadBunker's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surfing.gypsy?fref=ts

I'd date this guy before that Star Trek one, Hazy.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Well this ones off the market so you'll just have to stop being so picky

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Maybe he did work for the CIA. I'm sure he wasn't an alien. Although, after I first watched Men In Black I wasn't quite so sure that there wasn't aliens among us
    I'm still not.

It's crazy that 1 dude could legally own that many weapons

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    Well this ones off the market so you'll just have to stop being so picky

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I wasn't interested in this story until I heard on the radio that they believe he was from a water planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Well that explains the amphibious vehicle

Video on this whacked out story!
    Dead Man w/ $5m Gun Stash linked w/ Missing Woman, Was Alien Savior & Secret Agent

Thread Information