Page 272 of 277 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 6915

Thread: The Official Sports Thread

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    I don't know.....It's where I was at the time.
    I answered you, but not here.

Baseball soon, can't wait.

Lets Go Yankees.....!!!!!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/17/sport...ntl/index.html

Tom Brady says he will not re-sign with New England Patriots

Tom Brady has said he will not be re-signing with the New England Patriots.
    The 42-year-old has spent his entire 19-year NFL career with the Patriots, winning Six Super Bowls during that time.
    But he will become a unrestricted free agent when free agency opens on Wednesday.

So terrible Jameis Winston is gonna be a free agent, and Brady is gonna be a buc. Interesting.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...edium=referral

Tom Brady Expected to Sign Contract with Buccaneers Worth $30M Per Year

On Tuesday, Tom Brady announced publicly he was leaving the New England Patriots. And he's leaving them to join the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

ESPN's Adam Schefter and Jeff Darlington reported Brady is expected to sign with the Bucs. According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the sides have agreed in principle on a deal worth around $30 million annually.

Winston sucks!

I thought Brady would end up in SF. Dude says he wants to play til 45, that will never happen in TB.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...id=mailsignout

The New England Patriots are set to trade tight end Rob Gronkowski to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, according ESPN’s Adam Schefter and Ian Rapoport. The Patriots will get a fourth-round pick in exchange for Gronkowski and a seventh round pick.

Gronkowski has already passed a physical with the Buccaneers, per Rapoport. It seems the deal will soon be official, even amid the coronavirus pandemic. Gronk had been putting on weight to make return to football, but wanted to do it under the condition he played with Tom Brady in Tampa. He’ll get his wish, with Brady and Gronk logging their first season outside of New England in 2020.

Trade, pending physical: Patriots are trading TE Rob Gronkowski and a seventh-round pick to the Buccaneers for a fourth-round pick, source tells ESPN.
    — Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 21, 2020

Gronk joins a Buccaneers team which is stacked offensively. They have receivers Mike Evans and Chris Godwin and tight ends Cameron Brate and O.J. Howard. Brady will have an embarrassment of riches, just one year after the Patriots gave him virtually no weapons in 2019.

The Patriots, meanwhile, get a fourth-round pick they didn’t expect to receive. But it’s wild to think that’s all they could get for the greatest tight end of all time. What’s more, New England clearly needed a tight end, and the Bucs now have too many. A swap of Gronk for Brate or Howard seemed like a natural solution. Instead, the Patriots’ opted for a pick swap.
    Brady and Gronk back together again...and here in Florida! Now, lets hope this season of football actually happens so I can go watch them play.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/07/06/...-for-covid-19/

ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) — The Texas Rangers have confirmed to CBS 11 Sports that right fielder Joey Gallo has tested positive for COVID-19.

According to President and General Manager Jon Daniels, Gallo is asymptotic, and “feels great”.

ADVERTISING

Gallo first tested positive on June 27. A follow up test on June 30 returned a negative result, so a third test was administered on July 2.

The result of the third test was received on Sunday and was positive, confirming that Gallo has the novel coronavirus.

The Rangers are optimistic, that if Gallo remains symptom free, he will be ready for the season.

“I feel like he should be pretty much good to go once he is cleared,” Daniels said after revealing the star slugger’s positive test result in a Zoom call with the media.

Gallo, who is now self-isolating at home, hadn’t yet reported to Globe Life Field in Arlington for Rangers Summer Camp.

Major League Baseball protocols state that a player must receive two consecutive negative test results in a 24 hour period before being allowed to participate in team activities.

Lets just say expect the 2020 season of all sports to be cancelled.

https://www.kcra.com/article/sacrame...-game/33374733

A Sacramento State graduate made Major League Baseball history Monday by becoming the first female to coach in a game, the league said.

Alyssa Nakken, a Woodland native, coached first base for the San Francisco Giants during an exhibition game against the Oakland A’s.

Nakken was hired by the team in January, becoming the first female coach in MLB history. She joined the Giants in 2014 as an intern, where she produced, directed and coordinated health and wellness initiatives and events, including the Giant Race series.

Nakken was a four-time Academic All-American softball player for Sac State, where she played first base for the Hornets from 2009-2012. She's played hundreds of games and has earned several accolades, including 2012 conference Scholar-Athlete of the Year and four-time Commissioner's Honor Roll.

Nakken earned a bachelor's degree studying psychology at Sac State in 2012 and her master's from the University of San Francisco in 2015

The exhibition game was played in Oakland with no fans in the stands due to the novel coronavirus outbreak. Video of the game show the coaches wearing masks while the players did not.

Nakken replaced the coach at first base in the top of the 8th inning. That's when she made history.

In a tweet, outfielder Hunter Pence congratulated Nakken on making history.

Good sports for me right now, my Celtics are playing well and my Yankees are kicking ass.

I need a hobby, decided to start bowling again.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    I need a hobby, decided to start bowling again.
    I have never bowled in my life.

I am excited that football is going forward this fall. I can't wait to see Brady and Gronk down here in Tampa.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I have never bowled in my life.

I am excited that football is going forward this fall. I can't wait to see Brady and Gronk down here in Tampa.
    I used to enjoy bowling, was on a league many years ago. We went the other night and had a fun time but I didn't bowl like before.

Tampa signed the RB from Jacksonville, will be interesting to see how they do.

I love to swim, I try to go to the pool three times a week. It would be ideal to make headphones in which you can swim, there is a very lack of music.

Quote Originally Posted by DemiLovatto View Post
    I love to swim, I try to go to the pool three times a week. It would be ideal to make headphones in which you can swim, there is a very lack of music.
    Design/create some then take it to shark tank. Hope to see you on tv soon with your AquaBeats headphones, do I get a discount?

Hoping Denver can beat the Lakers, I'm betting on it.

My Celtics, fuck! Lets Go C's!!!!!!

That Cowboys game was crazy

Raiders opened their brand new sexxxy ass stadium with a W.

Yankees.....!!!!!! Bring the championship back to da bronx.

Go Bucs!

Bengals or Rams? Why?

Bengals, because that Joe guy is kind of cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Bengals or Rams? Why?

The Bengals are my home team and Im rooting for them. People are losing their shit around here because they are even in the Superbowl.

As most of you know-I hate sports but I hope the Bengals win.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I love this throwback half time show! I know these people!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Bengals or Rams? Why?

The Bengals, because I hate Sean McVay.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I love this throwback half time show! I know these people!
    Ha, you're old like me!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The Bengals, because I hate Sean McVay.

Ha, you're old like me!
    I have no idea who the short black guy with the dreadlocks was though.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The Bengals are my home team and Im rooting for them. People are losing their shit around here because they are even in the Superbowl.

As most of you know-I hate sports but I hope the Bengals win.
    So do I! Is it over yet? Who won? Actually, who cares?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information