Thread: Yoshi Tsuchida, 38, Was Found Murdered With His Face Skinned Off (Japan)

Yoshi Tsuchida, 38, Was Found Murdered With His Face Skinned Off (Japan)

Media of course are acting like the transgender aspect is more newsworthy than the fact Yoshi was murdered

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201.../#.VkgCP6rZWf1

In a bizarre case, a former woman who was in a relationship with his adopted hormone-injecting son was found dead in the western Tokyo suburb of Fussa on Thursday with his face skinned off by a knife, the police said.

Media reports said the victim was Yoshi Tsuchida, 38, a former woman who had undergone a sex change. The rest of his body bore no injuries and lay wrapped in a blanket, with a plastic bag over the face.

The body was discovered by a man in his 20s who shares an apartment with Tsuchida and identified himself as his adopted son, the police said. The man called an ambulance.

The Sankei Shimbun newspaper reported Tsuchida had undergone a sex change operation and had been in a relationship with the ?son,? who was injecting himself with female hormones, the newspaper said.

Police had received several calls earlier this year from neighbors who reported hearing shouting from inside the apartment, the report said.

The man reportedly told police the two had returned home separately at around 5:30 a.m. and went to sleep in separate rooms. He said he found Tsuchida?s body when he woke up later.

The apartment is in a residential area about 500 meters northeast of JR Fussa Station.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/13/transg...t-off-5499235/

A transgender man who had his face cut off has been found dead by his adopted son at their home, police said on Friday.

Yoshi Tsuchida, 38, had reportedly undergone gender reassignment surgery to live as a man.

He was found by his 28-year-old son, with*his face sliced off by a knife or another sharp instrument, police said.

Tsuchida?s unnamed son, who is also transgender, arrived at their home in west Tokyo yesterday morning and fell asleep straight away.

It wasn?t until a while after that he discovered his father?s faceless head covered with a plastic bag, according to Jiji press.

Tokyo, Japan (Picture: Getty)

He told the agency: ?When I woke up my father was bleeding from the face.?

According to reports in the Sankei Shimbun newspaper, the dead man and his adopted son had a history of violence and that*police officers had visited their apartment following emergency calls reporting loud voices and fighting.

Police did not confirm the reports but said Tsuchida was found*wrapped in a blanket.

He was confirmed dead about two hours after his son made the emergency

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Uhhhh....
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

No updates from Japan yet, but there is a pic of Yoshi now

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/11...ound-in-fussa/

Yoshi Tsuchida

TOKYO (TR) – The body of a 38-year-old transgender man was found with its facial skin removed on Thursday by his lover inside the residence they share in Fussa City, reports the Sankei Shimbun (Nov. 13).

At approximately 5:30 p.m., the body of Yoshi Tsuchida was discovered wrapped in a blanket in one room of the apartment, located in the Musashinodai area, by his 28-year-old boyfriend, according to Tokyo Metropolitan Police.

A plastic bag had been placed over Tsuchida’s face, whose skin had been sliced off. The body did not exhibit any other external injuries.

The boyfriend, who claims to also be the adopted son of Yoshida, is currently receiving female hormone injections.*Tsuchida had previously undertaken a sex-change operation.

The man said that both he and Yoshida went to sleep in separate rooms after returning home at approximately 5:30 a.m. that same day. When he awoke, he made the grisly discovery. He then telephoned emergency services.

Police are awaiting the results of an autopsy in determining the*cause of death of Yoshida.

Whoa. He used to be a she, and his adopted son is a he who wants to be a she?

Confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Yes, this one confuses me as well.

Wth is going on here 👀👀 the son is his on mom what ? I'm lost

I'm going to take a wild stab and say the adoption had something to do with finances, medical care or power of attorney stuff. I don't know how marriage is treated in Japan, but it could be a way to get around anti-gay laws?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information