Thread: Thomas Grant committed suicide by gunshot

Thomas Grant committed suicide by gunshot

So one Thomas Grant in Arlington comes up but I want to check it's the right person before making an article

1510181 Tarrant Grant Thomas 5/30/1979 36 7/20/2015 D White M
    Police Department: Arlington Police Department Police Svc #: 15-0038970
    Deceased Address: 6603 Falcon River Way #738 , Arlington, Texas 76001 Time Of Death 9:54 PM
    Occurred Location: 6603 Falcon River Way #738 , Arlington, Texas 76001
    Place Of Death: Bedroom Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 6603 Falcon River Way #738 , Arlington, Texas Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUND OF HEAD
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-19-2016 at 12:04 PM.

The person in the medical report is my brother. The Facebook link is not the same person. May I ask why

Thomas Gregory Grant Jr.
    May 30, 1979 - July 20, 2015

Obituary for Thomas Gregory Grant Jr.
    On May 30, 1979, Tom and Cindy Grant gave birth to a son they named Thomas Gregory Grant, Jr., better known to us all as T.J. His sister Michelle was so excited to have a little brother to pick on that she made sure to continue picking on him his entire life. T.J. passed away on July 20, 2015. A few years later he was blessed to have met Evie and together they brought Hayden and Hayleigh into the world. To say he was proud of them would be an understatement. A bit later, Kylie blessed us with her beautiful smile. While living in California, T.J. and Kylie stole the heart of a woman that would on 11-11-11 become not only T.J.’s wife, but his rock as well. He and Jessica Lynn Roberts added a special blonde girl to the family named “Daisy”. T.J. grew up in Irving, TX and always kept a part of Irving in his heart. With his trips to California, he gained the love of what some would call a second family as well. At a very young age, T.J. fell in love with one particular thing…motorcycles. His greatest joy was sharing that love with his friends and family. Many of you will be sharing stories of playing in the mud and trail rides. Some will share stories of his crazy adventures. All of us will be sharing memories of one of the kindest, funniest, giving souls we will ever have the pleasure of crossing paths with. He is survived by his father, Thomas Gregory Grant “Tom”, sister, Michelle Lea Massey, husband Robert, wife, Jessica Lynn Roberts-Grant, children, Hayden Thomas Grant, Hayleigh Marie Grant, Kylie Anne Grant and nieces and nephews, Britney Lee Moore, husband Andy, Jimmy Don Fouse Jr., Colby Blaine Fouse, Sydney Jay Massey, Karley Kathleen Massey and Brody Clifton Massey.
    A Memorial Services will be held on Friday, July 24, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.at Midlothian Funeral Home

http://www.midlothianfh.com/obituari...-3/#!/Obituary

TJ's FB: https://www.facebook.com/tj.grant.9?ref=br_rs

I'm sorry for your loss
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by Masseymom View Post
    The person in the medical report is my brother. The Facebook link is not the same person. May I ask why
    Honest mistake,since these guys names were similar.
    Very sorry for your loss. ��

Thread Information