Thread: Hannah Bicknell (14) committed suicide by hanging

Hannah Bicknell (14) committed suicide by hanging

So sad. She looks so young

I'll make a proper article when I get to a computer

1510099 Tarrant Bicknell Hannah 5/8/2001 14 7/19/2015 D White F
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 2071 Bronco Ln. , Keller, Texas 76248 Time Of Death 12:26 AM
    Occurred Location: 2071 Bronco Ln. , ,
    Place Of Death: Emergncy Department Prosector: Allison Mautone
    Place Of Death Address: 3101 N. Tarrant Pky. , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: HANGING

https://www.facebook.com/hannah.bicknell.376?ref=br_rs

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...ide_by_hanging
    Attached Images Attached Images

Her dad's facebook was so sad. This was the post he made

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
    They seemed like an awesome family. I enjoyed their pictures. Beautiful girl.

RIP Hannah.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Poor girl. I'm betting she was bullied but only bc I work with kids and see how cruel they can be.

Eta: I love that she was into roller derby!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Hannah Bicknell was called home to be with her Lord and Savior on Sunday, July 19, 2015, at the age of 14. Celebration of life: 1 p.m. Saturday at North Richland Hills Baptist Church, 6955 Boulevard 26, North Richland Hills. Visitation: 5 to 7 p.m. Friday at Brown, Owens & Brumley Family Funeral Home. Hannah was born May 8, 2001, in Bedford to Nathan and Debra Bicknell. Hannah recently completed the eighth grade at Indian Springs Middle School in Keller. Hannah was a member of a loving extended family, her roller derby team, the Rolling Rebellion at House of Quad. Hannah was preceded in death by her grandmother, her rock, Claudine Bicknell. Survivors: Parents, Nathan and Debra Bicknell; brother, Hershell Phipps; brother, Nathan Harrison Bicknell; grandmother and best friend, Barbara St. Germain; grandfather, Richard St. Germain and wife, Pat; grandfather, Davy Bicknell and wife, Zara; several aunts, uncles, cousins and extended family members; and many, many friends. - See more at: http://m.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/o....ETUATtJn.dpuf

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How did I miss this?! This is terrible
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So young. Why would she kill herself??
    She must have made another facebook recently: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...49&pnref=story

Her mom posted photos in the album, "In Memory of Hannah" at https://www.facebook.com/St.Germain1...3321522&type=3

R.I.P. Hannah

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    To Hannah's family and friends,

You have undoubtedly Googled her name and come upon this site. Please allow me to extend my most heartfelt condolences to all of you in your loss. Mydeathspace is a site that was started, in part, as a memorial to people with social media accounts who have since passed away. I understand completely that you are hurting, and the pain inside is as raw as it will ever be.

Should you wish to, you are more than welcome to come here and remember her. Such a tragic loss at such a young age is one of the hardest things you will ever experience, and perhaps, by posting your good memories here, you may be able to find peace just a tiny bit easier.

Please know that you are under absolutely no pressure to do anything of the sort, however. We didn't know Hannah, but we do know loss. Most of us on here have lost someone close to us, and sometimes it is comforting to know that there are others who may have felt as you do now...hurting, lost, scared, angry to the point of rage...believe me, we get it. And before you judge us as a bunch of horrible death junkies, please know that we are normal people, just like you. We all have families, jobs, and lives with people we care about, too.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

So young RIP Hannah

So very sad. Prayers to Hannah's family and friends.

Can't imagine the family's pain. What a sweet face. Rest in peace.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

It is hard to be a teen and it can be lonely. I saw the last 3 photos she posted had minimal likes and comments from what appears to be family. That is tough at 14. I have one daughter who is miss popularity and one who is a total,nerd/outcast.,I am always afraid it will get to her so I try extra hard to make her feel special. I am sure this family did all of that and more to make her feel loved/wanted. I just wish she could have seen how little high school and stupid kids mean. It is hard when your in it to see a way out.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Teen years are so hard. Kids are awful even at my kids' age and it just gets worse. My daughter cries about kids making fun of her now. It always hurts my heart when young kids suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

Her dad's facebook was so sad. This was the post he made

They seemed like an awesome family. I enjoyed their pictures. Beautiful girl.

RIP Hannah.
    This is her mom. I find this site very sick, with that being said you're one of the few obviously using it for a good sincere purpose. I appreciate your thoughts. We were an amazing family. God loving and God fearing. Some of these comments are sick, not full of any good intention. I've lost many people in my life as well, speaking not to you personally but the ones directly who are twisted one way or another in the head. The loss of a child is different than any other and extremely personal. This information should not be public knowledge. Just saying my thoughts this website should be banned and I think I have finally after more loss and suffering than most people could imagine have finally discovered my purpose in life. Much love to those on here that are sincere. The others who make comments then say go fuck off, you need mental help. Peace out!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    To Hannah's family and friends,

You have undoubtedly Googled her name and come upon this site. Please allow me to extend my most heartfelt condolences to all of you in your loss. Mydeathspace is a site that was started, in part, as a memorial to people with social media accounts who have since passed away. I understand completely that you are hurting, and the pain inside is as raw as it will ever be.

Should you wish to, you are more than welcome to come here and remember her. Such a tragic loss at such a young age is one of the hardest things you will ever experience, and perhaps, by posting your good memories here, you may be able to find peace just a tiny bit easier.

Please know that you are under absolutely no pressure to do anything of the sort, however. We didn't know Hannah, but we do know loss. Most of us on here have lost someone close to us, and sometimes it is comforting to know that there are others who may have felt as you do now...hurting, lost, scared, angry to the point of rage...believe me, we get it. And before you judge us as a bunch of horrible death junkies, please know that we are normal people, just like you. We all have families, jobs, and lives with people we care about, too.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
    You are personally the sick one on here. Get mental help. This is her mother. I don't care I've suffered many losses in life too and while you opinion counts adding go fuck off at the end shows a hateful person in need of mental help.

Quote Originally Posted by dstg1974 View Post
    You are personally the sick one on
    here. Get mental help. This is her mother. I don't care I've suffered many losses in life too and while you opinion counts adding go fuck off at the end shows a hateful person in need of mental help.
    I also find it funny that now after I made my first reply and went back to read it your little evil symbol with go fuck off is gone?! 🤔👿

I also find it funny that now after I made my first reply and went back to read it your little evil symbol with go fuck off is gone?! ����
    First, I am very sorry for your loss. But I don't see any posts where anyone is leaving cruel comments.

The "fuck off" part is part of kevan's signature, it's something that appears in every post and has nothing to do with your daughter or thread. I think Kevan's post was very sweet and sincere.

Again, I am very sorry for the loss of your daughter, she seemed like a sweet girl and no mother should go through what you have had to.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I also find it funny that now after I made my first reply and went back to read it your little evil symbol with go fuck off is gone?! ����
    First of all, very sorry for your loss. Nobody here said anything about your family or Hannah that was cruel in any way. Every comment I saw was respectful.

I believe that you are mistaking people's signatures which show up with every post they make for a comment. Sometimes it's a picture on it's own of their user name and sometimes it will include quotes from other threads in here below that picture. Look for a faint line between the comment and the signature and you'll see where one ends and the other begins.

This is why Kevan's signature didn't show up when you quoted him.

Again very sorry for your loss.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information