Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson and her daughter Khandalyce were murdered and their bodies dumped in different states

It is all so complicated isn't it. It must be a nightmare for the police considering the distances and different states involved. Throw dodgy drug deals into the mix and it just multiplies the chaos.

An 80 year old woman! Such a selfish cretin to involve an elderly woman like that. I am wondering about Karlies family background. It is a pretty ballsy move to just pick up with a two year old and drive around australia.

Money is evil 😈

It is. This is the original drug charge relating to the grandmother (c/o ws, I've been lazy today & just skimmed other forums). They're saying the informant is the grandmother's carer/partner, not the 25 yr old in this article. I guess that's good news if true. Whokevcer they are they're a bastard taking this to media but I'm guessing it'll be slightly easier on the family if it' s not a blood relative.

I guess I shouldn't assume the person's necessarily a bastard for doing this either. If it really is the former partner of an 80 yr old grandmother, journo's might've taken advantage of some poor old bugger with dementia to get this latest headline

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-08-1...s-stash/946204

Police bust octogenarian over cannabis stash
    Phoebe Stewart
    Updated August 16, 2010 16:46:00

PHOTO: Northern Territory Police (ABC TV)
    MAP: Alice Springs 0870
    Police have issued an 80-year-old woman with a drug infringement notice after officers allegedly found cannabis at her Alice Springs home.

Police say they found more than 50 grams of cannabis during a search of the woman's home on Saturday.

A 25-year-old man will be summonsed to appear in court after he allegedly told police that 38 grams of the drug stash belonged to him.

The octogenarian will also be summonsed to appear for allegedly possessing the remaining 12 grams of cannabis

Apparently there's another article today claiming Daniel Holdom used the Charnwood address in 2001. This puts him in his 16 yr old fiancee's life when she was just FIVE YEARS OLD.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    It is. This is the original drug charge relating to the grandmother (c/o ws, I've been lazy today & just skimmed other forums). They're saying the informant is the grandmother's carer/partner, not the 25 yr old in this article. I guess that's good news if true. Whokevcer they are they're a bastard taking this to media but I'm guessing it'll be slightly easier on the family if it' s not a blood relative.

I guess I shouldn't assume the person's necessarily a bastard for doing this either. If it really is the former partner of an 80 yr old grandmother, journo's might've taken advantage of some poor old bugger with dementia to get this latest headline

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-08-1...s-stash/946204

Apparently there's another article today claiming Daniel Holdom used the Charnwood address in 2001. This puts him in his 16 yr old fiancee's life when she was just FIVE YEARS OLD.

Ugh. That disgusting fucking predator
    Last edited by emylou; 11-12-2015 at 04:18 PM.

I've missed a few days. I need a cliff note version on this story now.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I've missed a few days. I need a cliff note version on this story now.
    I've been here the whole time and I need a cliff notes version.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

LOL. The twists in this are crazy. & apparently the 25 yr old IS the grandmother's carer?? It's certainly possible. I assumed it was a guy but maybe it's a young female relative. Going to media was a dick move either way.

This is really taking on a Chamberlain case-style media frenzy. It's pretty crazy down here, a non-event everywhere else though.

Oh & if anyone needs a laugh, WS posters have been sharing their intimate & extensive knowledge of drug use/the drug trade since the "drug runner" articles came out.

A lot of it reads like the stories/details from the govt "SAY NO TO DRUGS" education kits of the 80s - which were ridiculous/hilarious at the time.

Sorry all, this isn't anywhere near an update, just an observation that so many Aus cases have weird links to each other lately. This one already did obviously, with Wynarka & Belanglo.

Then there's 12 yr old Tiahleigh Palmer being found in Pimpana QLD & the 4th guy from the gang rape of the 14 yr girl in Melbourne last weekend turns out to be from Pimpana. (linked in her thread)

There's with the whole Darwin drug debt thing being talked about with Karlie now & this turns up in relation to yet another Aus thread (Tara Brown) -

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...-1227591553489

Murder victim Greg Dufty refused to pay huge drug debt back to a group of men.

MISSING Gold Coast man Gregory Dufty was deeply in debt over drugs, it was revealed yesterday as a former Bandido was charged with his murder.

After a four-month investigation, Lionel Patea, 24, was arrested in relation to the murder of Mr Dufty, 37, who disappeared on July 6, just two months before police *allege Patea beat Tara Brown, the mother of his child, to death in Molendinar.

He is due to front the Southport Magistrates Court on November 11th
    Mr Dufty?s body has never been found. Patea denies the charge.

Sources confirmed the missing man was a drug user, originally from Darwin and had a large drug debt to a group of men<<snipped>>

Not saying any of these are actual links, it's just really weird to have all these connections because the distances between places are so massive. I don't think I've ever seen a cluster like this before, it's rare enough to get one.

Anyway, I shouldn't post at 4am., I'll edit in something that' s actually useful when I wake up tomorrow/today.

Big amount of connections actually. Being a very mobile population though I am not surprised.

I have found there are lots of people in Aust that travel for work and play, and it seems more here than my impressions of other countries. Eg I have lived and worked in every state and territory in Aust, and am not yet 40, and a woman. My partner has lived and worked in 3 states and 1 territory. All my close friends have worked and lived in at least 2-3 states. The only people I know that haven't moved state, are in my immediate family, mum, dad, sister 1, but sister 2 and both sister 1 & 2's husbands have been living and working significant time in other states too.

people in Aust move for mines, defence, teaching, security etc, and I think where the higher disposable wages are, ie mining and gas, there are drugs and prostitution, so drug runners have to get their supplies there. Bit hard to fly them in with the prices to outback towns, not to mention airport security.

A few things that don't add up to me, K & K were last seen at the canberra address of the fiancee? In 2008 the fiancee was 12? does this mean that Holdom (or as he was known as Bishop), a family friend? from what I understand Karlies ex was Darren Ashley currently serving a life sentence for murdering his wife Kirsty in 2012 to which he has claimed to be innocent. They seemed to be all involved with the car/ drags/ shows, scene as well. Some articles say that Karlie was an associate of Holdom and met Hazel through him. It seems odd that there wasnt any sightings of K & K after the Nov 2008. I saw 3 senarios that said 1.Karlie left Alice to travel and look for a better life, 2.another that said she left with Holdom and 2 others to care for passmore and her child after the accident, 3. she was in debt $25,000 so she was running. I still think the suitcase was there from the start probably concealed and recently found and put in the open. Also Holdom was in gaol on and off since end 2013,2014,2015 for offences from sex with a child under 10 to which he recieved a four and a half year sentence with non parole of 2 yrs, previously incarcerated for illegal use of motor vehicle.when he was pulled over and they found crack pipe etc car full of someones belongings.

oh sorry guess I wrote this on the wrong thread, new to this

I followed the Belangalo angel for awhile Im pretty sure from what I read they said they believed her dental work seemed to be western world dentistry, their dna profile did not match any missing person. ................Police are treating the death as suspicious, although they're not saying how she died, and have combed the country's missing persons database to eliminate the possibility that she might tie in with other records.
    There are no matches for her DNA, and while an examination of her teeth indicates that, like most people in Australia, she has had some ''Western-style'' dental work done, there have been no matches to any dental records, here or overseas.
    As for the guthrie tests. all newborns are tested for genetic abnormalities, diseases etc. only if they have a problem do they get a dna sample. all guthrie tests are stored from 18 to 25 yrs depending on states unless parents apply to have them destroyed. Once they got a name Im sure thats when they would have extacted her dna from the card sample.

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-...#ixzz3r8KNy03K
    Follow us: @canberratimes on Twitter | CanberraTimes on Facebook

This is the right thread

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Apologies if these are huge but I'm on phone
    Wait, she actually says "with Khandalise" in the first picture???

I don't see anything with the name "Lauren".

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Her page is down since the media (& most of Australia) went nuts stalking her profile. The kid in the centre of the photo with Daniel Holdom is Lauren, Hazel Passmore's (& possibly Daniel's daughter) the other 2 kids are Hazel's older kids who were killed in the car/roo accident. Before the page was scrubbed she had albums & albums & albums.

& the "Khandalise" link Olivia pointed out is possibly weirdly significant because it has incorrect spelling - it should be Khandalyce. So it makes you wonder who created that profile? Surely her mother - who created her name - would get the spelling right? So you have to assume it wasn'r her mum who created it - but then why would someone who doesn't know the kid well enough to get her name right be creating a fb profile for her at all?

ALSO potential new posters, we really don't bite. As long as you have a sense of humour & are prepared for the occasional rigorous (but very informal) debate, you'll be cool. Everyone on this forum has been utterly shot down in flames at times (lol & I say this with MUCH experience).

Anyway, don't just read - post!! (However, if you're from Aus, can I suggest perusing the Warriena/Tostee thread & the William Tyrrell thread first to give you a feel for this forum & the kind of posting style that WILL piss everyone off completely. : )

Edit : Oops, that came out wrong. I didn't mean that any noobs in this thread had pissed anyone off. They most definitely haven't. Yet ...
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-10-2015 at 07:12 PM. Reason: everytime I post about her name being spelled incorrectly I spell it wrong too! grrr

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Wait, she actually says "with Khandalise" in the first picture???

I don't see anything with the name "Lauren".
    I think the photos tagged with khandalyse , are of khandalyse. Lauryn just looks similar?

Lauryn looked similar but they are very much different kids. Before hazels page was taken down i seen images of Lauryn from a few years back grown up and you can tell its the same baby you see in pics named Lauryn.

Also just opened nine msn this morning to see a article saying they found khandalyse's birth certificate at a address linked to holdom. There was a tip off to police that daniel had taken 2 suitcases of karlie's belongings to his sisters and apparently the sisters house was searched the day it was made public there was a link between the two bodies.

Hmm, suitcases of Karlie's stuff?

Edit & duh with my long answer I still managed to not address Nic'a question- but yeah, as everyone else said, definitely 2 different kids.

Birth cert article

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-1...venson/6933540

Khandalyce Pearce's birth certificate found in home linked to Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's alleged killer Daniel Holdom
    By police reporter Jessica Kidd
    Updated about 4 hours ago

PHOTO: Daniel Holdom is accused of the murder of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (R), who disappeared with her daughter Khandalyce Pearce (L) in 2008. (Supplied: SA Police)
    RELATED STORY: Man faces court charged with Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's murderRELATED STORY: Man charged with murder of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson
    MAP: Sydney 2000
    Police have discovered the birth certificate of two-year-old Khandalyce Pearce in a house connected to her mother's alleged killer, it has been revealed.

The ABC understands investigators discovered multiple items belonging to Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson when they searched the home of Daniel Holdom's sister last month.

Holdom, 41, was last month charged with murdering Ms Pearce-Stevenson in or near the Belanglo State Forest in December 2008.

He is expected to appear via videolink in Sydney's Central Local Court this morning after he was formally refused bail last month.

No charges have yet been laid over the murder of Ms Pearce-Stevenson's daughter, whose remains were discovered in South Australia earlier this year, and investigations are continuing.

Police are also investigating a company which was registered under the name Karlie Jade Stevenson in January 2011 and based in the South Australian suburb of Evanston.

PHOTO: Daniel James Holdom has been charged with Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's murder. (Facebook)
    Business records also revealed that Holdom registered as a sole trader in April 2001 and at various times based his business in Charnwood in the ACT, the NSW Central Coast, Alice Springs in the Northern Territory and Elizabeth in South Australia.

The records also revealed that he was also known by the name Daniel Marshall.

Ms Pearce-Stevenson's skeletal remains were found by hikers in the Belanglo State Forest almost two years after police suspect she was killed.

The bones of her daughter were found near a suitcase on the Karoonda Highway near Wynarka in South Australia in July.

Detectives in South Australia and New South Wales were able to link the two cold case murders after two separate calls to Crime Stoppers.
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-11-2015 at 07:25 PM.

Yeah he isn't looking too innocent is he?

Hmm, & still no charges against any of the exes who were copping so much more attention & hate than he did.

I will never understand what it is about our species that makes us spew such venom at females suspected/accused of crimes.

The world hasn't changed as much since The Inquisition as people like to believe.

With the birth certificate and all, I'm wondering if he was hoping to get some benefits for having her. Maybe he planned on keeping her, but she wouldn't stop crying for mommy and he shut her up forever? Ugh, that is horrible to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It is. It's really fucked up, poor little kid. I can't even think about it

Tiny update here

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/girl-in-su...11-gkwnbn.html
    <<snipped>>

Mr Holdom's*murder charge was*mentioned in*Central Local Court on Thursday.

Mr Holdom's solicitor Tim Dick said he did not require his client to appear on screen via audio-visual link.*

The court ordered the brief of evidence be served by January 7.

Mr Holdom did not apply for bail and it was formally refused.

He*will*appear in Central Local Court on January 28.

Wondering if this has been run this week because of the Central Coast, texts & family dynamic links -

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...-1227606752656

<<snipped>>
    Leisl’s bank accounts have not been touched. According to police, she had her mobile phone with her at the time of her disappearance.

Ms Harvey said two text messages were sent to Leisl’s father after she vanished but that it was never proven her daughter was the sender<<snipped>>.

Ms Harvey had fallen out with Leisl a year before she vanished and never got the chance to reconcile.
    “We’d had an argument and she wasn’t talking to me,” she said.<<snipped>>
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-12-2015 at 11:18 AM.

My first bit I wrote about the canberra address has been cleared up now, Home of Holdoms sister that explains to me what the common link was with that house K & K's last sighting/ holdoms 2001 business registration, fiancees house, birth certificate found.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Wondering if this has been run this week because of the Central Coast, texts & family dynamic links -

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...-1227606752656
    I read that article today. Such poor journalism. I believe the 43- y/o they refer to is Craig Elkins. But they refer to him in the correct past tense but never explain why. anyway, I don't believe Daniel was involved, but who knows?

The driver of the car Leisl was seen getting into was identified as a 43-year-old Wallarah man who police deemed a ‘person of interest’ but was never charged in relation to her disappearance. - info from the article

Info about elkin - http://www.theherald.com.au/story/33...aig-elkin-die/

It's more likely media are getting desperate for something to run while Karlie, Khandalyce & Tia's cases have gone quiet. & it might have a little to do with being ridiculed on Media Watch for running serial killer stories on Karlie too. Maybe someone got offended & decided to point out missing young women from areas he frequented so they don't look like they were freaking people out for nothing.

I do wonder when he left Orange though - Bathurst isn't that far away

http://www.westernadvocate.com.au/st...ca-small-case/

Edit The Elkin stuff is interesting. I wonder if he ever headed further north? I think Rose Rain Howell's inquest on the north coast found that she was murdered by a person or persons unknown.
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-13-2015 at 05:21 AM.

Thread Information