Thread: Katie Nicole Woodall (21) Endangered person alert for woman from Pierce City July 16, 2015

Katie Nicole Woodall (21) Endangered person alert for woman from Pierce City July 16, 2015

Endangered person alert for woman from Pierce City

PIERCE CITY, Mo. - The Missouri Highway Patrol has issued an Endangered Person Advisory for a missing person incident that occurred
    at 205 Monroe Ave., Pierce City, MO at 8:38 P.M. on July 16, 2015.

Missing Is: Katie Nicole Woodall, age 21.

Vehicle Information: Silver 2011 Hyundai Sonata bearing Arkansas, 028TRY. Phone was last pinged at 9:30 P.M. on July 16, 2015 on eastbound I-44 in Mount Vernon, MO.

Possible suspects or associates are believed to be: Zachary "Zach" Dixon, a white, male, age 18, hgt 6'00", 145 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes.

According to the Missouri Highway Patrol, Katie Woodall and Zachary Dixon were involved in a domestic dispute Thursday night. Dixon threatened to kill Woodall and himself if contacted by law enforcement. Dixon is believed to be suicidal and armed with a handgun.

Anyone seeing the missing person, suspect, associate, or vehicle, or anyone having any information related to the endangered missing person should immediately dial 911 to contact the nearest law enforcement agency or call the Pierce City Police Department at 417-235-4241.

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/endang...48998_34229470

PIERCE CITY, Mo. -

Monett police tell KY3 News,that Katie Nicole Woodall, 21, has been found safe following an endangered persons alert.

The Monett Police say Woodall was found safe in Springfield Friday night, shortly after the advisory was issued. Dixon was arrested, and charges are pending. KY3 News will update this story as details become available.

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/endang...48998_34229470

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Get that little asshole some therapy before he kills someone.

Hey, dumbass, you don't get to treat women that way and think they're still going to respect you, let alone love you. Grow up and catch a clue.

Glad she's okay. And I hope she can find someone in her life that doesn't lack the coping skills to deal with these types of things.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information