Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lucas Lewis - 14 July 2015 - found on highway

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I bet that girlfriend is feeling like a pile of shit right about now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Chili Madden View Post
    FIRST OFF....YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON THE HOURS BEFORE HIS DEATH. HE HAD A FIGHT WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND AND DECIDED TO WALK TO MINERAL WELLS TO TALK TO HER CUZ THE TRUCK HE USUALLY DROVE WASN'T WORKING. HE WAS WALKING WITH THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC AND WAS ON HIS PHONE NONSTOP WHILE HE WAS WALKING I'M ALMOST SURE. JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A HISTORY OF DRUG CHARGES DOESN'T MEAN HE WAS ON DRUGS OR DRUGS PLAYED A ROLL IN MY FRIENDS DEATH...GEEZ people let him rest in peace. ..xoxo he was one of my best friends
    Again, very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing some of the back story. It does make sense that perhaps he was distraught and not paying attention to where he was walking because of that. It hurts more when the death of a loved one is senseless and so avoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    AND there's no way he could have a flat tire at 2 am

I figured she was implying that he was on drugs and that's why he was walking in the road...
    No I am just wondering why his friends are lying. "The truck he normally drives was not working" uh no. He was just just arrested in May for driving with an invalid license with a prior conviction.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Plus if he was walking to his girlfriends house in a fight I am sure she is glad he never made it since there was an application made for a restraining order earlier this year and he has a previous assualt charge. Can not see who the order was filed by since it is classified as a victim and they are protected but he obviously has a temper.

I actually found all this out yesterday but I wasn't going to post anything out of respect for the family but since everybody seems to be calling me out, there you go. May want to stop while you're ahead there's much more ...

None of this is actually relevant to his death. It's clearly not the big juicy drama you're trying to make it out to be. Quit bein a dick.

A truck can breakdown at any given moment. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    None of this is actually relevant to his death. It's clearly not the big juicy drama you're trying to make it out to be. Quit bein a dick.
    Just defending myself. Still waiting to see if charges are filed against the driver. If they are I will happily apologize.

Keep your head up sister. You and I both know his struggles, problems, etc but we also knew what a loving person he was, passionate about life and would do anything for those closest to him. He paid for his drug use and if others want to bring it up over and over and they don't have compassion that's on their heart not ours. We know why he was walking and where he was going and it's no one else's business.

Quote Originally Posted by Chattybee74 View Post
    @boston babe 73
    How about you not guess what happened to my brother and instead think about the family he left behind. Thoughtless words hurt.

It's not a pissing contest. The family/friends have straight said he was walking with the flow of traffic while on the phone at night - that's prime conditions for being hit by a car, charges probably wont be laid. Doesn't mean he deserved it because he has unrelated priors, there's really no need to bring it up.

I wasn't calling you out, I just thought it was funny that you said people can't get flats at 2 am...like there's a force around tires after midnight that stops them from going flat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I wasn't calling you out, I just thought it was funny that you said people can't get flats at 2 am...like there's a force around tires after midnight that stops them from going flat.
    There is actually. The force field protects vehicles in impound taken away from unlicensed drivers <3

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    There is actually. The force field protects vehicles in impound taken away from unlicensed drivers <3
    Kat. You're seriously being an asshole here.

Just defending myself. Still waiting to see if charges are filed against the driver. If they are I will happily apologize.
    Why would our family file any charges when it was an accident? No matter where he was (on the side or not) the driver wouldn't admit to it anyways. There wouldn't be a case. Here's a suggestion try to have empathy. Why is anything on his past arrest records any of your business.....are you going to have ANY dealings with him...NO because he's dead! How stupid can you be! You should apologize for being a c... After knowing his family and friends are on here you still persist to kick us all while we are grieving. How sad your life must be to try to hurt others by hateful, argumentive, ignorance in your need to prove yourself wrong.

Now, I apologize for calling you names because it was very wrong of me to do.... you may be very smart and just immature but I totally jumped to conclusions that you were a stupid c.... Because of what you wrote. See what jumping to conclusions do? Just makes me wrong no matter how I try to justify myself. Now please get off your high horse and try to understand!!!!

Can do*

Good assumption, I am a cunt. A cunt with Google. Sorry for your loss.

No I am just wondering why his friends are lying. "The truck he normally drives was not working" uh no. He was just just arrested in May for driving with an invalid license with a prior conviction.

]
    I do NOT understand what you're saying at all. You do realize you can get your vehicle back from the police, right? Also, just because you have an invalid license in May doesn't mean that the person didn't pay money to get them back. Regardless, what the fuck does any of this have to do with the fact that HE WAS WALKING DOWN THE ROAD WHEN SOMEBODY HIT HIM? Jeezbus f'ing christ.
    And the nerve of you. I can't believe you are threatening the family by saying you will release more information. I know. You must be a member of Anonymous.''

To the family and friends of Lucas. I am very sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Why would our family file any charges when it was an accident? No matter where he was (on the side or not) the driver wouldn't admit to it anyways. There wouldn't be a case. Here's a suggestion try to have empathy. Why is anything on his past arrest records any of your business.....are you going to have ANY dealings with him...NO because he's dead! How stupid can you be! You should apologize for being a c... After knowing his family and friends are on here you still persist to kick us all while we are grieving. How sad your life must be to try to hurt others by hateful, argumentive, ignorance in your need to prove yourself wrong.

Now, I apologize for calling you names because it was very wrong of me to do.... you may be very smart and just immature but I totally jumped to conclusions that you were a stupid c.... Because of what you wrote. See what jumping to conclusions do? Just makes me wrong no matter how I try to justify myself. Now please get off your high horse and try to understand!!!!
    Please ignore Caffeinated Brat, she is always like this and that's one of the reasons why pretty much everyone here doesn't care for her. I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you and his other friends & family are going through. And you are right, his past has nothing to do with his death and it's awful it was even brought up here.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

SINCE U WANNA PLAY INSPECTOR GADGET MAYBE U SHOULD DO UR RESEARCH BEFORE U START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH. LUCAS DIDN'T HAVE A VEHICLE HE USUALLY BORROWED A FRIENDS. NOW I DON'T SEE WHAT'S THA F-ING POINT IN UR POST.JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS ARRESTED FOR DRIVING A VEHICLE WITH A SUSPENDED LICENSE DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THEY HAVE TO B NO DOUBT THE OWNER NO IF ,ANDS, OR BUTS ABOUT IT. GEEZ THE FACTS STRAIGHT FIND A BETTER HOBBY

I just want to say sorry to Lucas's loved ones. Most people here know that whatever run-ins he had with the law had nothing to do with his death. He was obviously very loved, and I'm sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili Madden View Post
    SINCE U WANNA PLAY INSPECTOR GADGET MAYBE U SHOULD DO UR RESEARCH BEFORE U START RUNNING YOUR MOUTH. LUCAS DIDN'T HAVE A VEHICLE HE USUALLY BORROWED A FRIENDS. NOW I DON'T SEE WHAT'S THA F-ING POINT IN UR POST.JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS ARRESTED FOR DRIVING A VEHICLE WITH A SUSPENDED LICENSE DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THEY HAVE TO B NO DOUBT THE OWNER NO IF ,ANDS, OR BUTS ABOUT IT. GEEZ THE FACTS STRAIGHT FIND A BETTER HOBBY
    I'm confused I've never heard of a drug trafficker that doesn't have a vehicle

The death threats I have received via Facebook have been screenshot and sent to weatherford police by the way.

Who's sending the death threats?

Oh for fucks sake kat, get a fucking life.

Someone needs a serious time out. Olivia! Halp!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I want to know who the fucking drunk troll is that reps that moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I want to know who the fucking drunk troll is that reps that moron.
    Me too. She is intentionally fucking with the family right now out of spite. It's fucking disgusting. Death threats. Whaaaaaaaahhhhhh. You bring this shit on yourself by being such a stupid fucking cunt.

Oh I see... None of us sane people on here can smite her because she has us blocked. The only rep she can receive is positive. Lame.

Thread Information