Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lucas Lewis - 14 July 2015 - found on highway

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Kat, just stop.

It's obvious that the family has been drawn to this site, and equally obvious that you are unaware how much it hurts to lose a loved one. They are grieving, and justifiably so. But you have the outright nerve to be rude to them though they have done nothing to you. Stop. Now.

I would like to apologize to Mr. Lewis's family members for the inconsiderate actions of one of our members. It is clear from the posts by family and friends that he was deeply cared about, and many of us understand all too well how it feels to lose someone close. Please understand that her words and actions are not representative of the membership of this forum.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    Who's sending the death threats?
    I don't know, but I want to shake their hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Holy shite. Now cat is involved with the local Malfia. Those death threats. Suuuure.
    OMFG. Hahahhahahahhahaha
    The best laugh I've had all week.

To the friends and family of Mr. Lewis, I express my heartfelt sympathy for your loss. Please don't judge our community here at MDS by the actions of our village idiot.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Wow, this kat person is a piece of work.

Sorry to those in the thread who knew him, my thoughts are with his friends and family.
    "I don't even take a chance playing monopoly... I pass go, take the railroad, if I land on "take a chance," I quit." ~ Danny Tanner

My condolences to the friends and family of Lucas Lewis.

Years ago my 18 year old nephew was hit and killed by a car while he was walking along-side the road with a group of friends. He was the only one hit. His girlfriend said one second he was there, the next second he was gone. The driver said she didn't see him until it was too late. They didn't hear the car.

This sort of thing happens all the time. The guy's history has nothing to do with it. Bad things happen to good people.

Please accept our apologies. We are nothing at all like Kat and do not judge victims. We are so sorry for your tragic loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    My condolences to the friends and family of Lucas Lewis.

Years ago my 18 year old nephew was hit and killed by a car while he was walking along-side the road with a group of friends. He was the only one hit. His girlfriend said one second he was there, the next second he was gone. The driver said she didn't see him until it was too late. They didn't hear the car.

This sort of thing happens all the time. The guy's history has nothing to do with it. Bad things happen to good people.
    That is so heartbreaking. I am so sorry for your loss

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Holy fuck!! I've been on the fringe of bashing CaffeinatedCunt but what the actual fuck are you doing here?!?! I know you can't see this right now, but if/when you come back...know that what you did here today was not only fucked up and wrong, but embarrassing as hell to this forum as a whole. I certainly do not want to be associated as a "typical member of this forum" with you and I can imagine many others do not as well. Why would you do this to this family you don't even know? Especially when your "detective work" has absolutely no bearing on his death at all?? Back the fuck off!!
    Remember.... What comes around goes around and throat punches you.

My condolences to his family and please know the things she has done today is in no way indicative of this community as a whole.
    Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 07-18-2015 at 02:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

My brother: Lucas lewis

Who is this caffeinatedkat person??
    I pray you never are found in Luke's family's shoes. And heaven forbid if your sibling ever get into any trouble and then have an accident!
    I just want everyone to know that Luke was NOT in the road at the time he was hit. He had a flashlight on him and the car that hit him was either swerving or driving on the shoulder.
    Now to caffeinatedkat, get a life, leave people alone. Luke had problems like everyone but he was the first to help with anyone's life issues, he was the most loving caring person ever. I hope you try and acquire some of these things, you desperately need them. I pray I never meet you face to face cause one of us will be slapped down and I assure you it won't be me. This is from his big sister who will hunt an ass down to let them know their an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Chattybee74 View Post
    Who is this caffeinatedkat person??
    I pray you never are found in Luke's family's shoes. And heaven forbid if your sibling ever get into any trouble and then have an accident!
    I just want everyone to know that Luke was NOT in the road at the time he was hit. He had a flashlight on him and the car that hit him was either swerving or driving on the shoulder.
    Now to caffeinatedkat, get a life, leave people alone. Luke had problems like everyone but he was the first to help with anyone's life issues, he was the most loving caring person ever. I hope you try and acquire some of these things, you desperately need them. I pray I never meet you face to face cause one of us will be slapped down and I assure you it won't be me. This is from his big sister who will hunt an ass down to let them know their an ass.
    I can believe he wasn't in the road. Drunk drivers have a tendency to drive towards lights.

I am very sorry for your loss. It sounds like your brother was a good person. The bottom line with caffienatedkat is she is an ignorant fucktard that stumbled ass backwards to this site. Despite her being band repeatedly she doesn't seem to want to GTFO. I assure you her opinion is nowhere near the norm here.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Holy fuck!! I've been on the fringe of bashing CaffeinatedCunt but what the actual fuck are you doing here?!?! I know you can't see this right now, but if/when you come back...know that what you did here today was not only fucked up and wrong, but embarrassing as hell to this forum as a whole. I certainly do not want to be associated as a "typical member of this forum" with you and I can imagine many others do not as well. Why would you do this to this family you don't even know? Especially when your "detective work" has absolutely no bearing on his death at all?? Back the fuck off!!
    Remember.... What comes around goes around and throat punches you.

My condolences to his family and please know the things she has done today is in no way indicative of this community as a whole.
    Ditto. Well said.

Yeah, it's behavior like this that has me coming in here less and less and less. I cannot tolerate Kat. She makes herself look like a fucking idiot with every single post that she makes.

My condolences to the family.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Good assumption, I am a cunt.
    Well at least we can all agree on this!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Kat,

I was Luke's girlfriend. Nobody is lying about what happened to him. The truck he usually drove sometimes started and sometimes it didn't. Same truck he went to jail for for the invalid license, yes. I didn't know that you know how I felt about him not making it to my house, ignorant b*tch!!! We had had an argument and he decided to walk to me to work it out. Simple as that. The las

It's actually a shame that you spend your time on here judging the life people lived even after their death. We don't owe you an explanation because you are nobody. I suppose that's what nobody's do when they're unhappy with the life they live. Go take care of your kids, or go wipe your ass or something f***ing productive.

Quote Originally Posted by NANA3213 View Post
    Kat,

I was Luke's girlfriend. Nobody is lying about what happened to him. The truck he usually drove sometimes started and sometimes it didn't. Same truck he went to jail for for the invalid license, yes. I didn't know that you know how I felt about him not making it to my house, ignorant b*tch!!! We had had an argument and he decided to walk to me to work it out. Simple as that. The las

It's actually a shame that you spend your time on here judging the life people lived even after their death. We don't owe you an explanation because you are nobody. I suppose that's what nobody's do when they're unhappy with the life they live. Go take care of your kids, or go wipe your ass or something f***ing productive.
    I'm sorry for your loss

I can't imagine what it's like to be in your shoes right now. Hopefully you realize that a majority of members here (minus one cunt) respect you, your boyfriend, and his family.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Kat,

I also can't imagine how you must feel right now. It must be horrible. Sorry for your loss.

On a side note, you pretty much pegged Kat to a tee.

Her avatar shows which means her ban has been lifted. We'll see how long it takes.
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Her avatar shows which means her ban has been lifted. We'll see how long it takes.
    I think she's learned her lesson in this thread. That doesn't mean she's immune to further fuckery.

To Lucas' Family and Friends. You've been MUCH more patient than most, especially with certain circumstances. We can't imagine how frustrating and hurtful it is. I hope you all find peace somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I think she's learned her lesson in this thread. That doesn't mean she's immune to further fuckery.

To Lucas' Family and Friends. You've been MUCH more patient than most, especially with certain circumstances. We can't imagine how frustrating and hurtful it is. I hope you all find peace somehow.
    And you've come to that conclusion how?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Kat,

I can't imagine how you must feel, but please accept my condolences in your loss. Something so benign as an argument, then an attempt to get to you and sort things out...and it ends so tragically. I hope to never know the pain that you have felt, and I'm sorry you have to endure such a loss. Thank you for coming, and welcome to mds. I hope that there comes a time when you can find peace with Lewis's death, and as others have said, never mind the fool who speaks to something about which they have no idea.

Please don't let one person sway your view of this site as a whole, and should you feel compelled, you are more than welcome to revisit and share anything you wish about Lucas. This site can be just as much a memorial to him as anything in the "real world", and sharing with others might actually help you find some solace as you recall good times, laughter, fun, and all of the good things the two of you shared. You are under no pressure, however, and I completely respect your need for privacy. Just know that we're not all a bunch of death junkies, we're normal people...with lives, jobs, and families of our own, too. All the best to you as you deal with your loss.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information