Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Deorr Kunz Jr (2) Missing Timber Creek Campground at Stone Reservoir Lemhi County

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Because the sex offender was there for backup?
    He isn't a sex offender. They reported that incorrectly. But yeah, a man with a criminal history isn't the best choice for backup, either. Kinda makes me think the parents didn't know. Hell, the old man might not have known, either.

Why is a 35 year old friends with a great grandpa anyway?
    Right? I thought maybe a live-in caregiver or something since the old guy is in poor health, but surely they would have mentioned if that was the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    He isn't a sex offender. They reported that incorrectly. But yeah, a man with a criminal history isn't the best choice for backup, either. Kinda makes me think the parents didn't know. Hell, the old man might not have known, either.

Right? I thought maybe a live-in caregiver or something since the old guy is in poor health, but surely they would have mentioned if that was the case.
    whoa whoa whoa. i'm friends with a few old people myself. is that a crime?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

whoa whoa whoa. i'm friends with a few old people myself. is that a crime?
    Yes.

No but seriously, it's just a very unusual outing for someone with deteriorated health.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Being a woman with older friends is more common but do you go camping with great grandpas and his great grandson? Also do you have a criminal record of violence and do you post killer hug me clowns on your Facebook wall. Not saying he did it but man what a weird dude to take camping with my baby...also I just realized I assume your a girl but I do t know for sure so,don't take offense if you have a dick lol

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

I dunno. The clown picture's just Pennywise & he posted it around the time the remake was being announced so I'd expect at least a few thousand other people posted similar shit.

& re the g grandad, millions of parents worldwide have grandparents & great grandparents watch their kids. A lot of families have camping traditions that started with the oldest generations when they were children & the whole family just keeps visiting those same spots over decades. My own family used to do it too but it kind of died of with my generation.

Elderly/unwell also doesn't necessarily = incompetent, there are a lot of young healthy stupid people who make terrible decisions too. Personally I won't leave my kids with their remaining grandparent because I don't think anyone should've ever left kids with this person,m in cluding their own but while I refuse to do it the fact remains that most people aren't willing to put their foot down & cause the inevitable family meltdown that comes from saying no.

I can still see this being a genuine lost kid because you see this scenario so often with families at parks etc. One parent walks away from the group, as they go they tell their kid/s to stay there, that they'll be right back, then after they turn & start walking one of the little ones decides to follow. The adults remaining with the group either don't notice the little one start to leave or they do notice, but assume the kid will safely catch up so they say & do nothing & go back to whatever they were doing.

My kid's dad was one of these people & no matter how many times it was explained to him he never got why it was dangerous. If this guy is supposed to have done something & the timeframe really is 30 mins or less, wouldn't the g grandfather have to be completely either senile or somehow involved for this theory to work? & if that's what people are thinking now, did they really have time to do whatever, clean up, conceal evidence & hide Deorr this successfully? Because g grandad's mate at least doesn't come across as particularly quick-thinking.

Some people are saying he was never really at the campsite. Some think he may have been left in the car to nap and he died in there or somehow got out. Some say they think a wild animal got to him, or that he wondered off and his body is outside the search area. I think the police were going to send drones out to search some areas.

All I know is it is unlikely he is still alive

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Some people are saying he was never really at the campsite. Some think he may have been left in the car to nap and he died in there or somehow got out. Some say they think a wild animal got to him, or that he wondered off and his body is outside the search area. I think the police were going to send drones out to search some areas.

All I know is it is unlikely he is still alive
    Yeah. Sadly I don't think he's alive and I'm in the "He was never there" camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This is SO much like William Tyrrell. Same accusations, everything. If they hadn't been in a suburban street with witnesses & had all the electronic evidence to prove he was there they'd never have been able to stop the rumours in that case.

It's really kind of awful watching it unfold in such a similar way

http://www.localnews8.com/news/sheri...ucted/34472108

Sheriff says he's convinced DeOrr Kunz was not abducted

POSTED: 01:48 PM MDT Jul 31, 2015
    UPDATED: 08:39 PM MDT Jul 31, 2015

LEMHI COUNTY, Idaho -
    Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman says he's convinced an Idaho toddler missing for three weeks was not abducted.

Sheriff Lynn Bowerman spoke with KBOI news about the case of missing Idaho boy DeOrr Kunz Jr., who was last seen July 10. Although he's convinced the 2-year-old was not abducted, Bowerman said he's unable to rule out the possibility.

The sheriff also said on Friday that the FBI is sending a team of investigators to assist the Lemhi County Sheriff's office who will be checking the sheriff's office interviews and may re-interview some people to make sure deputies didn't miss anything.

Kunz and his family were camping in the Leadore area -- not far from the Montana border when he disappeared. No one has seen him since.

Bowerman said everyone at the campsite is considered a person of interest in the case, however, none of them are suspects -- this includes the parents, the child's great-grandfather and family friend Isaac Reinwand.

The sheriff's office does not have a 24-hour presence at the campsite, however, detectives go up every day to search.

Kunz was last seen wearing cowboy boots, blue pajama pants, and a camouflage jacket.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I wonder how he can be so certain. Was no one else there?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    I wonder how he can be so certain. Was no one else there?
    Well the scent dogs didnt really hit on any areas outside of the camp site. They are pretty much ruling out abduction and a wild animal attack. The FBI is now on the case, and they are using cadaver dogs instead of scent dogs. They are also searching the parent's homes and cars. They said the parents are "persons of interest" but not "suspects".

What doesn't make sense to me is why the parents invited a grandparent that is both mentally and physically impaired to go camping. Especially if he needs medication such as oxygen? I got the impression that the family friend was touched as well. How could they expect someone in that condition to watch their child?

Word on the streets is the parents stopped talking to the media. I don't know what to believe.

This link has info: http://www.inquisitr.com/2301205/deo...bi-brought-in/
    Last edited by Angiebla; 08-01-2015 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Add link

If he was brought there for an "accident" to happen, why would you need to many people there? If he was never there to begin with, why so many people...unless they were around when whatever happened so they already knew he was gone.

I guess if I were planning on doing something to my children, I wouldn't want so many witnesses or people to be holding the secret. The more people who know the secret, the more people who can tell others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    If he was brought there for an "accident" to happen, why would you need to many people there? If he was never there to begin with, why so many people...unless they were around when whatever happened so they already knew he was gone.

I guess if I were planning on doing something to my children, I wouldn't want so many witnesses or people to be holding the secret. The more people who know the secret, the more people who can tell others.
    Yeah, but if Mom and Dad went alone when him camping, the Police would be on them instantly. Having other people there to "vouch" for you makes your story more believable.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post

I don't think he was brought there for nefarious reasons. I just can't rap my head around bringing a small child, a sick grandparent and an iffy friend to go camping with me. It just doesn't seem like a good idea.

They are really jumping on the EMT bag being stolen on other sites. I guess Jessica mentioned this on fb? If the back window of her car was broken out a day after Deorr went missing, I think one of the parents did it to throw police off. I don't think a searcher would be concerned with the contents in their car.

I would think their EMT bag would be more of an emergency kit.

They are really jumping on the EMT bag being stolen on other sites. I guess Jessica mentioned this on fb? If the back window of her car was broken out a day after Deorr went missing, I think one of the parents did it to throw police off. I don't think a searcher would be concerned with the contents in their car.

I would think their EMT bag would be more of an emergency kit.

The EMT bag was stolen from someone else's car. That info comes from Jessica's mom, who was answering questions in the comment section of a news article the other day.

From what I gather, it was a fully-stocked EMT bag (including drugs), and there were other people camping the the area (police have a said so) who could have stolen it. It is unknown whether it was an emergency worker's car that was broken into or a car belonging to other campers.

It can be confusing if you're reading Websleuths ... because of the the rules about what they are and are not allowed to discuss, stuff like this turns into a giant game of telephone.

I have a hard time believing Jessica or Deorr Sr. would be running around breaking into cars while there were hundreds of searchers and LE at the campground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    The EMT bag was stolen from someone else's car. That info comes from Jessica's mom, who was answering questions in the comment section of a news article the other day.

From what I gather, it was a fully-stocked EMT bag (including drugs), and there were other people camping the the area (police have a said so) who could have stolen it. It is unknown whether it was an emergency worker's car that was broken into or a car belonging to other campers.

It can be confusing if you're reading Websleuths ... because of the the rules about what they are and are not allowed to discuss, stuff like this turns into a giant game of telephone.

I have a hard time believing Jessica or Deorr Sr. would be running around breaking into cars while there were hundreds of searchers and LE at the campground.
    Ok just kidding

I'm not going to knock other sites...but damn. There are waaaay too many posters posting simultaneously and I got confused. I didn't know it was someone else's car, and people were making it sound like it was a basic EMT bag.

I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to this case.

Ok just kidding

I'm not going to knock other sites...but damn. There are waaaay too many posters posting simultaneously and I got confused. I didn't know it was someone else's car, and people were making it sound like it was a basic EMT bag.

I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to this case.

Totally understandable ... in cases like this one, WS threads are a mess. I mean, we have three pages, they have hundreds. Have they figured anything out that we don't know? Hell no.

It was just dumb luck that I was lurking there the other day when they started chattering about Jessica's mom commenting on that news article, so I was able to read them before she deleted them. (Then the WS mods deleted almost the entire thread because they wouldn't stop talking about it, lol.)

Also, now that I think about it, I'm not so sure it was Jessica's mom who said there were drugs in the bag ... I think perhaps someone at WS was listing stuff that is often in EMT bags, including drugs. (See now I'm telephoning, too, haha!)

Jessica's mom basically said a vehicle -- a truck, I'm pretty sure -- was broken into Saturday afternoon and that an EMT bag was stolen. I think someone was copy/pasting her comments on the statement analysis blog. I'll try to find them in a lil while. I got the impression that by "EMT bag" she meant more than a glorified first aid kit.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I read over there that her mom said they arrived to the campground on Thursday. Is there any truth to that?

So are they thinking someone stole the kit because the child had an accident and they tried to save him or are they just trying to say there was some dude stealing first aid kits and kids?

I read over there that her mom said they arrived to the campground on Thursday. Is there any truth to that?

That's a good question. I tend to believe Jessica's mom ... she's the one that said they arrived Thursday around 9:30 p.m. I think she would know, and I can't imagine why she would lie about that. Only a couple of articles say the parents "told investigators they arrived Friday," and they don't attribute that info to anyone specific, so it's hard to say where they got that info and whether or not it's accurate.

I think Jessica's mom was trying to help when she started answering questions the other day, but it turned into a shitstorm. When she said they arrived Thursday, a bunch of people were like, "OMG! The parents lied to investigators about when they arrived. Light the torches!" I'm sure that contributed to her decision to delete her comments.

I promise I'll find those copied posts from Jessica's mom in a few.

So are they thinking someone stole the kit because the child had an accident and they tried to save him or are they just trying to say there was some dude stealing first aid kits and kids?

Nobody is trying to say anything. During the unedited interview posted in this thread, you can hear Jessica's mom, off-camera, say, "Tell them about the EMT bag," or something of the like, but it never gets addressed. So for weeks now, people have been freaking out about the meaning of this" EMT bag" thing. Jessica's mom was answering questions the other night in the comment section of a news article on the news channel's Facebook page, and someone asked about the bag.

It perhaps implies there were people in the area who were up to no good.

OK I'm gonna copy/paste a bunch of Jessica's mom's FB comments that were copy/pasted to the Statement Analysis blog (http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...?commentPage=2). I saw them on FB before they were deleted, so I know they're legit. It's not all of them, and they're not in order. Some include the question she was asked, some do not. I tried to bold stuff that a lot of folks have had questions about.

(When Trina says "dad," she's talking about little Deorr's great-grandpa who was on the camping trip.)

Trina Bates Clegg My father is 76 and on oxygen 24 hours and not in good health. Don't ever say anything about my Dad unless you got facts. He is very cooperative and has done is pologragh.
    Like ? 2 ? 10 hrs ? Edited

Trina Bates Clegg If you have questions ask!!!!!!! I'm the grandma to Baby DeOrr and my Dad was the last one to see Baby DeOrr
    Like ? 2 ? 10 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg They had to go to Leadore for female items and bought my Dad and baby DeOrr candy. This has been verified by the cashier
    Like ? 2 ? 8 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg My Dad has lung problems. Since this my father has been very upset and emotionally struggling.
    Like ? 2 ? 8 hrs

I have been informed Isaac was at the creek but the interview he stated something different
    Like ? 2 ? 8 hrs

Amber Silvers Trina, if you dont mind answering..When did they decide to go camping? Was this a planned trip or spur of the moment? Just wondering how many people knew of their plans?
    Like ? 4 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg My Dad's suburban and camper, Isaac rode the with my Dad slept in a tent, DeOrr Sr truck they slept in the back of my Dad's suburban with Baby DeOrr
    Like ? 3 ? 4 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg They decided to go about a week prior to
    Like ? 3 ? 4 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg I have 100% confidence he was at the camp site I threw away his soiled diaper in the churches garbage and all officers have that information.
    Like ? 6 ? 9 hrs

Asia Payne Can you let everyone know when it was that you were with him last (when you referenced his diaper)?
    Like ? 1 ? 9 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg His diaper was from Friday morning at the camp site
    Like ? 1 ? 9 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg Baby DeOrr wanted to "stay with grandpa". My Dad seen him playing in the dirt and then he said he looked over and he was gone so he thought Baby DeOrr had walked to his parents. When DeOrr Sr. came to get him my father was in shock.
    Like ? 6 ? 9 hrs ? Edited

Trina Bates Clegg I know my daughter, Jessica, DeOrr Sr and my father have completed their polygraph test and I understood have done Isaas' but I personally can't verify
    Like ? 6 ? 8 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg They arrived at the camp site Thursday night about 930pm
    Like ? 6 ? 8 hrs

Asia Payne Trina Bates Clegg - it's seems like the national media hasn't covered your grand baby's story very much....I'm sure it's been excruciatingly frustrating for your family!! Hundreds of people would very much like to help you all get the national attention your grandbaby deserves!!! Have national media outlets been declining to cover the story??
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg We were told to hold off on the media due to all the negativity and it is taking the focus off of my grandson and him being located
    Like ? 4 ? 8 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg Creek is 20'-30' from camp area
    Like ? 3 ? 8 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg All 5 arrived at the camp area at approximately 930pm
    Like ? 4 ? 8 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg I was told Isaac was at creek but his interview was different. My Dad said Isaac was fishing at the creek
    Like ? 8 ? 8 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg I was not there until about 448 pm Friday afternoon after I heard
    Like ? 6 ? 8 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg Jessie Morrison I'm not pointing any fingers because if I'm wrong I have to ask for forgiven from God. The cops have been very quite since the FBI arrived
    Like ? 11 ? 7 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg I have understood the search will be extended to 10 miles now
    Like ? 8 ? 7 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg A truck had the back window broke out at about 3pm Saturday very close to the location and an EMT bag stolen from it
    Like ? 6 ? 7 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg DeOrr is not autistic.
    Like ? 8 ? 6 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg They arrived Thursday night at approximately 930pm. The media needs to get the complete story.
    Like ? 5 ? 6 hrs

Heidi Bishop Was the EMT bag taken from an ambulance, or a non medical vehicle?

Trina Bates Clegg Pickup truck as I was informed from the the officers

Trina Bates Clegg Misty River no warrants they are fully cooperating
    Like ? 6 ? 6 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg This was my Dad's choose. We spent a great deal of time there when I was younger. It's been a family camp area that we went to when my grandma was alive many years ago. My Dad and I haven't been there in about 27 years.
    Like ? 7 ? 22 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg Jessica's other children were with there Dad
    Like ? 3 ? 22 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg No Jessica and DeOrr did NOT know Isaac prior to just my Dad
    Like ? 3 ? 22 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg I don't know how many people knew they were going camping except our fsmily. Unknown with Isaac
    Like ? 3 ? 22 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg From the beginning I have been told from Isaac and my Dad Isaac was at the creek fishing. I was in shock with his interview when he stated he was at camp
    Like ? 5 ? 22 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg My heart and soul says someone has him. I'm NOT pointing any fingers because I don't want to answer to God for my false accusations. My husband, many great family friends outdoorsman have searched and all said "he's not here".
    Like ? 8 ? 21 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg I haven't really spent any time with Isaac my Dad lived by him before he moved in with me almost two years ago in December.

Trina Bates Clegg I was planning on going up there Sunday morning
    Like ? 6 ? 21 hrs ? Edited

Trina Bates Clegg Friday at approximately 1238pm Jessica texted me and said she had got her female things
    Like ? 3 ? 20 hrs

Trina Bates Clegg Baby DeOrr traveled there in his parents truck in his car seat
    Like ? 3 ? 19 hrs ? Edited

Trina Bates Clegg I'm truly unaware if there is live recording at the store there are cameras
    Like ? 2 ? 17 hrs ? Edited

Trina Bates Clegg The church was at the camp site feeding the volunteers. I threw the diapers in the garbage at the site Sunday afternoon. It was hanging in a tree in a white garbage bag
    Like ? 3 ? 17 hrs ? Edited

There might be more at the link. There are sooo many comments to go through ... hundreds. It has turned into a WS thread. Because the WSers are so limited in what they can discuss, they've invaded the Statement Analysis blog (we've seen it happen here, too).

That sounds like the camping trip from hell. Grandpa on oxygen, a toddler, AND on your period?

Sheesh, and that's before you add in stranger with a criminal history.

I just don't get it...like if this was a crime of opportunity, who just sees a 2 yr old and thinks "let me steal this!" instead of "oooh, where are your parents little guy?" I just don't see it, especially camping. Why end your camping trip because you found a baby...why go camping if you're part of a child sex ring?

I swear, I don't get people...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

It is always my hope that when a very small child is stolen that there was just a woman who for whatever reason can not have a child and steals him to raise him and love him and give him a brilliant life.... Sadly this is never the case =o(

Thread Information