Thread: David Beshai's (49) body was stuffed head first into a trash bin and no investigation has ever taken place

David Beshai's (49) body was stuffed head first into a trash bin and no investigation has ever taken place

Photo taken by the person who found the body

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=au

Article that has since been removed -

On July 23, 2014, nearly one year ago, the body of 49-year-old David Beshai was found stuffed in a trash bin on Main Street in Worcester. Today, Frank Beshai is still searching for answers from the Worcester Police Department and still seeking for reasons for how his brother was killed and how is body was dumped in a trash bin.
    ?About a year ago, my brother was erased from the picture. He was buried in a trash bin outside of the Worcester courthouse on Main Street,? said Beshai. "And no one is saying a word about it. If no one is talking about it, then there?s something they (Worcester PD) don?t want anyone to know.?

David died on July 27 - four days after his body was found. When GoLocalWorcester asked Beshai if he thought his brother was involved in criminal activity, if there was foul play involved, or if it was a random act, Beshai said, ?I don?t know. I don?t know if it was a hate crime.?

On a Facebook post, Beshai wrote, ?I called the FBI because it could have been a hate crime, my brother was a gay man and many people didn't like it. The FBI said they had to wait on the Worcester police and they have done nothing.?

Beshai told GoLocalWorcester that he spoke with someone at the FBI that attempted to get information from the Worcester PD. ?He said they basically gave them nothing,? Beshai said. ?He said if they had given him something and if he could put his finger down on something then he could take the case away from them."

David Beshai was born in Worcester and attended Shrewsbury High School. He was one of six children to parents Anthony and Lenore (DiPinto) Beshai. He worked as a hair stylist in the city.

Frank Beshai has taken to Facebook posting the picture of his brother?s body in the trash bin and raising more questions.

Beshai said, "The guy that took the picture is the one that called the police. Last year, he posted it on Facebook and I got in touch with him and asked him to take it down.? Beshai reposted it this week because he is tired of waiting for answers and hoped that it would help him get results.
    Along with the picture, Beshai writes on Facebook, ?One year ago, my brother was murdered and stuffed head first into a rubbish pail on Main St., Worcester. Today, there is still no investigation or autopsy result and his death has become a thing of the past. I have contacted everyone in my world of contacts and when they tried to help, they too ran into the same walls as I did. I guess my question is, how the heck can something like this happen and people turn there back it as though his life never existed. ?

?I kept my mouth shut this long because I didn?t want to interrupt their investigation,? Beshai told GoLocal. ?But now, it?s been a year, and I have to do what I have to do. I?ve done more investigating than the police have.?

In 2012, Frank Beshai ran for State Representative of the 15th Worcester District. Beshai ultimately lost to Mary Keefe. He currently works as a self employed business consultant.

Stonewalled by WPD

According to Beshai, Worcester police has told him they?re still waiting for results of an autopsy. ?The police haven?t really said anything. They don?t respond to phone calls anymore. I call them and they tell me they?re looking at a number of different things. At first, they told me they were backed up. And then I called again and they said they were finally working on my brother?s case. And then they said they were working on a toxicology report,? Beshai said.

GoLocalWorcester was able to obtain a copy of the police report. According to the report, David was initially mistaken for a female. When WPD responded, David wasn?t breathing and had no pulse. He was later transported to Saint Vincent?s Hospital.

?The police report is ridiculous. It doesn?t say much,? said Beshai. The report was filed by Worcester police officer Ramon Roman at 1:43 AM on July 24, 2014.
    Here is the full text of the WPD police report:

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014, at approximately 23:50:1, Officer Roman was dispatched to 596 Main Street for a reported female inside a trash can. Dispatch notified me that a civilian (later identified as Rafael Quinones) had come across what appeared to be a female in a trash can who was unresponsive. Upon my arrival, I was met by Mr. Quinones, who stated that he was driving on Main Street by the Federal Courthouse when he witnessed someone upside down in a trash can kicking. Mr Quinones stopped his vehicle and tried to make contact but upon reaching the individual found them to be unresponsive and the legs stopped kicking.

While Mr. Quinones was informing me of what he witnessed, I tried speaking to the victim only to find that she was unresponsive. I then immediately overturned the trash can and pulled the female from the trash with the assistance of Mr. Quinones. It was at this time that I discovered it was a male victim and not a female victim. The male was unresponsive, not breathing, and his skin was white and clammy. The male had a white mucous like fluid coming from his mouth so I immediately opened his mouth and tilted his head to drain the fluid then checked for an obstruction. The male had no pulse and there was no obstruction that I could see so I tilted his head back and lifted his chin to open his airway for CPR. I then began CPR and was quickly joined by Fire and Paramedics.

EA transported the male to Saint Vincent?s Hospital where they were able to resuscitate the male and acquire a pulse and steady breathing. The male however was still unresponsive and could not speak or identify himself. The male remains unidentified at this time. Sgt. Dowd gave permission to contact CSU and DB. Officer Francis Bartley responded for the DB and Lt. Grady from CSU.

David was unemployed and collecting disability at the time of his death. According to Beshai, David would sometimes style hair on the side.

GoLocalWorcester has requested copies from the WPD of all documents regarding the investigation in David?s death and has requested any information from the FBI Field Office in Boston. Stay with GoLocalWorcester has more information becomes available.

So he was alive when he was put into the bin?!~?!!?!??!!

Like the kid in the rolled up gym mat. Maybe he tripped and fell? Seriously sometimes law enforcement baffles me ...

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tel...?pid=171948335

This is the police report.

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014, at approximately 23:50:1, Officer Roman was dispatched to 596 Main Street for a reported female inside a trash can. Dispatch notified me that a civilian (later identified as Rafael Quinones) had come across what appeared to be a female in a trash can who was unresponsive. Upon my arrival, I was met by Mr. Quinones, who stated that he was driving on Main Street by the Federal Courthouse when he witnessed someone upside down in a trash can kicking. Mr Quinones stopped his vehicle and tried to make contact but upon reaching the individual found them to be unresponsive and the legs stopped kicking.

While Mr. Quinones was informing me of what he witnessed, I tried speaking to the victim only to find that she was unresponsive. I then immediately overturned the trash can and pulled the female from the trash with the assistance of Mr. Quinones. It was at this time that I discovered it was a male victim and not a female victim. The male was unresponsive, not breathing, and his skin was white and clammy. The male had a white mucous like fluid coming from his mouth so I immediately opened his mouth and tilted his head to drain the fluid then checked for an obstruction. The male had no pulse and there was no obstruction that I could see so I tilted his head back and lifted his chin to open his airway for CPR. I then began CPR and was quickly joined by Fire and Paramedics.

EA transported the male to Saint Vincent’s Hospital where they were able to resuscitate the male and acquire a pulse and steady breathing. The male however was still unresponsive and could not speak or identify himself. The male remains unidentified at this time. Sgt. Dowd gave permission to contact CSU and DB. Officer Francis Bartley responded for the DB and Lt. Grady from CSU.
    http://www.golocalworcester.com/news...s-worcester-pd

Their local news is starting to pick up on it this morning: http://www.golocalworcester.com/news...s-worcester-pd

Some people on the FB page are saying the Worcester PD has a reputation for burying drug cases at the bottom of the pile. Speculation that he may have OD'ed and someone he was with just put him in the trash can. Jesus.

That's nice. "Just taking out the trash. Move along. Nothing to see." First thing to do when your friend shows sign of an OD, throw them in a trash bin. Make sure they are upside down though, makes sure the airway is clear.

yeah, this death is heart-breaking. no one deserves to be treated like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

so they found a body in a trash bin and never bothered to do an autopsy? isn't an autopsy required by law?

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    so they found a body in a trash bin and never bothered to do an autopsy? isn't an autopsy required by law?
    According to Beshai, Worcester police has told him they?re still waiting for results of an autopsy. ?The police haven?t really said anything. They don?t respond to phone calls anymore. I call them and they tell me they?re looking at a number of different things. At first, they told me they were backed up. And then I called again and they said they were finally working on my brother?s case. And then they said they were working on a toxicology report,? Beshai said.

They supposedly did one, just are saying they have no results yet apparently

thanks. clearly i cannot read.

I was confused too...how do they have no autopsy results after a year? WTF?
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

No worries. Sometimes I give up halfway through a long article when all the quotation marks get turned into question marks, for whatever reason that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    No worries. Sometimes I give up halfway through a long article when all the quotation marks get turned into question marks, for whatever reason that happens.
    i think i was just glad i wasn't the only one who thought it was a woman in the bin.

i think i was just glad i wasn't the only one who thought it was a woman in the bin.
    I thought the same the first time I saw the picture. I'm not even sure why lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I thought the same the first time I saw the picture. I'm not even sure why lol
    the sexy legs...
    actually, I think it's because it looks like the person is wear leggings.

at least the fb posting is making them look into what's taking so long with the results and all that. Why would the brother ask the one person to take it off his fb but he puts it right back up on his?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    the sexy legs...
    actually, I think it's because it looks like the person is wear leggings.

at least the fb posting is making them look into what's taking so long with the results and all that. Why would the brother ask the one person to take it off his fb but he puts it right back up on his?
    The first dude had it on his fb as some kind of spectacle, the brother has it up hoping it will lead to more information, I would guess

I figured the first was just like "whoa, look what I stumbled upon." for his friends. but he wasn't like "EVERYONE COME LOOK AT THE DEAD BODY! HAHA HE'S DEAD. LOSER." could have at least made it friends only.

I figured the first was just like "whoa, look what I stumbled upon." for his friends. but he wasn't like "EVERYONE COME LOOK AT THE DEAD BODY! HAHA HE'S DEAD. LOSER." could have at least made it friends only.
    Which doesn't change my response at all

Well, you're a little more sensitive than I am...

Well, you're a little more sensitive than I am...
    I don't personally care who has the picture where, I was saying that is probably why the brother asked the first guy to take the picture down.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is Fucking terrible. YES. Worcester has a rep for this kind of thing, just not bothering. My friend was murdered in LA, shot and stuffed in to a trash bin. It's like adding insult to injury. Luckily they DID investigate my friend's case and found the killer. They had one trial already end in a hung jury. Waiting on the second trial now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I am glad you guys found more info on this. Thanks Olivia for making this one into a thread. I was mind blown by this when I saw it yesterday, especially considering where the body was found. He was found right in front of the courthouse!

I know he was a gay hairstylist, so that's probably why they dropped a "hate crime" motive, to draw more attention, since ODing is a normal thing in Worcester (everywhere, I feel like!)

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    That's horrible. The fuck are police thinking, not investigating shit? I mean, dude took four days to die after he was found in the trash and no one finds that the least bit suspicious enough to warrant an investigation? What gives?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Like the kid in the rolled up gym mat. Maybe he tripped and fell? Seriously sometimes law enforcement baffles me ...
    I was going to suggest he might've been reaching for a shoe but I see you kind of beat me to it.

Thread Information