Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jack Garcia (9) died after he was beaten for eating birthday cake

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Well, I hate people. Let's toss him to kevansvault.
    Awwwww!

Got beaten to death for sneaking a piece of birthday cake? Seriously?

Robert Wilson you are a total piece of shit. What's the matter, too big of a pussy to fight people your own size, you had to beat the shit out of a 9 year old? The fuck is wrong with you?

Wait, you handcuffed him first? Hopefully someone in prison will shank your loser ass, because you are unworthy of another breath, another moment of pleasure.

Please drop this motherfucker from an 8 story window, handcuffed, of course.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Awwwww!

Got beaten to death for sneaking a piece of birthday cake? Seriously?

Robert Wilson you are a total piece of shit. What's the matter, too big of a pussy to fight people your own size, you had to beat the shit out of a 9 year old? The fuck is wrong with you?

Wait, you handcuffed him first? Hopefully someone in prison will shank your loser ass, because you are unworthy of another breath, another moment of pleasure.

Please drop this motherfucker from an 8 story window, handcuffed, of course.
    'Atta boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    That's just free range parenting
    Truth.
    thinking about doing this with my daughter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Mother, uncle charged with murder in death of 9-year-old boy who ate cake without permission

HAGERSTOWN, Md. - The mother and uncle of a 9-year-old boy who died after he was allegedly handcuffed and beaten for eating a piece of birthday cake without permission have been charged in his death.

Hagerstown Police Capt. Paul Kifer said in a news release Monday that 26-year-old Oriana Garcia and 23-year-old Jacob Barajas have been charged with second-degree murder in the death of Garcia's son, Jack Garcia.

The boy died July 5 at a Washington hospital, after being injured on June 30.

Oriana Garcia's boyfriend, 30-year-old Robert Wilson, was charged with assault after the boy was injured.

Kifer says Oriana Garcia and Barajas had abused Jack Garcia in the past. Police said Oriana Garcia would not allow paramedics to see the boy when they first were called, saying Jack was just "congested."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/13...-cake-without/

Good!!!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I'm confused. Boyfriend gets only assault but the two bystanders who were not part of the killing get murder?

Robert Leroy Wilson is charged with first- and second-degree assault, child abuse and reckless endangerment.
    Wilson is currently being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $600,000.00 bond.

Injuries of 9-year-old Hagerstown boy beaten to death 'consistent with torture,' charging docs show

Charging documents here: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/07...-show-115.html

I would've called the paramedics to report that a 9 year child was beaten. Then I would report that that bu the time they get there, there would be an asshole with contusions and blunt force trauma who would need a ride to the morgue.
    I don't even condone any abuse to a child. If they had spanked him and reddened his behind, that's not abuse. but when they cause a child to bleed, I WILL MAKE THE ABUSER BLEED!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Duck View Post
    I'm confused. Boyfriend gets only assault but the two bystanders who were not part of the killing get murder?
    Yeah that is a little odd. I'm guessing the mother's charges are more serious due to her being the one responsible for the boy's well-being. She also turned the ambulance away like a huge cunt.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Not blaming the EMTs completely here, but I'm sure the first call to 911 didn't consist of the guy saying "Come quick. There's a congested 9 year old". It had to have been reported that the kid was seriously injured. So when she said "He's just congested", I understand not being able to force their way in... Why did they not call the cops knowing that something was fucky?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

That's why some people want the EMTs held accountable, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Thank you for the explanations, still doesn't make sense to me. I guess more will come out about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Not blaming the EMTs completely here, but I'm sure the first call to 911 didn't consist of the guy saying "Come quick. There's a congested 9 year old". It had to have been reported that the kid was seriously injured. So when she said "He's just congested", I understand not being able to force their way in... Why did they not call the cops knowing that something was fucky?
    I live in NY and in the county I'm from, if you call EMS and then refuse treatment or transport, the patient must sign a form stating that. I would imagine if you're a minor, your parent or guardian would be required to sign. This began in the 1980's to put a stop to lawsuits by people claiming they were refused transport.

Also, if the call comes in as a victim of violence, the police will respond automatically. I'm curious to know what the caller of the first 911 call told the operator. If EMS knew they were responding to a beaten child call and never checked on the child, something should be done to them.

Update!

Man Pleads Guilty In Boy’s Fatal Beating Over Birthday Cake

Jacob Barajas, 25, admitted to handcuffing his 9-year-old nephew to a chair for eating the cake without permission.

A Maryland man on Tuesday pleaded guilty to handcuffing his 9-year-old nephew before he was fatally beaten for eating birthday cake without permission, a court spokeswoman said.

Jacob Barajas, 25, of Hagerstown, entered the plea in Washington County Circuit Court for the death of Jack Garcia last year, the spokeswoman said. Barajas had been scheduled to go on trial on Tuesday.

He pleaded guilty to first-degree child abuse resulting in severe physical injury. Prosecutors dropped the other charges against him, including second-degree murder, she said.

In a statement of facts under the plea agreement, Barajas said he had handcuffed Jack, his sister Oriana Garcia’s son, to a chair before her boyfriend, Robert Wilson, beat him for eating birthday cake without permission. Barajas also watched part of the beating.

The boy died from head injuries in a Washington hospital on July 5, 2015. Wilson pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and was sentenced to 30 years in prison in March.

Garcia faces second-degree murder and other charges in the death of her son.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Five minutes with the boyfriend, the uncle and the mom and they wish they died as children. All are iving proof that their ugly isn't just skin deep, deep down inside they're fugly too. Fuck these losers.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information