Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Rogers (35) missing from Bardstown, KY since 7/3/15

Ppl there, now, definitely have lost sympathy for Sherry. They are sick of the signs and say it makes their town "look like Detroit". Crystal 2 removed signs, but before that an elderly woman did.
    There are a lot of murders there for such a small town...

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I don't think the series told us anything we didn't already know.

The Houck brothers are responsible for Crystal and probably Crystal's dad. The bigger question with the brothers- what else are they responsible for around there?
    Are they connected to the ambushed style murder of the K9 officer, Jason Ellis? After watching the show, I believe they are.

The mother/daughter murdered, Kathy and Samantha- I don't think so. This seems like a different type of murder. It was brutal and very personal. After digging a little, it seems a lot of people suspect the oldest daughter may know more than she's telling.
    I think the same people involved with the Jason Ellis murder are involved with Crystal's murder too, and her dad's. The mother and daughter murder likely not connected,recently an incarcerated man says it was a gang initiation but I don't think anything came of it. Holly had been feuding with her mother before this, but with her sister, her injuries just seem so personal. A few ppl there said her hair had been cut off and they were tied to chairs and then killed in different rooms. Some think the killer(s) had gone to the wrong house. Police not saying a whole lot.
    As for the Ellis case, the brush that was placed in the roadway did not come from the area. Someone knew he would be using a pool car that night, they knew he would get out of the car to move the brush, and they knew when and where he would be. He was a narcotics cop and at least one of the Bardstown police have been jailed for dealing drugs since then (a huge amount of pot, and meth) and working with a cartel. The Sherrif warned that officer he was being investigated and gave him the name of government witnesses.
    I wonder what Crystal's dad knew if anything. He was shot right through the heart from a distance, although papers mistakenly claimed he was shot in the back. He thought he was being followed before that, but the cameras for the truck hadn't been set up yet.
    This town had been voted America's most beautiful town but it is so fucked up and corrupt. I don't know if even those two retired detectives they brought in from Florida will be able to make any headway, I am sure evidence has gone missing and other cops probably are afraid of saying anything.

I also think that Ellis' murder is connected. I drove through there last week and noticed a lot of the signs I had seen the last time I went through there were gone.

It's a small town, or city, about 12,000 people. My town has about 36,000 people and we don't have any missing people or unsolved murders. I don't even remember the last time we had a murder and one missing person from the 70's. Something is very wrong there.
    The Bardstown Topix is crazy, from posts wondering about who someone's baby daddy is, to this case, and to who has the best mullet. A little entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    I think the same people involved with the Jason Ellis murder are involved with Crystal's murder too, and her dad's. The mother and daughter murder likely not connected,recently an incarcerated man says it was a gang initiation but I don't think anything came of it. Holly had been feuding with her mother before this, but with her sister, her injuries just seem so personal. A few ppl there said her hair had been cut off and they were tied to chairs and then killed in different rooms. Some think the killer(s) had gone to the wrong house. Police not saying a whole lot.
    As for the Ellis case, the brush that was placed in the roadway did not come from the area. Someone knew he would be using a pool car that night, they knew he would get out of the car to move the brush, and they knew when and where he would be. He was a narcotics cop and at least one of the Bardstown police have been jailed for dealing drugs since then (a huge amount of pot, and meth) and working with a cartel. The Sherrif warned that officer he was being investigated and gave him the name of government witnesses.
    I wonder what Crystal's dad knew if anything. He was shot right through the heart from a distance, although papers mistakenly claimed he was shot in the back. He thought he was being followed before that, but the cameras for the truck hadn't been set up yet.
    This town had been voted America's most beautiful town but it is so fucked up and corrupt. I don't know if even those two retired detectives they brought in from Florida will be able to make any headway, I am sure evidence has gone missing and other cops probably are afraid of saying anything.
    I've never dug that much into the Netherlands' murder but I've seen where a few people suss on the daughter/sister (I think her name is Holly) Supposedly, she had a shady bf at the time and there was a bunch of rumors involving him. Watching her interview during the Crystal story was interesting. I kind of got the feeling she knew more. Most of the rumors said that she hated her sister.

This is all pure speculation but I think Nick was a loser cop. He took bribes and looked the other way on drug deals. I think Ellis started to figure it out. Nick waited and ambushed Ellis that night and his brother Brooks helped him.
    The cops at first absolutely refused to believe another cop was involved, so they never really looked hard enough. It went cold and Nick got away with murder.

Fast forward- Brooks was dating Crystal. You kind of get the feeling he thinks Crystal and Crystal's family is beneath him in class. His motive for murdering her was simple
    1. I'm not paying you any child support
    2. You're not taking my kid away from me
    3. If I can't have you, nobody will

He murdered her, IMO, and Nick helped him cover it up.

Tommy was murdered by those two because they hate the Ballards and want them to STFU.

https://www.whas11.com/article/news/...1-91dcb82f972c

Sources close to the Crystal Rogers case said it was a location near where she was last seen five years ago.

Author: Shay McAlister, CJ Daniels
    Published: 6:47 PM EDT July 26, 2020
    LOUISVILLE, Ky. ? WHAS11 News has learned the family of missing Bardstown woman Crystal Rogers has been notified after possible human remains were discovered near Nelson County.

According to police, the discovery was near the border of Nelson and Washington County.

Sources close to the case said it is a location near where Rogers was last seen alive in July 2015

Amen! I love Bardstown, we stay at the Old Talbot Inn whenever we pass thru, but the town has had more than a few mysterious deaths.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Really hoping we have an update soon.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I saw on Reddit a screenshot of a Justice got Crystal message group that there has been an arrest made
    It's Brooks, his brother and their mother. I don't know how to post screenshots, but it's in the Crystal Rogers subreddit.

They found remains a few weeks ago that's supposedly Crystal's. Nothing in the media so far.

I hope its her. This family deserves closure.

I hope Brooks is shitting his pants right now.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

Agree. Article says the remains were found "near where Crystal was last seen." Wasn't she last seen at his family's house?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

He literally got on his lawnmower and mowed the yard after the FBI left. Dude is a weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I saw on Reddit a screenshot of a Justice got Crystal message group that there has been an arrest made
    It's Brooks, his brother and their mother. I don't know how to post screenshots, but it's in the Crystal Rogers subreddit.
    Wow. Justice GOT Crystal???? What kind of group is that? People who thought she deserved to die?

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Wow. Justice GOT Crystal???? What kind of group is that? People who thought she deserved to die?
    Maybe they meant Justice FOR Crystal? That is a big error!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I?m in Bardstown now. Lots of signs asking for prayers and justice for Crystal and her father. There are six unsolved murders in this small town. Coming from a small town myself, I can only imagine how deeply this has touched the community. I hope they get answers soon.

Sorry, that was Justice FOR Crystal Rogers. I'm assuming that the remains were hers. There's been not a peep of news.

I saw when that weirdo started mowing his lawn after the FBI left. I'm assuming it's a self soothing technique.

Yeah, the locals are very frustrated that there haven't been any updates in months.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Sorry, that was Justice FOR Crystal Rogers. I'm assuming that the remains were hers. There's been not a peep of news.

I saw when that weirdo started mowing his lawn after the FBI left. I'm assuming it's a self soothing technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    Yeah, the locals are very frustrated that there haven't been any updates in months.
    Even if they have a good idea who it is, DNA on remains seems to take forever. They had a pretty good idea that these remains were Holly Cantrell's remains, and it still took 2 freaking years to get DNA confirmation. http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ight=braum%27s

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Even if they have a good idea who it is, DNA on remains seems to take forever. They had a pretty good idea that these remains were Holly Cantrell's remains, and it still took 2 freaking years to get DNA confirmation. http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ight=braum%27s
    I just can't believe that they can't rapid test DNA results. I've seen some come back very fast. Then there's sometimes when labs fail to run the DNA through CODIS. I wonder how her children are doing.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...rs/6364038002/ The remains they found were not Crystal, unfortunately.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I hope they finally nail him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/nelson...d62036a40.html

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) ? A Nelson County man has been charged with criminal conspiracy to commit murder and tampering with physical evidence in connection with the death of Crystal Rogers.

Joseph L. Lawson, 32, pleaded not guilty in Nelson Circuit Court on Thursday and his bond was set at $500,000 cash.

The indictment is the first in the case involving her murder. Rogers disappeared 2015; her body was never found.

lawson indictment.png
    The indictment, which does not mention Rogers by name, says the crime was committed in Nelson County on July 3 and/or July 4, 2015, when Lawson ?agreed to aid one or more persons in the planning or commission of the crime or an attempt or solicitation to commit the crime when he, and/or, a co-conspirator intentionally caused the death of another.?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Very interesting. I hope this leads to more arrests.

Thread Information