Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ember Graham (6m-o) Missing from Happy Valley 2 July 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Yeah, I really think Mom had custody and just dropped the baby off the night before with the Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    Yeah, I really think Mom had custody and just dropped the baby off the night before with the Dad.
    mom and dad are together.
    Mom has said in many interviews that they were moving somewhere....and dad was watching the baby while she was packing up the other place. Maybe she was packing up to move in the mobile home. IDK.
    It's my understanding that mom and dad are still a couple.

Thanks, Berm!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    From this article, it sounds like Ember didn't sleep that much.

Probably what sticks out to me the most is the fact that the police statement said- not once did dad ask what was being done to find Ember.

That mobile home he lived in sounds like a dump.
    The mobile home

Judge orders removal of Matthew Graham's GPS ankle monitor

REDDING, Calif. - Matthew Graham, the father of the missing Happy Valley baby and a person of interest in her disappearance, will no longer have to wear a GPS ankle monitor.

In court on Thursday, a Shasta County judge ordered it to be taken off after a request from Graham's public defender.

According to the Shasta County Probation Department, they still think a GPS monitor is needed for Graham. They added they could have contested the ruling, but decided not to.

They explained he will now be supervised in other ways, including reporting to his probation officer seven days a week.
    http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/jud...moved/34086612

Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    REDDING, Calif. - Matthew Graham, the father of the missing Happy Valley baby and a person of interest in her disappearance, will no longer have to wear a GPS ankle monitor.

In court on Thursday, a Shasta County judge ordered it to be taken off after a request from Graham's public defender.

According to the Shasta County Probation Department, they still think a GPS monitor is needed for Graham. They added they could have contested the ruling, but decided not to.

They explained he will now be supervised in other ways, including reporting to his probation officer seven days a week.
    http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/jud...moved/34086612
    Say what?!? Yeah, we believe he needs to have a GPS monitor but we don't care enough to contest???

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    From this article, it sounds like Ember didn't sleep that much.

Probably what sticks out to me the most is the fact that the police statement said- not once did dad ask what was being done to find Ember.

That mobile home he lived in sounds like a dump.
    Poor baby. Yeah, so now I see what zee/peace/mouse are talking about with some babies requiring more patience than others. Ember had a rough time of it. Maybe he forgot to give her meds or something?

Dunno what her long-term prognosis was, but a lifetime with a special needs child and what might have been a shotgun wedding could have been too much for Captain Responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

No I didn't think that he hit her in the head with a shovel I assumed he used it to bury her. I just hope When and if she is found her death was accidental and he didn't just beat her or shake her because she wouldn't sleep. The meanest thing I ever did to My baby who wouldn't stop crying was blow in her face lol she thought it was hilarious she went from screaming to laughing in seconds. To this day when she throws a fit I do it.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Vigil message: Keep looking for infant

HAPPY VALLEY, California - At a vigil for a missing 6-month-old girl, her mother, relatives and supporters asked the community to continue to look for the baby.

More than 125 people came to the vigil for missing Ember Graham, who disappeared a week ago, at the empty lot next to the Happy Stop Market on Cloverdale Road near Oak Street in Happy Valley. Among them were members from both sides of Ember's family, including the father Matthew Graham, who has been identified as a person of interest by authorities in his daughter's disappearance.

Family members declined to comment to the media at the vigil, though they have stood by Graham and insist Ember is out there.

The executive director of Anderson-based Nor Cal Alliance for the Missing, Trudy Nickens, said the vigil was to build community support for the family and the ongoing search for the infant.

"We're not giving up. We support these families. The main focus needs to stay on Ember and we need to keep looking and we need each other's strength," Nickens said.

Vigil attendees expressed support for the family. Tamara Heggie, 27, came by with her 3-month-old baby Ransom Heggie and Amber Rose to support the family.

"Our husbands are out searching," she said.

They aren't alone - assisting in the search is the KlaasKids Foundation. It is providing mapping tools and making volunteers available as they are requested.

"I believe Ember is out there and she's alive. If we don't believe that, if the family does not believe that, we are going to stop. We are not going to keep looking, and they need to have resolve," said Belinda Wright, a Redding resident who joined the search on Tuesday after the Shasta County Sheriff's Office halted its search.

Sheriff's detectives have eyed Graham as a person of interest. He was the last to see her and reported her missing just before 5:30 a.m. on July 2. Though the agency has not ruled it out, officials have said the idea that someone kidnapped the baby is unlikely.

Wright was critical of the sheriff's investigation and slammed the information the agency has released to the public, in particular Tuesday's statement, which provided details of its interrogation of Graham.

Wright said it depicted facets of the case untruthfully and its release may have been careless, noting that the family has received death threats and a barrage of negative comments on a Facebook page dedicated to the baby's search.

A new page, titled "Find Baby Ember" (https://www.facebook.com/FindBabyEmber) was set up after the previous one became so vitriolic, Wright said to the vigil crowd.

She asked people to keep the discussion positive, saying the already suffering family didn?t need additional negativity.

Asked what prompted the release of details in an ongoing investigation, Sgt. Pat Kropholler said it was for transparency's sake in what is an emotionally-charged case.

"We don't want them (the public) to think we are not thoroughly involved in this case," he said, adding that law enforcement worked around the clock on the case throughout the Fourth of July weekend. "We are not giving up. We remain fully committed and will get to the bottom of it."

Among complaints raised by Graham's family and supporters is the investigation's characterization of the conditions where Graham lived as well as allegations that the property was difficult to break into.

This week, Sheila Graham, Matthew Graham's mother, and his neighbor, Sara Chabino, raised questions about how thorough the investigation has been.

They pointed out that investigators allowed people back on the property after they took Ember's playpen and other items from the Graham's trailer. And yet they returned the following day for Graham's shoes. All the while, Graham's truck remained parked on the property.

Sheriff Tom Bosenko responded that the truck already had been processed for evidence.

Nonetheless, the sheriff's office returned to the property and took the truck Wednesday for further evidence processing at another lab.

"If he's their only focus, they should be more detailed," Sheila Graham said Monday.

Barbara McAnelly and her fiance have covered nearly 40 acres over four days looking for Ember. The Happy Valley couple said they do not know Matthew Graham or the family, but decided to volunteer after seeing the flier of the missing baby at the Happy Stop Market.

Accompanying them in their search are two family pit bulls. They have yet to find any clues, something that gives her hope, she said.

"We're believing that baby Ember is alive and that someone out there has her and knows where she is at," she said.

"We should be going door to door. We should still be plastering everything with fliers. I get frustrated when we go places and fliers have been taken down, because people don?t understand that she's still missing."

Nor Cal Alliance for the Missing had about 100 searchers combing through vacant lots, abandoned trailers and open fields in the Happy Valley area on Wednesday and was estimating a similar number on Thursday.

Anyone with information about Ember Graham is asked to call the sheriff's Major Crimes Unit at 245-6135 or Sheriff's Records at 245-6025. Information can also be sent to the Sheriff's Major Crimes Unit email address: mcu@co.shasta.ca.us.

Though the family declined to speak to journalists at the event, Jamie Lee Graham, Ember's mother, through tears, read a statement alongside Matthew Graham, vowing to look for her daughter for the rest of her life.

Her sister, Heather Smith, asked the public to continue to look.

"Don't lose hope. We won't," she said.

Reporter Joe Szydlowski contributed to this story.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...nfant_84874613

A couple of photos through above link
    Last edited by luvit; 07-09-2015 at 10:48 PM.

Video of parents at vigil: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...038&permPage=1

HAPPY VALLEY, California - UPDATED AT 7:30 P.M.

Investigators have cordoned off the area, and sheriff’s deputies have been assigned to keep an overnight watch. The search will resume in the same location early Saturday morning.

Earlier this week, Bosenko said his office would submit a case to the Shasta County District Attorney’s Office recommending charges against Graham “sometime soon.”

Asked how close his office is to submitting the case, Bosenko wasn’t so firm on a date. He said it will depend on what happens during this new search, though it would not change the charges his investigators were planning to recommend.

“We still have to do our part of the work and ensure a thorough and complete investigation,” he said.

UPDATED AT 4:50 P.M.

Teams specialized in ground search and man tracking are scouring terrains in the Ono for clues into the mysterious disappearance of Ember Skye Graham, Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko said.

The sheriff, who spoke from a command post on scene, said new developments in the case lead his investigators to the small town, about 10 miles west of Happy Valley. He said the teams are using cadaver search dogs.

The fresh leads were developed late Thursday and into today. He said they did not come through a tip.

At about 7 a.m., searchers began to sweep through the area. He declined to identify the specific locations of the search so as to not compromise the investigation.

"We are conducting a ground search that we hope will help lead to the discovery of baby Graham or other evidence that would help the case progress to the point of discovery of baby Graham or (more) evidence," Bosenko said.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...ontinues-today
    Last edited by WooFrigginHoo; 07-11-2015 at 09:32 AM.

He stole a firearm and cash, on the run.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...o-ono_80945585

I don't think they have shit on the dad.

Matthew Graham is armed and dangerous and on the run.

“Please pray for Jamie at this time, She is in undisclosed location and is safe. She really needs the community’s support right now and that means lots of prayers. She is shock and as we stated before she not involved at all and is being protected.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2244799/emb...oSvVAozSAVS.01

Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko is holding a press conference into the disappearance of baby Ember. He said a pacifier found in the Ono area led searchers there.

Bosenko says Matthew Graham, the father of 6-month-old Ember, was a "person of interest" ever since the investigation started July 2.

Graham stole cash and a pistol from his mother this afternoon in Redding, Bosenko said. Officers think Graham may be in Caldwell Park, Benton Drive or in the Sacramento River Trail area, where searches are underway this afternoon.

Graham may be in an older model, brown Honda or import vehicle, Bosenko said. Graham's pickup has been impounded.

"If you see Matthew, call 911," the sheriff said.

"The court made a bad decision in removing his GPS bracelet. And now the public is in danger," Bosenko said.

Today was the first day that Graham failed to appear with a meeting with his probation officer, he said.

Meanwhile, officers this evening are continuing to search areas off Eureka Way and the Sacramento River Trail for Graham. A helicopter and K-9s are assisting in the search.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...o-ono_80945585

FB post: From Scanner: "Citizen advising possible Graham sighting in a tan Honda driving SB toward a park on Loma with a female passenger." (This is what was reported on the police scanner, not my own words)

Scanner feed: http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3315/web
    Last edited by WooFrigginHoo; 07-11-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Fucking brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

From his ex's fb (mother of his son)

Video of Matthew Graham with Ember. (From Matthew's father, Wayne Graham's facebook page)

https://www.facebook.com/sara.k.chab...type=2&theater
    Last edited by WooFrigginHoo; 07-11-2015 at 07:45 PM.

Good. I hope he kills himself since it is obvious he killed that poor baby.

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    Say what?!? Yeah, we believe he needs to have a GPS monitor but we don't care enough to contest???
    Bet they wish they had fought for it to remain on, or at least have 24 hr surveillance on him.

Is he dead yet? I want to bring this baby home already. Obviously I know she is gone but the mom deserves at least to bury her child.

Holy fuck. first time reading this thread. First I was like "he didn't do it..." then today...holy crap! nevermind, he did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Holy fuck. first time reading this thread. First I was like "he didn't do it..." then today...holy crap! nevermind, he did it.
    If he is any kind of man at all he will leave a suicide note telling the truth. Plus yes, I also thought he was innocent up until the unexplained 1 hour car ride he could not remember

Hope he doesn't kill himself yet, I hope he gets caught and tells where that baby is. Then he can die a slow painful death!

From earlier:

wait, who's his niece?

Video of Sheriff's summary so far at media conference

Graham on the lam- that makes me laugh.

Thread Information