Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ember Graham (6m-o) Missing from Happy Valley 2 July 2015

Could somebody please verify this post on facebook I don't have fb.

Hello Everyone. I am Jamie Grahams mother and Baby Embers Grandmother. My daughter and I have recently been made aware of that there has been a GoFundMe account set up by Amber Graham, Mathew Grahams cousin without my daughters Jamies knowledge. Please DO NOT donate any funds to this account as we are in no need of any financial assistance at this time. Everything we could possibly need in our search for my Grandbaby Ember so far has been generously donated by many amazing people. The only donations we are in need of is your time if you can spare it to help us find our little Ember. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. There is so much terrain in that area to cover. We need as many volunteers as we can possibly get to help search, hand out fliers, or any information you may have.

But also so important is your prayers to bring her home to us safely. I have not been keeping track of the media as I have been too busy searching through the terrain for my precious little Grandbaby. My family is devastated. I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for their help in trying to find this beautiful little baby. We need her back home. She is the light of our lives and we can't imagine our lives without her. Thank You and God bless You All

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1497318963893705/

Last edited by WooFrigginHoo; 07-06-2015 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    Doesn't it depend on the baby? I know I was a 'difficult' baby because I had colic and basically screamed constantly for my first year.
    Yes, absolutely. Babies that cry a lot are very difficult to deal with, especially at the beginning because the parents are usually sleep deprived.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko said Monday that due to Matthew Graham's inconsistent statements and layout of property, it is "highly improbable" that Ember was abducted. Bosenko also said he expects to submit a case against Matthew Graham to the District Attorney's office soon.

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/sh...uncooperative/

No news on Ember, just a little more background on family (maybe, I could've missed it earlier in the thread)

http://m.krcrtv.com/sheriff-missing-...alive/34025116

HAPPY VALLEY, Calif. -
    Monday marks the fifth day search and rescue teams from all over California have been searching for missing 6-month-old Ember Sky Graham.

Ember was reported missing from her crib early Thursday morning by her father, Matthew Graham, who is a person of interest in the disappearance of the baby.

Almost 80 volunteers from statewide search and rescue teams and 60 family members searched the countryside on Monday for the six-month-old. The search efforts are concentrated in the area of Clear Creek Road in Happy Valley.

Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko said given the time that has passed and the heat over the last five days, they are looking to recover the body of baby Ember to see if there's any "recoverable evidence there."

"We don't have any viable leads of where to look, so it's a little bit of a needle in a haystack search," Bosenko shared.

The Sheriff's Office has uncovered surveillance video in the case, but the Sheriff declined to comment on what the video shows or how it has helped their investigation.

The Sheriff said although Graham has not been charged in connection to the disappearance of Ember, their sites are squarely set on him as a person of interest.

"Matthew is still considered a person of interest and yes, recovering the body can provide in some cases, a lot of evidence value that would certainly help the case with prosecution. We are looking at a number of other charges that could also be brought against him as well," Bosenko stated in regards to Graham.

The Graham family said they haven't given up hope that Ember is alive. They are standing behind Matthew Graham as they continue to say there is no way Graham would hurt his daughter.

The Graham family has connections to the Sheriff's Office, Matthew's mother Sheila is a former deputy, and she too is standing behind her son.

"I think you you know we have to look in every different avenue, every possibility, whether she's out there and someone has her alive or if she's out there," said Amber Graham, a relative to Ember.

Members of Nor Cal Alliance for the Missing have also stepped in to help with the search efforts.

"Through this dark, dark moment, just not knowing where she's at that, the community has come forward, just kind of rekindled the spirit for mankind," said Trudy Nickens, the director and founder of Nor Cal Alliance for the Missing.

Graham is expected to appear in a Shasta County Courthouse on Tuesday for a probation violation allegation. Graham was put on probation originally for a DUI and forgery conviction, according to the Shasta County Sheriff's Office.*

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Yes, absolutely. Babies that cry a lot are very difficult to deal with, especially at the beginning because the parents are usually sleep deprived.
    I vividly recall sitting in a recliner with my eldest when he was small and crying right along with him. I was beyond fried. It can be very trying and some people just are not equipped to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I vividly recall sitting in a recliner with my eldest when he was small and crying right along with him. I was beyond fried. It can be very trying and some people just are not equipped to deal with it.
    Yes, I have similar memories. After my second was born, they would not sleep at the same time, so I was living on 4 hours of sleep a day. I literally thought I was going to lose my mind - and just at that point when I really thought that I was going to lose it, my second started sleeping more at night. Phew!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I have sat and cried with all my kids but I have never killed them. I just don't get killing a baby. Jesus, if you can't handle the screaming put the kid in the crib, close the door. Take a time out. For the love of god drop the kid off at any public library, police station, fire department. If it means not killing your baby leave the damn thing in a cart at Target and just leave. So many options yet they will find her in a shallow grave =o(

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Read the agency's full statement on the investigation:

On July 7, 2015, at approximately 1700 hours, the ground search for Ember Sky Graham will be suspended. Searchers from all over the Northstate have searched for Ember in the Happy Valley, Cloverdale, Clear Creek, and Centerville areas looking for any sign of her with negative results. Shasta County Search and Rescue will be redeployed if any future viable tips surface.

Sheriff Tom Bosenko also Tuesday declined to reveal whether the search had turned up any evidence because it would compromise the investigation. However, he confirmed a body has not been found.
    “My thoughts and prayers are got out to the family, but at this point, it’s not looking good for the family,” he said.

Graham told detectives he drove to the intersection of Clear Creek Road and Cloverdale Road, completed a U-turn and drove home.
    Investigators timed the trip at eight minutes, driving at a normal speed. Matthew Graham agreed it took under 10 minutes to complete the drive.

What he did not know is that the video showed the roundtrip took him more than an hour, the sheriff’s office said.
    “When he was shown this he immediately said he didn’t think it was that long and then could not remember what he did or (where he) went during that hour,” the sheriff’s office said. “When detectives pressed him to remember, he asked to speak with a lawyer before any further questioning.”

While investigators now focus on Graham, they initially looked into the possibility the baby was kidnapped.

But the sheriff’s office noted Graham kept Ember in a 25-foot trailer on the Noosha Lane property that had no running water or working bathroom.
    “The sewage from the main residence flows into a cesspool and the property is covered in garbage and old vehicles,” the sheriff’s office said.

The property is cross-fenced. Someone entering the property would have to go through two gates and guard dogs. Additionally, the trailer door leading to Ember’s playpen is noisy and difficult to open, the sheriff’s office said.

When Graham put Ember to sleep, he told detectives it was so hot that he only had her wearing a diaper. He told them that his swamp cooler would that mask noise. But investigators said he told them he turned the cooler off before going to sleep because it was chilly.

The sheriff’s office said outdoor temperatures were more than 90 degrees the time Graham went to sleep at about 10:30 p.m., and he did not wake up until about 5:30 a.m. Thursday.
    He later told detectives he passed out and he had been smoking “wax” marijuana honey oil all night, the sheriff’s office said.

The sheriff’s office also said Graham, who is being held at Shasta County Jail on a probation violation unrelated to his daughter’s disappearance, admitted to manufacturing and extracting honey oil, and precursors to a honey oil operation were found in the trailer, officials said.

Additionally, it is alleged he was using prescription medication that he did not disclose to his probation officer.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...ncies-revealed

I don't really see any hope it is bathing found alive =o(

So unless mom did something pretty bad, I don't understand how they let this poor baby stay with paroled Dad in a trailer with no running water or a bathroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    So unless mom did something pretty bad, I don't understand how they let this poor baby stay with paroled Dad in a trailer with no running water or a bathroom.
    This.
    Where were Grandma and Mom when the baby was staying with a dude who is making drugs in a trailer with no running water and an open sewage pit?

http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...reed-from-jail

REDDING, California - The father of a missing 6-month-old girl was released today from Shasta County Jail after admitting to a probation violation allegation that he did not complete a 60-day work program.

Matthew Ryan Graham, who had completed 15 days of that 60-day program, was ordered to complete an additional 30 days, as well as the 45 days he has left remaining, to settle the case.

Graham will be required to wear a GPS ankle monitor. According to the jail website, Graham was no longer in custody as of 5:30 p.m.

The photo the mother has on Facebook of her and her son is at least 3 months old. The kid is propped and can barely sit. I wonder when the last time the mother actually saw her child.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    The photo the mother has on Facebook of her and her son is at least 3 months old. The kid is propped and can barely sit. I wonder when the last time the mother actually saw her child.
    Wait. You think she didn't have custody of the child? That the Dad had custody? I assumed the baby was just there for visitation. Source, please? Not sure how I missed that info.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    Wait. You think she didn't have custody of the child? That the Dad had custody? I assumed the baby was just there for visitation. Source, please? Not sure how I missed that info.

Also when she was standing up for the father she said something that made me a little bit uncomfortable and It sounds like she was jealous of the baby. That plus him living with he baby in a trailer without the mom. I just hope she did not think getting rid of baby would make him come back to her

"He loves her more than he loves me. He loves that little girl more than I've ever seen anybody love somebody," Jamie Lee Graham said. "He is the most dotting dad, he will change as many diapers, he's so patient with her. There's no way he did this. There's no way."

On Wednesday, authorities took Graham’s truck from the property for further evidence processing at another lab, Kropholler said.

Asked whether Graham has talked to detectives again, Kropholler said, “Since day one, after he asked for an attorney,
    he has said he does not wish to make any further statements.”

http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...nes_Newsletter

NEW DEVELOPMENTS: Investigators seized Matthew Graham's truck and found a shovel in the back that they booked into evidence. Graham's family is still standing behind Matthew after investigators detailed multiple allegations against him yesterday. I spoke with Matthew's father earlier today to hear his reaction. Watch it right here:

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/fam...ember/34065572

They've "closed" the "Find Baby Ember" group:

https://www.facebook.com/FindBabyEmber?hc_location=ufi

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Yes, I have similar memories. After my second was born, they would not sleep at the same time, so I was living on 4 hours of sleep a day. I literally thought I was going to lose my mind - and just at that point when I really thought that I was going to lose it, my second started sleeping more at night. Phew!
    My youngest was the same. I would cry and cry. The little turd refused to sleep. Even the doctor told me when we went for his six month check up that he should be sleeping through the night. He started walking a week after he turned 9 months old. The kid was one that you literally had to keep your eye on him at all times. By the time he was a year old, all the knobs had to be taken off the drawers on furniture because he used them as steps. And he never took naps during the day, ever. I swear this kid is the reason my hair turned snow white.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Also when she was standing up for the father she said something that made me a little bit uncomfortable and It sounds like she was jealous of the baby. That plus him living with he baby in a trailer without the mom. I just hope she did not think getting rid of baby would make him come back to her
    Eh, didn't seem jealous to me.

I hadn't seen this article before, but it answers some pretty big questions:

http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...erest_39675052

- She was reported missing from her crib at a home on Noosha Lane in Happy Valley that Matthew Graham shares with a cousin, James Russell, and Russell?s fianc?e, Sara Chabino. (Three people and a baby in a 25-foot trailer with no water? Niiice).

- Jamie Graham said the night before her daughter went missing, she went to her house in Anderson to pack and left the baby in Matthew Graham?s care. They were going to live together in Happy Valley.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

They booked a shovel into evidence... Ugh
    Any chance the tweeker dad just passed out and
    She died of heatstroke or possibly got into his honey oil.
    Just please do not find her with a busted skull, sigh

They booked a shovel into evidence... Ugh
    Any chance the tweeker dad just passed out and
    She died of heatstroke or possibly got into his honey oil.
    Just please do not find her with a busted skull, sigh
    I don't think he hit the baby with the shovel, but possibly used it to dig into the ground...

Baby Ember's mom is commenting in the "closed" group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1497...9168017042133/

From this article, it sounds like Ember didn't sleep that much.

Ember has special medical needs. She is prone to having seizures and takes medicine twice a day to control them. The medication does not make her tired or sleepy, but rather it makes her restless so that she never really goes into REM sleep. Due to the medication, Ember is a very restless sleeper, is constantly flailing around, and wakes up at night about every 2 hours to eat. http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...ncies-revealed
    Probably what sticks out to me the most is the fact that the police statement said- not once did dad ask what was being done to find Ember.

At no time during the eight plus hours that he was with detectives did he ever inquire what was being done to find her. He also refused to submit to a CVSA (Computer Voice Stress Analysis) exam to help rule himself out as a participant in his daughter’s disappearance. He offered little to no assistance to investigators to help clear himself.
    That mobile home he lived in sounds like a dump.
    The property is cross fenced and you have to go through two gates and guard dogs that will bark and confront strangers. The trailer door leading to Ember’s playpen where Matthew said she was sleeping has a broken door handle mechanism and needs to be opened with a screwdriver or similar tool. You would also need to have some knowledge on how to operate the door. Crime scene technicians found the door to be difficult to open and close as it did not fit in the frame well and made noise opening and closing. According to Matthew, Ember would cry within 10 seconds of being picked up by a stranger.

Thread Information