Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ember Graham (6m-o) Missing from Happy Valley 2 July 2015

Ember Graham (6m-o) Missing from Happy Valley 2 July 2015

Sheriff Bosenko: 'Suspicious circumstance' surround disappearance of baby girl

HAPPY VALLEY, Calif. - The parents of a missing six month old are being questioned at the Sheriff's Department while search crews comb the countryside for the baby girl.

Matthew Graham woke up around 5 a.m. Thursday morning and found his daughter was not in her crib in his home on Noosha Lane in Happy Valley. He called authorities around 5:26 a.m. to report her missing. He says he last saw Ember in her crib at about 10:30 Wednesday night.

Family members say the girl has a seizure disorder and needs medication for it.

Graham's father, Wayne, tell us his son and Ember's mother, Jamie Lee Graham were married last August and Ember is their only child. Sheriff Tom Bosenko says Jamie Lee lives in Shingletown, while Matthew lives in Happy Valley.

Both Grahams are being questioned by authorities. Sheriff Bosenko says while neither one of them have been ruled out in the baby's disappearance, no one has been arrested.

Bosenko says the Child Abduction Response Team, or CART, has been activated. That is a team made up of members from various law enforcement agencies with special knowledge on handling missing children cases. However, an Amber Alert has not been issued.

"Suspicious circumstances surrounding the disappearance have led us to doubt the effectiveness of an Amber Alert," Bosenko said.

But Matthews father, Wayne, says he does not believe his son would ever do anything to harm his daughter, especially after what they have been through dealing with the baby's seizures. "He's been great with her, " he says, "He has been nothing but patient with Ember. He hasn't shown anything but love and patience and wants the best for Ember."

The Shasta County Search and Rescue team is staged at Laverne Lane and Saddle Trail in Happy Valley. They say anyone with information about Ember Graham should call the Shasta County Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit at (530) 245-6135.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/she...-girl/33971226

Dang it I put it in the wrong Thread Sorry Mods
    Last edited by luvit; 07-02-2015 at 03:43 PM.

And this happened in "Happy Valley"....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This article says that dad has way more than 6 dogs on the property that bark all the time. They (the neighbors) heard nothing.

http://m.krcrtv.com/neighbors-shed-l...-baby/33978900

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    And this happened in "Happy Valley"....
    right? criminals ought to take into consideration the place that they are in before doing crime. it's not fair to the rest of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Why are the parents living apart?

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    is this a real question?
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I was just exploring if there was contentious custody issues.

Baby's father 'person of interest'; $10k reward offered

HAPPY VALLEY, California - UPDATED AT 2:40 P.M.

Matthew Graham, father of baby Ember Graham, has been named a "person of interest" in her disappearance, according to Shasta County Sheriff's Lt. Dave Kent.

As reported earlier, Matthew Graham has been in Shasta County Jail on a probation violation, and is being held without bail. He was the first to report the baby missing from her crib a little after 5 a.m. Thursday morning.

The search for her urgently continues.

UPDATED AT 1:20 P.M.

Secret Witness of Shasta County has announced up to a $10,000 reward for information about Ember Graham's disappearance.

She was last see at approximately 11 p.m. Wednesday and the search for her has been going since she was discovered missing from her crib shortly after 5 a.m. Thursday.

According to Secret Witness, "the investigation has not identified any suspect information, suspect vehicle information, or other leads as to Ember's whereabouts."

If you have any information, you can share it anonymously with Secret Witness by calling 243-2319 or going to www.scsecretwitness.com.

Check back for updates as this story develops.

UPDATED AT 12:55 P.M.

Sheriff's investigators have issued an automated call asking for assistance from neighbors of a Happy Valley family whose baby is missing.

The message says, in part: "Detectives are asking you to check your property, including barns and trash cans, for suspicious bags or freshly disturbed dirt. Also, if you heard anything suspicious or heard dogs barking in the early morning of July 2 call Sheriff's dispatch at 245-6540."

It's not clear how widely the message was distributed. A resident who played the message for the Record Searchlight lives on the same block as the family's home.

Reporter Joe Szydlowski is on the scene and noted that crews from Napa, Lake and Butte counties are assisting in the search. Others may be, as well.

Check back for updates on this developing story throughout the day.

UPDATED AT 11:30 a.m.

The father of a 6-month-old baby girl who went missing from her crib early Thursday morning has been arrested on a probation violation.

Matthew Ryan Graham's arrest came Thursday and he was booked into Shasta County Jail today, according to an electronic inmate list. He is listed as being held without bail.

A cousin of Graham's, Steven Graham, said baby Ember Skye Graham, is still missing and "it's not looking very good."

Speaking from his home in South Carolina, he said his whole family has been gathering where authorities have set the command center for the search and rescue teams.

A family member helping with the search said the family is distraught.

"We are trying to stay busy and get fliers out," Amber Graham said. She and Steven Graham are cousins. "If somebody did take her and she is out there, we are hoping that maybe someone has spotted her."

She said authorities have asked the family to stay out of the search area, which she said started on the Happy Valley property on Noosha Lane from where the baby went missing and has branched out.

Search and rescue teams this morning were working the area of Saddle Trail and Blue Horse roads.

Amber Graham described her cousin, Matthew, as being upset over his daughter missing and that he was happy when he heard that family members are doing everything they can to look for her.

"He is a loving father and he's very concerned about finding her," she said, noting that the baby takes medication for seizures.

Steven Graham said his mother and his sister, Amber Graham, have been able to talk to Ember's mother, Jamie Lee Graham, and they report that she is as "sweet as can be. She is heartbroken."

"She's very strong. She is doing everything she can to find her baby," Amber Graham said.

Original story

Authorities say they are investigating the "suspicious" disappearance of 6-month-old baby from her crib in her Happy Valley home this morning.

"We do consider it suspicious," said Lt. Dave Kent, with the Shasta County Sheriff's Office. "Although no arrests have been made."

Ember Skye Graham wasn't in her crib when her father, Matthew Graham, 24, checked after he woke at 5 a.m. at his house on Noosha Lane this morning. Graham called 911 at 5:26 a.m., Kent said.

The baby, who has seizures, was last seen when her dad checked on her at 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, Kent said.

Authorities right now are keeping their search to the area around Graham's home, Kent said. They are treating the case as a missing child, he said.

He didn't have any information as to whether there were signs of forced entry at the home, he said. He said the investigation is in its preliminary stages, so he has limited information.

An Amber Alert is not being issued at this time because investigators don't have the required information, such as a witness to the incident, a suspect or a suspicious vehicle description, for an alert, Kent said.

"We have to confirm whether or not there was an actual abduction," he said. "We don't have enough information to put that amber alert out."

Matthew Graham's cousin, Steve Graham, said Shasta County Sheriff's deputies have been interviewing Matthew and his wife and Ember's mother, Jaimie Lee Graham, 19, of Anderson all day.

Kent said the family is cooperating.

Ember is considered at risk because of a seizure disorder.

The Shasta County Child Abduction Response Unit (CART), Shasta County Search and Rescue, Cal OES, Redding Police, Anderson Police, CHP, Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office, Shasta County District Attorney?s Office and Shasta County Child Family Services are helping search for the child.

CART was called out as a precaution, Kent said.

Anyone with information about Ember should contact Shasta County Sheriff's Office hotline at 229-8209.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...n-happy-valley

Separate to above
    In Custody VIOL OF PROB
    GRAHAM, MATTHEW RYAN
    Personal Stats

DOB: 10/07/1991
    Height: 6' 00"
    Weight: 185 lbs.
    Eyes: GRN
    Hair: BRO
    Race: W
    Sex: M
    Booking Info

Booking #: 2015-0005759
    Arrest Date: 7/02/2015
    Booking Date: 7/03/2015
    Arresting Agency: SCSO
    Bail: No Bail
    Cell #: MBKG
    Visiting Hours
    Commissary
    Violation Code Description Disposition
    1203.2 PC VIOL OF PROB
    http://apps.co.shasta.ca.us/In_Custo...aspx?id=674517
    Last edited by luvit; 07-03-2015 at 02:00 PM.

His family says he's innocent. Ember's mom stands by him too.

Here's a list of stuff they try to explain away.
    http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...erest_39675052

Wayne Graham said the Shasta County sheriff’s investigators cited his son’s swollen ankles as a sign he may have done a lot of walking. But the elder Graham said his son’s ankles swell easily as a result of burns he sustained as a teenager. Those burns required skin grafts, and there is scarring on his legs, he said.

Also, the sheriff’s office was seeking information about Graham’s pickup, which does not have license plates.

Wayne Graham said the disabled plates had been off for month, and there shouldn’t have been any because they belonged to his aunt.

The police strongly believe dad did something to the baby. They want the public to call in if they saw dad's truck. They also want homeowners to check their land for any signs of disturbed dirt.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...-case_66186598

Dad's family is not helping with all these interviews they are giving to media. Every time they say something- it makes me suspect dad more and more.

One comment from a cousin said that dad refused to take the lie detector test. (I can't link, so take this as rumor)

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I wondered that, too!

What the fuck is this Secret Witness shit? Websleuths meets the Secret Seven or something?

I just keep waiting for the body to be found. I want to buy an island and move.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

The maternal grandmother posted this flyer: (Notice the father's truck)

Go fundme page: http://www.gofundme.com/FindBabyEmber

Our Baby Ember Facebook group; public https://www.facebook.com/groups/1497318963893705/

Last edited by WooFrigginHoo; 07-05-2015 at 11:57 AM.

Not hearing much about mom here. You know, the parent who wasn't currently in custody...

How hard is it to keep a baby alive. I know many many parents, some of them dead beat shitty parents but there kids are alive an accounted for at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    How hard is it to keep a baby alive. I know many many parents, some of them dead beat shitty parents but there kids are alive an accounted for at least.

Congrats!

Mom seems......smart. I think most of her family thinks dad did something to the baby. I do too.

I hate to say that because I remember a few dads being accused and it just wasn't true.

She is remarkably calm and composed for a woman whose infant is missing. I think I would be the mom screaming "Where the fuck is my baby!!" to every single person I saw.

Seems like mom may have changed her mind about baby daddy being so innocent. This was posted on the FB page. And on a comment under this someone stated that the mom made the comments about the blanket at the search staging area.

14 mins
    Was the same information that was shared early this morning shared with everyone who is and will be searching? Mother of baby Ember told us, " He (father) would not of buried Ember but would of put a blanket over her." A description of Embers blankets were giving and I think it's really an important fact everyone should know in case they find "those" blankets or.... Just trying to make sure we are all on the same page. Will be out again tomorrow. Praying for you baby Ember and family.

Maybe a dingo ate her baby

I side-eye Grandpa's statement that Dad was so "patient" with her. It's not like you're talking about, say, a toddler with behavioral problems.

Who wouldn't be patient with an infant, seizutre disorder or not?

I guess there's no chance mom snuck over and got the baby? His dogs probably wouldn't bark at her, and maybe she had a key since they were married and all...
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I side-eye Grandpa's statement that Dad was so "patient" with her. It's not like you're talking about, say, a toddler with behavioral problems.

Who wouldn't be patient with an infant, seizutre disorder or not?

I guess there's no chance mom snuck over and got the baby? His dogs probably wouldn't bark at her, and maybe she had a key since they were married and all...
    Doesn't it depend on the baby? I know I was a 'difficult' baby because I had colic and basically screamed constantly for my first year. My mother once told me that she almost lost her patience a few times and had to hold back the temptation to shake me.

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post
    Seems like mom may have changed her mind about baby daddy being so innocent. This was posted on the FB page. And on a comment under this someone stated that the mom made the comments about the blanket at the search staging area.

14 mins
    Was the same information that was shared early this morning shared with everyone who is and will be searching? Mother of baby Ember told us, " He (father) would not of buried Ember but would of put a blanket over her." A description of Embers blankets were giving and I think it's really an important fact everyone should know in case they find "those" blankets or.... Just trying to make sure we are all on the same page. Will be out again tomorrow. Praying for you baby Ember and family.
    Another relative or best friend came on and said that's NOT true. She says she asked mom.

I think there are two different search parties going on. One that involves the police and one that the family is doing (not police approved). Some of them are idiots because they are picking up "evidence" and asking the family "does this look familiar?" Then some are finding stuff and instead of notifying the police, they notify facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    The maternal grandmother posted this flyer: (Notice the father's truck)

Go fundme page: http://www.gofundme.com/FindBabyEmber

Our Baby Ember Facebook group; public https://www.facebook.com/groups/1497318963893705/

Dude looks hella stoned in that picture...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information