Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thomas Cascella - 30 June 2015 - waiting for ME results

Thomas Cascella - 30 June 2015 - waiting for ME results

https://www.facebook.com/thomas.cascella

1509222 Tarrant Cascella Thomas 3/30/1991 24 6/30/2015 F White M
    Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 1561030
    Deceased Address: 2530 Green Vista Dr. #1234 , Fort Worth, Texas 76109 Time Of Death 3:25 PM
    Occurred Location: 2530 Green Vista Dr. #1234 , Fort Worth, Texas 76109
    Place Of Death: Bedroom Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 2530 Green Vista Dr. #1234 , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:

Editor in Chief

Tarleton student Thomas R. Cascella died at the age of 24 on Tuesday, June 30. Cascella was a Medical Laboratory Sciences student at the Fort Worth campus. He was a transfer student who studied at Tarrant County College and the University of North Texas.

The cause of Cascella?s death and the plans for his memorial service are not yet known, but Texan News Service will update as information becomes available.
    http://www.texannews.net/passing-of-...omas-cascella/

Gone from the ME site

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He has a FB that would make me think he's a potential spree killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Someone pm'ed me this info
    Attached Images Attached Images

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Overdose?
    Last edited by Olivia; 07-14-2015 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Added question mark to make it a question, not a statement

Does the homicide squad always go to the scene of a deceased person?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Does the homicide squad always go to the scene of a deceased person?
    Good question.

I'm with Queena, overdose. Whether intentional or not remains to be seen, but I'm thinking intentional. The police forced entry because of something the Father said which could have been related to past signs of depression or suicidal thoughts.

I heard he was abducted by aliens!!!

Also, GET A DAMN LIFE! I can't wait to post comments about you losers when you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcascella View Post
    Also, GET A DAMN LIFE! I can't wait to post comments about you losers when you die.
    So are you saying you don't have a life, seeing as you are posting here and all.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

There we have it, folks! His family says he was killed my aliens, info not needed anymore.

I'm sorry Thomas has passed, and I hope you and the rest of your family can get through this. Have a nice day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I was just coming to say someone has been on a reporting spree with this thread. I see now

Will you PAHLEEEEZE? Because seriously, I'll be dead. It won't matter to me either way. But at least make it juicy.

Olivia: Please take this thread down... The comments are ridiculous and very disrespectful of Thomas. The family is outraged by these untrue comments/assumptions.

Olivia: Please take this thread down... The comments are ridiculous and very disrespectful of Thomas. The family is outraged by these untrue comments/assumptions.
    There's only been one assumption and that was the overdose post - I will amend it. The FB spree killer comment was not about his death. Why are the family googling him? All the rest is public knowledge.

Like you said, it has been removed from the ME site. So it's not really public knowledge anymore except for on here. Please delete the entire thread. The family does not need to deal with any more heartache.

Seriously though "L", nobody is happy that people die. I'm sorry for your loss. It's just when people come in here like gang busters insulting us, it tends to put a chip on one's shoulder.

What we're doing here is nothing more than what has been done for eons. Essentially reading the obituaries and wondering what happened to someone so young. The difference is now we have the internet and others to discuss it with.

I'm sorry if it bothers you, but I have to say that we did not seek you out to intentionally hurt you. You found us. That makes a profound difference. The internet is filled with plenty of things that may offend people. But that's the beauty of clicking the "X".

Again, sorry for your loss. People are still going to wonder what happened.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    So which are you, the pot...or the kettle?

Sorry, my initial sentence isn't usually so snarky, but you kinda asked for it.

Okay, now, this site was initially created as sort of a "memorial" and remembrance site to people with myspace pages who had passed away and whose deaths were published as part of public record. That has since included facebook. The members here are not a bunch of loser "death junkies" whose sole purpose in life is to talk shit about the dead. We are an online community of people with a variety of backgrounds, many of us parents and grandparents, and we are all going to have to face what you are facing right now - the painful loss of a loved one. Many of us have already lost people very close to us, so rest assured that your feelings of pain, hurt, anger and ultimate sadness are understood. We get it. But taking that anger out on us doesn't solve any problems, it just creates new ones.

Obviously you knew Mr. Cascella. Judging by your username, perhaps you're a brother, cousin, maybe? This is a forum where (you guessed it) deaths are discussed. It is obviously personal to you right now, as someone you most likely know is a topic of discussion here. Please, first of all, accept my condolences in your loss. This is not an easy subject for many to deal with, and it is made even harder when it is an open topic in a public forum. This forum is not to make fun of the dead, but rather to discuss openly and, in a way, honor them.

We have many relatives and friends of the deceased visit these pages and even become frequently contributing members after their loved one dies and they find them on this site. That is easy to do if a loved one is posted here, because a google search will link this site as one of the top results.

We are only doing the exact same things others are doing...the only exception is that our thoughts and feelings are posted here. I can assure you that there are others doing the same thing, only their speculations are done in private, through texting, or in person with one another. We mean no ill will, at all. This is perhaps the hardest thing people who knew him will have to deal with - the fact that he's gone.

Please, if you cared for him, know this: we aren't here to make fun of him or to tarnish his name in any way, his passing is a topic of discussion. You are more than welcome to come to this thread and let us know the kind of person you knew Thomas to be. Perhaps by doing so you can feel a tiny bit better about things. Perhaps. As I said before, we have had many family members to visit and discuss their loved one, and you are welcome to do the same. If not, we completely understand. Just know that it is human nature to be curious - and this is a site that is more or less dedicated to that curiosity.

Should you decide to discuss him and honor us by allowing us to know the kind of person he was, then thank you. If you choose not to, we understand that position as well.

You have my sincere condolences in his loss.
    Last edited by kevansvault; 07-14-2015 at 03:52 PM.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

The last thing I want to do is insult anyone... But it's very frustrating on this side of the spectrum. I understand people wonder why and are interested in these things. I watch the ID channel religiously, these things interest me as well. But reading this about such an amazing person who was so close to me really hurts because some of the details or said comments aren't true and are not honoring the great person Thomas was. The family's wishes are that only his close friends and relatives know the details and that is all who will ever know. Thanks for your concerns, regrets, and kind words.

The last thing I want to do is insult anyone... But it's very frustrating on this side of the spectrum. I understand people wonder why and are interested in these things. I watch the ID channel religiously, these things interest me as well. But reading this about such an amazing person who was so close to me really hurts because some of the details or said comments aren't true and are not honoring the great person Thomas was. The family's wishes are that only his close friends and relatives know the details and that is all who will ever know. Thanks for your concerns, regrets, and kind words.
    I think we'd all like to hear about the kind of person Thomas was if you'd like to share.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    No worries. Believe me, we get it. Death hurts those of us who are still around to remember the decedent. And as I said, we don't have to know - that's family business. But again, you are more than welcome to come here to vent, or to share, or to remember his impact on your life. It helps (me, anyway) to write down my thoughts and feelings about my friends, even those who are gone.

Take care of yourself.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Geez you guys can be dicks. Sorry about your loss, Lcascella.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I hate when I hit a nerve. My sincere apologies. However, feel free to talk about me when I'm dead. If there's a such thing as life after death, I'll let you know. In a kind and gentle way.

We are all very sorry for the pain your family is going through. And nothing would please us more than if you shared with us how awesome your lost loved one is and will forever be. We are here if you ever need to talk or vent or just remember. We've all buried a loved one and we never forget them.

Thread Information