Thread: Tiffany Fowler Haynes - 11 May 2015 - possibly fake?

Tiffany Fowler Haynes - 11 May 2015 - possibly fake?

Okay, so Brian Haynes, her apparent husband has submitted her twice but hasn't responded to my request for links to her social media. And I can't find an obituary etc

Full Name: Tiffany Ann Fowler Haynes
    Cause of Death: Suicide by hanging
    MySpace URL:
    News Article:
    Additional Information: Tiffany Haynes was was found on May 11,2015 in her family home in Norfolk, VA. She had been battling depression for years and finally succumbed to the illness. She leaves behind a husband (Brian Haynes) and their two kids ( Andrea 3y/o & Wyatt 7months) her mother and step-dad ( Dave & Becky Gauna), her biological father (Duane Fowler) & her two younger brothers (Dillon & Dustin).
    The funeral arrangements are still pending.

and

Cause of Death: Suicide
    MySpace URL:
    News Article:
    Additional Information: Tiffany (Fowler) Haynes was born on March 22, 1987 in Denton county Tx. She was found deceased at her family home on 11 May 2015. The cause of death was suicide by hanging. Service information is pending.

I tried a few variations of searching. I tried searching for all the people listed in the Additional information. There are people of those names, but none are connected. I did find a Dillon and Dustin Fowler in an old obit, but none of the other people are listed in that obit. I checked both Texas and Virginia.

There is a Brian Haynes (he plays music) but I've found no mention of a Tiffany. There is also a Tiffany, but I've found no mention of a Brian, nor of any children named Andrea or Wyatt.

I even checked the whitepages to see if any of these people linked there. Nope.

Maybe somebody else will have some luck.

I think it's fake unless something else is released.

This posting is false and honeslty a sick thing to do!

***I am Tiffany's father and live in Texas, if this was real the Navy would have contacted me. Who ever posted this is truly mental and sick in the head. I will contact the Navy and have taken a screen shot of this to report this! ***

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Okay, so Brian Haynes, her apparent husband has submitted her twice but hasn't responded to my request for links to her social media. And I can't find an obituary etc

Cause of Death: Suicide by hanging
    MySpace URL:
    News Article:
    Additional Information: Tiffany Haynes was was found on May 11,2015 in her family home in Norfolk, VA. She had been battling depression for years and finally succumbed to the illness. She leaves behind a husband (Brian Haynes) and their two kids ( Andrea 3y/o & Wyatt 7months) her mother and step-dad ( Dave & Becky Gauna), her biological father (Duane Fowler) & her two younger brothers (Dillon & Dustin).
    The funeral arrangements are still pending.

and

Cause of Death: Suicide
    MySpace URL:
    News Article:
    Additional Information: Tiffany (Fowler) Haynes was born on March 22, 1987 in Denton county Tx. She was found deceased at her family home on 11 May 2015. The cause of death was suicide by hanging. Service information is pending.

My email address is D_Fowler42@yahoo.com, this is Duane Fowler Tiffany's Dad.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Why would someone submit this? Wtf is wrong with people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Duane Fowler View Post
    ***I am Tiffany's father and live in Texas, if this was real the Navy would have contacted me. Who ever posted this is truly mental and sick in the head. I will contact the Navy and have taken a screen shot of this to report this! ***
    I would start by asking her husband. It was supposedly reported TO THIS SITE by him.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Duane, so sorry this happened. The members here don't always submit deaths, it sounds like this one came from a stranger. This is why we research them to make sure the information is accurate.

Does Tiffany have any enemies or people harassing her that would do something like this?

My guess is someone with serious issues who feels rejected by her. Olivia, maybe forward the email to the dad? That's super uncool.

***I contacted Norfolk Police and they referred me to NCIS because my daughter is in the Navy. I did and they are checking on her and my two grand children and going to find out who posted this sick and evil posting. If charges can be made they will be. Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. Truly appreciate it. Duane***

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I tried a few variations of searching. I tried searching for all the people listed in the Additional information. There are people of those names, but none are connected. I did find a Dillon and Dustin Fowler in an old obit, but none of the other people are listed in that obit. I checked both Texas and Virginia.

There is a Brian Haynes (he plays music) but I've found no mention of a Tiffany. There is also a Tiffany, but I've found no mention of a Brian, nor of any children named Andrea or Wyatt.

I even checked the whitepages to see if any of these people linked there. Nope.

Maybe somebody else will have some luck.

I think it's fake unless something else is released.

***I contacted Norfolk Police and they referred me to NCIS because my daughter is in the Navy. I did and they are checking on her and my two grand children and going to find out who posted this sick and evil posting. If charges can be made they will be. Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. Truly appreciate it. Duane***

I hope you are able to find the answers you are looking for. Will you keep us informed as well? I know you don't know us and you don't have to do anything. We are a curious bunch. I can speak for pretty much everyone that we hope it has a positive outcome.

The original post is from June 30th of this year. Have you spoke to your daughter since then? If so, at least you have that piece of mind.

Good luck to you.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Mr. Fowler I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that I hope your daughter is found alive, well, and unharmed. And I hope you also get the information you seek about who would have made such a horrendous post, even if it was just in an email, to this forum. As a Texan originally from the Peninsula myself, I can't even begin to comprehend your confusion and anger as to why someone would post something so horrific.

Please don't hesitate to return and let us know of your daughter's well being, believe it or not, all of us worry over the status of missing persons listed here. I just checked the Virginian Pilot obituaries and it does not list your daughter, nor does any site connected with the state of Virginia.

Please update us, we want more than anything for everything to be okay and for Tiffany to be safe.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

You guys I don't think he is concerned that his daughter is dead, but rather upset that some creep would say something like that and concerned that person could be dangerous in the future.

My email address is D_Fowler42@yahoo.com, this is Duane Fowler Tiffany's Dad.
    It was submitted twice, 13 and 14 May 2015 by brianhaynes20@Yahoo.com

That's why I worded my posting the way I did.

I wonder how he found this page.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I wonder how he found this page.
    I was wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    It was submitted twice, 13 and 14 May 2015 by brianhaynes20@Yahoo.com

There's no results for a brianhaynes20@yahoo
    But there are plenty for a Brian Haynes20@yahoo...and various others like gmail, aol, etc....
    He's a singer, so I don't think it's the same guy. He has a huge media following.

It seems like somebody took a vary of the celebrity Brian Haynes and used his information (even the 20)just in a different form for email.

This Brian is not the singer but that is his real name

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    There's no results for a brianhaynes20@yahoo
    But there are plenty for a Brian Haynes20@yahoo...and various others like gmail, aol, etc....
    He's a singer, so I don't think it's the same guy. He has a huge media following.

It seems like somebody took a vary of the celebrity Brian Haynes and used his information (even the 20)just in a different form for email.
    My daughter and I have been estranged for a few years, ever since she ran off to OK. after meeting this guy online. They got married and have had 2 children 3 and 1 years old. I have never seen my grand children or met Brian. Tiffany joined the Navy and the last I knew he did not work. So yes I am very distressed after googling her name and this posting appearing. I am deeply concerned for her current and future well being as well as my grand childrens. I have spoken to NCIS and am awaiting confirmation my daughter is on a ship. Thank you all for your concern and support. Duane

Again I would like to thank all of you for your concern and disgust of this cruel and sick posting of my daughter death. After a sleepless night the NCIS agent called me back this morning and my daughter is deployed on a ship and very much alive. As for the poster of this sick and evil posting, the email address doesn't appear to go any where so there isn't a way to prove who it was. This Brian Haynes is not the singer but that is my daughters husbands name. Thank you

Glad to hear your daughter is safe and sound. Sorry you were unable to trace the email back to the person who contributed the info to the site.

I'm glad your Daughter is okay. Someone that obviously knows your Daughter took the time to submit her not once but twice so keep your eyes open. It's a seriously creepy thing to do, I'd have her think of people that might have a grudge against her.

I'm glad your daughter is safe.

I hope you and her can work out your differences for the sake of the grandkids. Grandkids need their pawpaw in their life. Just like daughters do.

I wish you much luck.

Thread Information