Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Larissa Sam (22) missing from Indianapolis, IN since 6/21/15

Larissa Sam (22) missing from Indianapolis, IN since 6/21/15

http://fox59.com/2015/06/25/missing-...d-larissa-sam/

Apologies for the Fox article, but surprisingly they were the best coverage on this story.

Police are searching for a missing 22-year-old Indianapolis woman, who was last seen Sunday, June 21.

Larissa Sam was last seen in the 800 block of S. Mount Street at 4:30 a.m.

Sam is approximately 5-feet-7-inches tall and 135 pounds. She has black hair with red highlights and brown eyes. Sam has tattoos across her chest of candy and ice cream cones. Family members say she was last seen wearing green printed shorts and a black sleeveless shirt.

Her mother, Rebecca Russell, said they talked on the phone Saturday and everything seemed fine. She said Sam went to work Saturday night at the Classy Chassy and then stopped by her uncle?s house in Mars Hill on the southwest side of Indianapolis.

?I knew something was wrong immediately she would not leave her son, she would not leave her sister like that, she would not disappear,? said Russell.

Sam was supposed to pick up her son on Sunday but she never showed up. Family and friends worry she could be in danger.

Russell said police found her daughter?s car in the 2700 block of Lyons Avenue. She said it was parked in the driveway of an abandoned home in the Mars Hill area.

?The car had a flat tire in the front, the window was down, the keys were in the ignition, the cell phone was in the seat,? said Russell.

Residents with Mars Hill Crime Watch have been out searching the area. They also passed out flyers with Larissa?s picture.

IMPD Missing Persons detectives are investigating. If you have any information regarding Sam?s whereabouts, call 317-327-6160.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Maybe her face book, I can't check it
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/larissa.tanner.18?fref=ts

Snipped
    Larissa Sam was last seen in Mars Hill at 844 Mount Street early Sunday morning. She went to her uncle's home for drinks after her shift ended at a strip club around 1 a.m.

Around 2:30, she posted a text on Facebook asking for a "texting buddy." She reportedly left around 4:30. Her family hasn't seen her since.

"I believe someone has kidnapped her. I do believe it's potentially someone she knows," said Russell. "I believe they have her drugged and my fear is that they are using her to prostitute out for sex."
    http://www.wthr.com/story/29389669/f...anapolis-woman

Her car found parked at an abandoned house? How weird. I have a really bad feeling about this one...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

She was def. not ashamed of being a stripper.
    https://twitter.com/larissasam18

Yeah. this one doesn't sound like it's going to end well.
    Larissa's car was discovered at an abandoned house in Mars Hill on Tuesday.

"They do have surveillance of someone pulling in the drive. The tire was flat, the front window was down, the keys were in the ignition. She had a cell phone in the car, it is intact, so they are searching her cell phone," revealed her mother.
    http://www.wthr.com/story/29389669/f...anapolis-woman

hmm...I don't know what to think on this one. I want to believe that she'll come back in a few days like "oops! lost track of time."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

No news at all on Larissa but apparently these are the clothes she was wearing when last seen

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    No news at all on Larissa but apparently these are the clothes she was wearing when last seen

Maybe she smoked herself silly?

Missing Larissa Sam (22) Indianapolis

http://wishtv.com/2015/07/19/family-...-publics-help/

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) ? The family of a missing Greenwood woman says they need the public?s help to find her.

Rebecca Russell says her daughter, Larissa Sam, was last seen in June.

Russell says her daughter went to visit her uncle in the Mars Hill neighborhood after leaving her job at Showclub.

She never returned home.

Her car was found with her keys and cellphone inside.

Russell says her daughter has a 4-year-old son and she would never leave him behind.

Community search teams put up fliers in the Mars Hill area.

The family says the fliers have resulted in a few tips but no serious leads.

Larissa is missing from my old neighborhood. It's not a great neighborhood but I raised my daughter there by myself for 6 years with no problems. There has been all kinds of craziness associated with people creating Missing Larissa Facebook pages. One just switched hands after lots of talk about a hacker that inserts themselves into a lot of missing person cases. I'm not sure but people on there are CRAZY.

https://www.facebook.com/Missinglarissasam?fref=ts
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

Here is the thread we have for Larissa Sam:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-since-6-21-15

Maybe a Mod can merge these?

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    The uncle, that's where I would look. I don't think that she left his house. Alive.
    I never shed a tear when confederates are mauled. Personal policy.
    animosity

The uncle perhaps: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...47195&fref=ufi

He posted on her FB 6/21 at 12:51am " Don't forget your Uncle Rusty. I really been looking forward to seeing you"

She did post about wanting a "texting buddy" after drinking. Perhaps she chose the wrong person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

I've been reading about this case, and it's strange. The Mom has been into it with people trying to help. Calling them stalkers, and crazy. I tried to read what was so wrong and all I saw were post about making fliers, and asking for a detective to help. I joined a group that discussed the case, but for some reason I was kicked out. I didn't even post. Then there are reports that the uncle was in a crash not long after, and the guy she was sort of seeing.... Sadly, I doubt that she's alive.

There was only 53-55 minutes between the time she left her uncle house, and someone was seen running/power walking away from her car in camera. That's not long at all.
    animosity

The FB missing pages are crazy... talking about hackers, making threats, yelling. Angry that detectives aren't answering to a bunch of people on FB.

I've also read that the uncle would go see her dance at the strip club. Classy Chassy I believe? Indianapolis doesn't have "nice" strip joints. This one is minutes from I-70, I-465, I-69, I-74, I-65, and many other major highways. It's also tucked in between 3 different truck stops with nearby semi mechanic shops. Then we also have all the races out here so people in and out of town ALL of the time.
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

Okay. I'm coming clean. I was a "stripper" at one point. I don't mention it much because I actually KNEW dance from over a decade of training and did theme shows ie more like Burlesque back in the day. When I did it, there were "Showgirls" and "Go go Dancers". I was a showgirl. No lap dances or people touching you or any of that nonsense.

But I was in that world. So I know it somewhat.

When you do that shit, you're encouraged to "hustle" and "be on the floor". You gain regulars and weirdos that follow you. If she put it out there to have a "text buddy", she opened herself up to all kinds of characters. Because I know that even the most submissive of dancers have stalkers.

My call is it's someone who knew her from the club. Whackjob.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Uncle Rusty has a sweet mullet.

Rusty gives me the skeeves. That mullet though. I still say look at the uncle. The time frame, and now that I know that he went to see his niece strip...eww.

Boston, I thought skrippers take it all, or most of it, off. Burlesque is more of a art form, and takes dance technique. Skrippers just have to have big boobs, and a big bottom. Hell, you can even be a midget!
    animosity

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Rusty gives me the skeeves. That mullet though. I still say look at the uncle. The time frame, and now that I know that he went to see his niece strip...eww.

Boston, I thought skrippers take it all, or most of it, off. Burlesque is more of a art form, and takes dance technique. Skrippers just have to have big boobs, and a big bottom. Hell, you can even be a midget!
    We had a girl who was "a little person" at the club lol. I did take it all off, but it wasn't like I was shoving it in people's faces or spread eagle. I'm not hung up on nudity. The only reason I don't walk around naked now is because I'm not in shape

But people have assumptions about it so I don't advertise it.

Rusty does have a sweet mullet.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Okay. I'm coming clean. I was a "stripper" at one point. I don't mention it much because I actually KNEW dance from over a decade of training and did theme shows ie more like Burlesque back in the day. When I did it, there were "Showgirls" and "Go go Dancers". I was a showgirl. No lap dances or people touching you or any of that nonsense.

But I was in that world. So I know it somewhat.

When you do that shit, you're encouraged to "hustle" and "be on the floor". You gain regulars and weirdos that follow you. If she put it out there to have a "text buddy", she opened herself up to all kinds of characters. Because I know that even the most submissive of dancers have stalkers.

My call is it's someone who knew her from the club. Whackjob.
    pics or it didn't happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post

skrippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

pics or it didn't happen!

skrippers.
    I'm so old that I did it before even digital cameras. I was during the "Poloroid" era

In other words, there aren't any. THANKFULLY.

SKRIPPERS FTW
    Oh well, back to gum.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Not to be judgmental or anything here...but ahem...that missing page is cray cray. It seems the mother spends most of her time threatening to sue individuals for slander (she is whack). Strangeness.

And the party in the back of her uncle's head. WTF? Seriously...WTF? Like WTF? It is epic. Period.

Oh ~ hello everyone.

She has been added to Namus: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/29746

Also, here are some pics of her tattoos:

Uncle Rusty must be a perv. What Uncle wants to go see their niece strip? I'm thinking he tried something on her during their late night drink and she fought him off and he killed her.

The only article from 2016, which was a blog post with no real links posted to corroborate some of the information included in the post, but i'll post it here anyway:

http://crimebloggers.com/8-months-va...t-larissa-sam/

Larissa’s last Facebook post was June 21, 2015 in the wee hours of the morning and said: “I wanna text someone. Texting buddy?

At 3:28 am she has a response of “boooo”, then at 9:08 am another response of “Well?” and then around 6:43 pm her mother, Rebecca Russell, is asking if anyone has seen Larissa as she had not been heard from since 4:30 am.

Larissa, a 23 year old mother of one son and a talented young lady getting ready to audition that week for American Idol.
    She was last seen by her uncle when she left his house in the Mars Hill area early that morning around 4:30 am to head home to Greenwood where she lived. Her car was found with the window rolled down, a flat tire with her keys and cell phone inside the vehicle and her wallet. Her Sim card was removed from phone. The driveway where her car was located was an abandoned home, however its been reported that the people across the street had video surveillance footage from that time period. “Around 5:01 am someone was seen on video surveillance exiting the car and walking away, the car was found with her money, phone, and personal items still in place. Car did have a flat tire. The public is unaware of detectives identifying who exited her car, or any further facts aside from what has been posted already.” from a post on Facebook page Haughville USA.
    Yea my bets are on the creep of an uncle, but from the description of the area, it could honestly be ANYONE and the chances of her ever being found are super slim.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

My money is on skeevy Uncle Rusty.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thread Information