Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lawsuit: 'Bring me young blood,' stalker told Westfield home buyers

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean caretaker in a literal sense. Kinda like when I say that I am the caretaker of Johnny Depp's underwear drawer.

Know what I'm sayin'?
    Yep. Super creepy, and should probably be illegal

Didn't the Lutz family "have" to move out & sue the former owners or something like this too? Maybe these guys will get an Amityville Horror style book & movie deal to make up for their pain & suffering?

The Westfield Watcher

(not suggesting it's a scam, for some reason it just reminded me of them today & I'm being a jerk)

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    It's a shame, that's a pretty house. If It was just my husband and I and this had happened, I would be all meh and just keep a gun handy and some big ass dogs. But since I do have a kid, I wouldn't be able to live there just based on what he said about calling the kids to him and watching what rooms they live in. That's super creepy.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Also, note to self: Never, ever buy a house with a gambrel roof!

Yep. It's the new Amityville Horror.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/westfiel...stalker-tale-0

The Watcher” of Westfield probably didn’t have a movie deal in mind as he scribbled out eerie notes to the new owners of a $1.3 million home - but movie executives certainly do.

Big name production studios such as Blumhouse Productions, Dimension Films, New Line Cinema, and Universal are reportedly jumping at the opportunity to seal the deal on movie rights and get a storyline into production.

“Several different takes on the true terror tale are being pitched across the board, some unofficially, with rights still up in the air,” according to The Tracking Board, an industry news website.

Its also believed that well known action/thriller directors such as James Wan, known for Furious 7, and Bryan Bertino, known for The Strangers, are interested in developing a film adaptation of the story, according to Cinema Blend.

Like Something Straight From The Movies

While movie producers want to turn the story into a big-screen feature, the situation is a real-life nightmare for one New Jersey family.

It started in June of 2014, just days after a Westfield family closed on their $1.3 million “dream home.” As soon as three days after closing, disturbing letters began to show up from a stalker who identified himself as “The Watcher.”

The couple is now suing the original owners claiming they knew of “The Watcher’s” threatening letters, but did not disclose any information while selling the home.<<snipped>>

Also it's apparently very near the List home which is apparently adding to the creep factor (for some reason??)

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/20...unting_jo.html
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-18-2015 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yep. It's the new Amityville Horror.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/westfiel...stalker-tale-0

Sure, spend millions of dollars on yet another shitty horror movie. Keep up the good work, movie studios

Also it's apparently very near the List home which is apparently adding to the creep factor (for some reason??)

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/20...unting_jo.html
    Sure, spend millions of dollars on yet another shitty horror movie. Keep up the good work, movie studios

Oh well. At least these poor people will be justly compensated for the horror that randomly befell them

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Oh well. At least these poor people will be justly compensated for the horror that randomly befell them
    Or bullshit they made up with the assistance of Lorraine Warren

Six bedrooms, four bathrooms, one stalker.

I still see no problem with living in this house....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I always say I would move into haunted/murder houses, but I think I would draw the line at the watcher house.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post

A New Jersey family say they've been forced out of their luxury home by a stalker who identifies himself as the home's 'Watcher' in letters threatening their children's safety.
    Maria and Derek Broaddus began receiving letters last month - just days after closing on the $1.3million dream home in the idyllic community of Westfield.
    'Why are you here? I will find out,' the letter read.
    'My grandfather watched the house in the 1920s and my father watched in the 1960s. It is now my time. Do you need to fill the house with the young blood I requested?'
    The letter is signed 'The Watcher'.
    It suggests 'The Watcher' has been monitoring the Broaddus family - which reports have not named - because he makes reference to their three young children.
    'Once I know their names I will call to them and draw them to me,' the stalker writes in the first letter dated June 5.
    In letters by 'The Watcher', he writes:
    'You have changed it and made it so fancy...it cries for the past and what used to be in the time when I roamed its halls...when I ran from room to room imagining the life with the rich occupants there...and now I watch and wait for the day when the young blood will be mine again...
    (The house) is turning on me it is coming after me...I am in charge of it...Let the young blood play again like I once did...Stop changing it and let it alone'
    'I asked the (prior owners) to bring me young blood. And now I watch and wait for the day when they (sp) young blood will be mine again.'
    Subsequent letters, reports NJ.com, have been even more threatening toward the couple's children.
    'Have they found what is in the walls yet? In time they will. I am pleased to know your names and the names now of the young blood you have brought to me,' one letter reads.
    'Will the young bloods play in the basement. Who has the rooms facing the street? I'll know as soon as you move in. It will help me to know who is in which bedroom then I can plan better.
    'All the windows and door in (the house) allow me to watch you and track you as you move through the house.
    'I am in charge of (the house).' The family, who have been too fearful to move into the home, are now suing the previous owners - John and Andrea Woods - on claims they knew about The Watcher and failed to disclose the information.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3e1tHse7T
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What's up with all the different types of window in that house?

While it is creepy, it seems to be over the top, trying-too-hard kinda creepy. Definitely a hoax.
    Maybe the current owners are trying to get out of a mortgage they can't afford? They are trying to sue the previous owners. Not sure how they can win unless they can prove the prior owners got a letter, too.

So they bought it for $1.3 million and after the creepy letters claim, they were scared to move in so they tried to sell it for $1.5 million? Yeah, sounds like they made it up to get the story in the news, in hopes the home would become "famous" and someone would be willing to pay more and they could make some extra money.

Plan: backfired

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sceawian View Post
    While it is creepy, it seems to be over the top, trying-too-hard kinda creepy. Definitely a hoax.
    Maybe the current owners are trying to get out of a mortgage they can't afford? They are trying to sue the previous owners. Not sure how they can win unless they can prove the prior owners got a letter, too.
    Even then it's doubtful. Ina post, it stated the law in that state says previous owners don't have to inform the new owners of anything (such as, if someone died there, etc.) so I'm betting they won't win the lawsuit.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    If the previous owners were stalked with letters like these, there would certainly be at least ONE police report regarding it. A simple google of the address would have some sort of paper trail with a "history" like is being claimed.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    It's a beautiful home. I'd buy it...not for that much, but I'd buy it.

And the creepy little dicked fuck who is sending the letters needs the shit beat out of him. What a fucking l o s e r.

But seriously, I'm just here to say that Jumaki looks all grow'd up in his profile pic.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    If the previous owners were stalked with letters like these, there would certainly be at least ONE police report regarding it. A simple google of the address would have some sort of paper trail with a "history" like is being claimed.
    Exactly. IF they called police at all. Which if they didn't, I would seriously side-eye them.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Exactly. IF they called police at all. Which if they didn't, I would seriously side-eye them.
    Right? Since it sounds like multi-generational stalking here
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    So they bought it for $1.3 million and after the creepy letters claim, they were scared to move in so they tried to sell it for $1.5 million? Yeah, sounds like they made it up to get the story in the news, in hopes the home would become "famous" and someone would be willing to pay more and they could make some extra money.
    Plan: backfired
    Agree.

There's a new article on this, I'd copy-paste it but it's lonnnnng.

& I was wrong on them cashing in via the movie. The details were changed just enough that they got nothing & also failed in their legal attempts to stop it - though maybe they were only trying to stop it so they could cash in with their own movie.

I won't mention any of the developments in this post because spoilers

https://web.archive.org/web/20181118...LuM9Lnu6CIURy0

& so we await the next episode of ... The Westfield Watcher duh duh duhhhh

I freaking knew we had a thread on this when I saw you guys talking about that new Watcher show the other day. I looked and looked for it and couldn't find it. This site is falling apart by the day and our search function (including using google) is the worst.

Anyway, here it is for your viewing pleasure. I just ran across it randomly while looking for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Yep. Super creepy, and should probably be illegal
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    IKR?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean caretaker in a literal sense. Kinda like when I say that I am the caretaker of Johnny Depp's underwear drawer.

Know what I'm sayin'?

Hey what ever happened to Peace? She and Words joined around the same time as I did. I have seen Words every now and again on here but no Peace?

Thread Information