Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: 9 Dead in Hate Crime at Historic Black Church in Charleston

BREAKING: Jury sentences Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof to death.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Wow, I didn't see that one coming.

I can see him pussing out and committing suicide in prison.

Well, now we know the line is drawn at slaughtering 9 black churchgoers and showing no remorse at all.

Or maybe it was just his choice to represent himself using grunts and snarles and one syllable words. #toostupidforthisworld

Either way, it's a win for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The worst thing they could do is kill this asswipe. It's what he wants. Wasting away forever is as jail cell is not nearly as "heroic" as dying for the cause.
    I think if he wanted to die, he would have killed himself after he killed those people, or suicided by cop.

The main reason why he wanted to defend himself in the sentencing faze is because he didn't want the results of his psychiatric evaluation is be made public by his lawyers. If I had to guess, I would say that he has anti social personality disorder, which I have heard lawyers actually argue for their clients that they had the disorder (therefore they aren't responsible for their actions) and stupid jurors bought it, without knowing what it is.

Even though he's sentenced to death, he has at least 13 years until the actual execution takes places, and that's if it takes place. Remember those guys that killed the Pettit family? I believe their convictions were overturned.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Remember those guys that killed the Pettit family? I believe their convictions were overturned.

That was because Connecticut did away with the death penalty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    It still fucking gets me that this kid was talking about blacks being a crime scourge, so to fix this instead of going to the hood he shoots senior citizens in a fucking church.

A fucking church.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 01-22-2017 at 05:25 PM.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I don't think so. She wouldn't be that upset if she was racist herself.

I'm not a parent yet, but this is my worst nightmare when I become one. I don't think I could have gone to the trial if I were her. She probably shouldn't have.
    It's really uncommon for kids who are not raised racist to become racist on their own. It is MORE common for kids who are raised racist to overcome it, actually. But I understand...I was worried about things like that before I had kids as well. My daughter is a Republican...which is terrible...but at least she isn't racist and didn't vote for Trump. Egads.

I would not have attended the trial, either. I wouldn't have visited my kid in prison, either. I most certainly would not attend his execution, if only because it would break my heart. I can imagine lots of horrible things, but I honestly can't imagine a mother attending the execution of her child.

I visited Stormfront the day he was sentenced, just to reassure myself that he was NOT going to die a martyr. I was wrong. The white supremacists don't necessarily disagree with what he did, just that he did it in a church and didn't go kill "thugs". But yeah...he is going to be a martyr to some people. Fuck.

I think if he wanted to die, he would have killed himself after he killed those people, or suicided by cop.

The main reason why he wanted to defend himself in the sentencing faze is because he didn't want the results of his psychiatric evaluation is be made public by his lawyers. If I had to guess, I would say that he has anti social personality disorder, which I have heard lawyers actually argue for their clients that they had the disorder (therefore they aren't responsible for their actions) and stupid jurors bought it, without knowing what it is.

Even though he's sentenced to death, he has at least 13 years until the actual execution takes places, and that's if it takes place. Remember those guys that killed the Pettit family? I believe their convictions were overturned.
    Maybe he can get a better hair cut in jail. He looks like he's the evil brother of Joey Lawrence.
    I also hope he has to eventually share a cell with someone who looks like Deebo in Friday's.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Maybe he can get a better hair cut in jail. He looks like he's the evil brother of Joey Lawrence.
    I also hope he has to eventually share a cell with someone who looks like Deebo in Friday's.
    Deebo? Didn't a guy like my size beat him up already?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2738424

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This piece of shit family....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ch...id=mailsignout

Charleston Shooter Dylann Roof?s Sister Morgan to Protesting Classmates: 'I Hope...Y'All Get Shot'
    Instead of an electric chair, we need to invent the electric couch so we can just sit the whole family down on it and get the job done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Looks like that family gene pool needs to be flushed.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Instead of an electric chair, we need to invent the electric couch so we can just sit the whole family down on it and get the job done.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Boston Babe 73 again.

They're basically a terror organization.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 03-16-2018 at 04:37 AM.

Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof appeals to have sentence thrown out

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...7ga-story.html

Dylann Roof, the South Carolina man convicted of murdering nine members of a Black church congregation, is appealing to have his sentence overturned.

Roof became the first person sentenced to death for a federal hate crime after the 2015 shooting of a bible study group at Mother Emanuel AME Church in Charleston.

Roof's defense attorneys have asked that his sentence be suspended until a 'proper competency evaluation' can be conducted. Roof's 'mental illness' should have prevented him from being sentenced to death.

U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel previously held two competency hearings for Roof: one before the start of his trial and one before its sentencing phase. Roof's attorneys said their client's delusional belief that he would be rescued from prison by other white supremacists prevented him from failing previous competency hearings.

Roof pleaded guilty to state murder charges after his federal trial began and received nine life sentences, so he would not leave prison were his federal sentence tossed out.

With News Wire Services

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof appeals to have sentence thrown out

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...7ga-story.html

Dylann Roof, the South Carolina man convicted of murdering nine members of a Black church congregation, is appealing to have his sentence overturned.

Roof became the first person sentenced to death for a federal hate crime after the 2015 shooting of a bible study group at Mother Emanuel AME Church in Charleston.

Roof's defense attorneys have asked that his sentence be suspended until a 'proper competency evaluation' can be conducted. Roof's 'mental illness' should have prevented him from being sentenced to death.

U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel previously held two competency hearings for Roof: one before the start of his trial and one before its sentencing phase. Roof's attorneys said their client's delusional belief that he would be rescued from prison by other white supremacists prevented him from failing previous competency hearings.

Roof pleaded guilty to state murder charges after his federal trial began and received nine life sentences, so he would not leave prison were his federal sentence tossed out.

With News Wire Services
    What a dick..

There is no rehabilitating this shithead. Get 'er done and ice this fucker already.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    There is no rehabilitating this shithead. Get 'er done and ice this fucker already.
    Queenofa FTW
    Yes

Thread Information