Thread: Corey Rebar - 15 June 2015 - waiting for ME results

Corey Rebar - 15 June 2015 - waiting for ME results

https://www.facebook.com/corey.rebar

1508496 Tarrant Rebar Corey 5/17/1984 31 6/15/2015 D White M
    Police Department: Forest Hill Police Department Police Svc #: 1500017270
    Deceased Address: 1317 Maryland Ave , Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15906 Time Of Death 6:39 AM
    Occurred Location: 5260 Mansfield Hwy Room 212 , Fort Worth, Texas 76119
    Place Of Death: ICU Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 1575 S. Main , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:

http://www.gofundme.com/x2tbaeg
    A Go Fund Me has been set up.

http://www.tribdem.com/obituaries/co...18117740c.html

REBAR – Corey Allen, 31, born May 17, 1984, in Johnstown, died June 15, 2015, in Texas. Survived by father, Frank C. Rebar Jr.; mother, Betty A. Rebar; sister, Autumn L. Rebar; nieces, Madison M. Rebar and Charleigh E. Rebar; girlfriend, Alexis Mullin; and his unborn child; also numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. Preceded in death by paternal grandparents, Frank and Mary Rebar; maternal grandparents, George and Helen Jones; and brother, Christopher A. Rebar. Corey was employed by various carnivals. He loved traveling the country and meeting new people. He viewed his fellow carnival employees as his extended family. His remains will be brought home at a later date and a service will take place then. Please look for updates on his Facebook page for this information. His final resting place will be at Grandview Cemetery beside his brother, Christopher.

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa1369 View Post
    Thanks - the FB was linked in the very first post too.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm thinking accident. He was going to be a Father soon too. Very sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Thanks - the FB was linked in the very first post too.
    Oh dear! Sorry about that. Don't know how I overlooked it.

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa1369 View Post
    http://www.tribdem.com/obituaries/co...18117740c.html

REBAR – Corey Allen, 31, born May 17, 1984, in Johnstown, died June 15, 2015, in Texas. Survived by father, Frank C. Rebar Jr.; mother, Betty A. Rebar; sister, Autumn L. Rebar; nieces, Madison M. Rebar and Charleigh E. Rebar; girlfriend, Alexis Mullin; and his unborn child; also numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. Preceded in death by paternal grandparents, Frank and Mary Rebar; maternal grandparents, George and Helen Jones; and brother, Christopher A. Rebar. Corey was employed by various carnivals. He loved traveling the country and meeting new people. He viewed his fellow carnival employees as his extended family. His remains will be brought home at a later date and a service will take place then. Please look for updates on his Facebook page for this information. His final resting place will be at Grandview Cemetery beside his brother, Christopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I'm guessing that's his brother tattooed on his upper arm

Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Sorry for the triple.

How horrible for their family.

http://www.tribdem.com/archives/chri...92efc07c5.html

Posted: Sunday, April 13, 2008 6:53 pm
    REBAR – Christopher A., 21, Lower Yoder Twp., died April 12, 2008, at Conemaugh Hospital. Born Nov. 5, 1986, in Johnstown, son of Frank C. Jr. and Betty A. (Jones) Rebar of Lower Yoder Twp. Preceded in death by paternal grandmother, Mary E. (Grant) Rebar; maternal grandparents, George L. and Helen (Davis) Jones; uncle, David Furdella; and cousin, Raymond Hipp. Survived by parents; brother, Corey A. Rebar; sister, Autumn L. Rebar; niece, Madison Marie Rebar; and paternal grandfather, Frank C. Rebar Sr., all of Johnstown. Also survived by numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and a multitude of friends. An employee for the Clark Construction Co., Johnstown. A Greater Johnstown High School graduate of the class of 2004. A member of Flood City Boxing Club. Friends received from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Monday at the Francis G. Ozog Funeral Home Inc., Broad Street, where funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, the Rev. Ross Pryor. Interment, Grandview Cemetery.

I'm thinking drug overdose or some weird altercation with a sketchy character: the guy was found dead in a motel room, and also he was in a newspaper article about six years ago for having gotten so "out of control" that his own dad called the police in him for beating some dude in his own living room for no reason.

A Johnstown man was taken to a hospital early Friday after police said he was beaten and robbed of $70. A suspect in the assault is in jail.

David Weaver was taken to Memorial Medical Center after he was beaten and robbed at a home in the 1300 block of Maryland Avenue, city police said.

Officers said they were called to the home at 3:33 a.m. when Frank Rebar, the suspect?s father, phoned and told them his son was out of control.

According to a court document, Weaver told police he was asleep on the couch when he was assaulted by Corey Allen Rebar and another man who kicked and punched him and demanded money. Weaver said the beating continued for about 30 minutes.

Frank Rebar said he was awakened by the noise and, when he went downstairs, he was assaulted by his son, who pushed him to the floor.

Weaver told police had been playing cards with Corey Rebar, his father and another man.

When the game ended, Weaver fell asleep on the couch.

Corey Rebar, 25, of Coopersdale Homes in Johnstown, was charged with robbery, theft, simple assault, harassment and possession of drug paraphernalia.

?I didn?t rob anybody,? Rebar said at his arraignment before District Judge Leonard Grecek of Roxbury.

Rebar was taken to the Cambria County Prison after failing to post $25,000 percentage bond.

Police said Weaver had a swollen right eye, bleeding from both ears and a bloody nose.

He was treated in the emergency room and released, a hospital spokeswoman said.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Chris Schonvisky, who police said also is a suspect.

http://www.tribdem.com/news/local_ne....html?mode=jqm

I say drugs too. On his gf's fb, she talks about him being declared brain dead. So that fits with an overdose and not something physical

I thought he looked a lot older than his girlfriend; he was 31 and she's 19.

And yeah, I'm guessing OD too.

Manner Of Death: UNDETERMINED

Cause Of Death: ANOXIC BRAIN INJURY OF UNKNOWN ETIOLOGY

Oh wow

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Oh wow
    From the obituary:
    A member of Flood City Boxing Club.
    Good way of sustaining a brain injury that isn't properly treated.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    RIP Corey.

Thread Information