Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Dee Blanchard (48) Found Deceased; Facebook Post Led To Discovery of Body

Just finished second episode. This show is really well done and the acting is amazing. They picked the perfect people to portray the characters. It?s riding the line between drama and subtle horror.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I'm really impressed with Joey King's portrayal of Gypsy.

That said, it's a disturbing show to watch. So fucking sad.
    I know, it's disturbing to witness watch Gypsy suffering. I'm very impressed with Hulu.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Also into it! I’m confused though as I’m new to Hulu and used to Netflix. Do they put episodes out every week instead of a season at a time? Or is this not a season type show?

Was there really a Lacey-type neighbor in real life?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Also into it! I’m confused though as I’m new to Hulu and used to Netflix. Do they put episodes out every week instead of a season at a time? Or is this not a season type show?

Was there really a Lacey-type neighbor in real life?
    I think there?s going to be a new episode every Wednesday. As for the friendship thing I?ve read conflicting reports, some have said she never was able to have a friendship because of her mom and some articles have said she did have a gf she confided in.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I think there?s going to be a new episode every Wednesday. As for the friendship thing I?ve read conflicting reports, some have said she never was able to have a friendship because of her mom and some articles have said she did have a gf she confided in.
    Her name is Aleah

https://www.yourtango.com/2019323014...ds-best-friend

Good for her.

I don’t feel like wading through the thread, how much time did she get?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I don't see any way out of this for him.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    https://www.ozarksfirst.com/local-ne...ing-in-prison/

LIVINGSTON COUNTY, Mo. — Gypsy Rose Blanchard has tied the knot with Louisianan Ryan Scott Anderson despite still serving her 10-year prison sentence.

Gypsy Blanchard is anticipating a parole hearing in December
    The Livingston County Recorder of Deeds verified the marriage certificate between Blanchard, 30, and Anderson, 36, on July 21, 2022.

According to Intouchweekly.com, Blanchard’s family friend, Fancy Marcelli, Blanchard was dating multiple men while in prison.

What those dates or how those dates worked have not been verified yet.

Prior to the marriage, Blanchard was engaged with someone else. Her stepmother, Kristy Blanchard, told Intouchweekly.com that the pair called off the engagement in August of 2019.

Blanchard is currently serving a 10-year prison sentence for her involvement with the murder of her mother, Dee Dee Blanchard.

After years of abuse from her mother, experts believed she suffered from Munchausen syndrome by proxy, Gypsy was forced to act like she was a sickly, wheelchair-bound child to gain attention and charity from local organizations. Blanchard would secretly live a different life online where she dated Nicholas Godejohn.

After convincing Godejohn to come to Springfield, the two carried out a plan to murder Blanchard’s mother. Godejohn stabbed Dee Dee to death.

For a deeper dive into their crime, including exclusive interviews, check out Crime Traveler’s 3-part Gypsy Blanchard stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I can't copy and paste from this site but it says some things about how she's meeting guys and they're only looking for fame...idk this guy doesn't seem like the fame seeking type but more like that wanting to find someone to spend his life with but he's not had much luck so he found someone in prison type.
    https://gossipnextdoor.com/meet-ryan...chard-husband/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gypsy-r...dee-blanchard/

Gypsy Rose Blanchard is being released from prison next week

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Good. Hopefully she will have a chance at a somewhat normal life.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

It's going to be very difficult adjusting to living in the outside world as a healthy person. I hope she has plenty of support and access to therapy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It seems like her dad and stepmother are going to provide a really good support system for her. I hope Gypsy goes on to live the life she deserves while Dee Dee rots in hell.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Is anybody on the MDS fb page about this case? It is a shit show. A lot of Gypsy hate.

I do agree I feel bad for the bf that killed Dee Dee because he seems slow.

I am also side eyeing the new husband.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I?m happy she?s free from her mother but some of this is getting pretty weird with the worship of her on some sites

I?m happy she?s free from her mother but some of this is getting pretty weird with the worship of her on some sites
    Where is this happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Where is this happening?
    Reddit, tik tok, fb. Especially tik tok people are making these weird edits to make it seem sexy that she thought of killing her mom

Reddit, tik tok, fb. Especially tik tok people are making these weird edits to make it seem sexy that she thought of killing her mom
    Thats fucked. From what Ive gathered shes remorseful, BUT she could just be saying that as a condition of her parole. I saw some insta pics of her selfies. I think shes a celeb now.

ETA im old and dont have tik tok

Yeah some people are sympathetic and saying she shouldn't have cameras in her face, watching/posting her every move...but I think she likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Yeah some people are sympathetic and saying she shouldn't have cameras in her face, watching/posting her every move...but I think she likes it.
    Shes been posting selfies so Im pretty sure she does.

If you go back on this thread, there was indications that Nick was into some gnarly shit before Gypsy came along. He/or aka Victor would have ended up killing and raping someone without Gypsy.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Shes been posting selfies so Im pretty sure she does.
    Oh, I absolutely believe that she loves the attention. If you think about it, her entire life has revolved around attention, she's just getting a different kind of attention now. I'm not saying that she enjoyed it being under her Mom's thumb, but I'm sure she was used to the attention because of all of that. I don't blame her. She has no skills and no income so she will need the media in order to support herself until she can settle in to normal life.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    If you go back on this thread, there was indications that Nick was into some gnarly shit before Gypsy came along. He/or aka Victor would have ended up killing and raping someone without Gypsy.
    Makes sense. Dude wasnt playing with a full deck of cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Oh, I absolutely believe that she loves the attention. If you think about it, her entire life has revolved around attention, she's just getting a different kind of attention now. I'm not saying that she enjoyed it being under her Mom's thumb, but I'm sure she was used to the attention because of all of that. I don't blame her. She has no skills and no income so she will need the media in order to support herself until she can settle in to normal life.
    Im not saying it will happen. She may have a kid(s) and never want to hurt them, but Im worried she will.

Since this case has started, Ive spawned, and I can tell you my anxiety (and blood pressure) rises when my kid is sick. Its counterintuitive to make your kid sick, but people dont get its like a compulsion. And it could be hereditary.

Richard Tips

Is anyone here members of the fb group?
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-02-2024 at 08:20 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Richard Tips

Is anyone here members of the fb group?
    Is it an MDS one? I'm not a member on any for this case.

Thread Information