Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tonya Slaton (44) charged after trooper found her son's (Quincy Jamar Davis, 14) remains in her car during a traffic stop

Well if they know it is her son there must have been some kind of blood evidence for a DNA match. Not sure where they could keep a child that big under wraps. Freezer maybe? Oh maybe she was getting evicted from her apartment like that last crazy lady with the dead kids in the freezer and she thought I better move him before I'm caught LOL

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I think it was dental records
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Slaton is a convicted felon who pleaded guilty in Hampton in 2008 to charges of attempted maiming and shooting into an occupied dwelling, according to online court records. Then a resident of Virginia Beach, Slaton was sentenced to 15 years in prison with 11 years suspended on April 14, 2008, records show.
    The conviction stemmed from an Oct. 23, 2007, incident in which Slaton was inside a home with a man when an argument began. Slaton went out to her car, got a gun, then went back inside and fired a shot at the man, but the gun didn’t fire, according to a news account in The Virginian-Pilot.
    The couple struggled for the gun until the man broke free and ran into a bedroom. Slaton then fired several shots through the closed bedroom door, but the man was not hit and he jumped out a bedroom window and called police, the newspaper reported.
    Slaton entered the state prison system on July 23, 2008, and served two years and eight months before being released on March 31, 2011, according to Virginia Department of Corrections records.
    http://www.richmond.com/news/local/c...2caae09c2.html
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Well if they know it is her son there must have been some kind of blood evidence for a DNA match. Not sure where they could keep a child that big under wraps. Freezer maybe? Oh maybe she was getting evicted from her apartment like that last crazy lady with the dead kids in the freezer and she thought I better move him before I'm caught LOL
    Why would it have to be blood evidence? They could have gotten it from any biological evidence they found I would assume.

http://wtvr.com/2015/06/22/tonya-sla...ang-wasnt-her/

RICHMOND, Va. ? As investigators continue to tug at threads in the case of Quincy Jamar Davis ? last seen alive in 2004 ? people who knew his mother are shedding light on his family life. Via phone from Georgia, Bernice House said she is still trying to come to terms with the death of Quincy.

?It hurts my heart, Lord knows it hurts my heart,? House said.

Quincy hasn?t been seen since 2004 when he lived in Virginia Beach and attended Virginia Beach Middle school, Virginia State Police investigators said. He lived in the area with his mother Tonya Slaton.

His remains were found June 6, 2015, in the trunk of a car driven by Slaton. She was stopped by police in Hampton, for having expired tags.

House said Slaton was once married to her son. The two never had children together, but she said her son adored Quincy.

The woman recalled their relationship starting out on a rocky note. She said when the two first dated, she was concerned by a violent incident that happened. House said Slaton allegedly smashed all the windows on her son?s Ford Mustang and slashed all of his tires.

House said she then advised her son against continuing the relationship. She said not long after that, her son called her to inform her that he and Slaton had gotten married.

quincy
    Quincy Jamar Davis
    As the months passed, House said Slaton would accompany her son to Georgia where House lived. She said she last saw Slaton and Quincy in 2002, at a family reunion in Georgia.

House said that the Mustang where Quincy?s remains were found was listed in her son?s name. That was because after the couple divorced, Slaton allegedly refused to give the car back, according to House.

?I know that was his Mustang because it had been hidden. They were looking for his Mustang during the divorce, but I told him to let it go. He found out what was going on when police from Virginia contacted him. They contacted him because the car was in his name. That?s probably why she couldn?t get a tag because the car wasn?t in her name,? House added.

The suspect?s former mother in law said she was completely shocked that Slaton would be in this situation. She said whenever Slaton came to Georgia with Quincy she was always very respectful. She said Slaton seemed to be quite close with her son.

?He was very smart and very mannerable. Why? What could that boy have possibly done for this to happen to him? Why?? House asked.

She also recalled a bizarre incident early on with Slaton that stood out. House said when Slaton married her son, she only told him about Quincy and never admitted to him that she also had another biological child.

Virginia State Police last week confirmed that Slaton also has an adult son. They gave no details, however on that child?s whereabouts.

House said during a visit, Slaton?s son Quincy became upset. When she asked him what was wrong, she said the boy mentioned that he missed his brother.

House said that was news to her and her son who was married to Slaton at the time. She said she never understood why Slaton denied having another son.

Court documents obtained by WTVR CBS 6 News recently also showed Slaton classified herself as single with no family and no kids. That information was revealed on a bail requirement form after her June 6 arrest for concealing a dead body.

House said her entire family was now devastated, even her son who has since remarried.

?He?s hurt, but he knows the Lord. I told him it is in God?s hands right now because he was crazy about that child. It is senseless. It has done something to my family to learn this. They just can?t believe it happened to Quincy,? House added.

She said it was a tragedy to learn that for more than 10 years the boy was missing and met such a terrible fate.

?He?s in the arms of God right now but I?m going to have compassion for her too. I want God to have mercy on her because I know he?s in a better place,? House explained.

The other thing she?s grateful for is knowing that her son ultimately got out of that relationship.

?I was thanking God that he woke up, see what I?m saying? I thank God he let her go. If she did something to her own son, what could she have done to mine? I thank God he doesn?t have to deal with that. He?s still hurting, though about that child,? House said.

Last Friday Virginia State Police sent out a plea for help to people in Central Virginia and Hampton Roads who might be familiar with Tonya Slaton and who may know Quincy?s whereabouts from 2004 until now.

They said so far 10 calls have come in. They are now following up on those leads.

Slaton remains in jail in Hampton without bail.

Stay with CBS 6 News for the latest developments in this story.

This is nutz! This lady should never have had kids. This sorry is so crazy!
    <br />[quote author=skindeep_curiosity]<br />I&#39;m so glad I love the meat. <br />[/quote]

A lot of these people are better people than me. "I want God to have mercy on her". Yeah, I couldn't drum up that kind of emotional mercy for anyone who killed my child. Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

It's all hear say. I want to know what happened to the kid not what an ex mother in-law thinks. If people were convicted based on information obtained from exes families we would have more people in jail than out lol

I wonder what's taking them so long to release cause of death. I'm guessing they're just was not very much of him left .

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Hearsay is when someone comments on something they heard through a second party, not someone commenting on what they witnessed with their own eyes, such as her identifying as a single woman with no children.

she is just mad her little precious boy married a woman she hated. I want real life evidence not I told him not to marry her, she was crazy. I never liked her from the start. I would however like to hear what the ex says since he spent one on one time with the boy. I wonder what he saw and why if the kid was being abused he did not step up

Evidence of the dead kid in her car won't suffice to demonstrate she was a bad mom?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Evidence of the dead kid in her car won't suffice to demonstrate she was a bad mom?
    Hey, he could have crawled in there and died on his own...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

He could have found a gun in the house and shot himself in accident. He could have fallen down stairs. He could have gotten into her pills and overdosed. There are a lot of new stories where parents make a stupid mistake and then try to cover it up . HOWEVER

I think she's probably a coldhearted bitch to drive around for years with a kid in the trunk. Whatever happened to the mom pushing the kid in the swing? Did she kill him? I know the initial results were inconclusive.

I think she's probably a fucking nut who killed her kid.

"House said Slaton was once married to her son."

Totally interpreted that the wrong way at first.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

It's not just you I was missed lead the entire time too I'm like how did her junior high school kid own a car

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    It's not just you I was missed lead the entire time too I'm like how did her junior high school kid own a car
    So you thought the mother was married to her own son?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    You've been around way too long to act surprised by this shit

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    You've been around way too long to act surprised by this shit
    Fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    No but it read that way as songbird previously stated

Thread Information