Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tonya Slaton (44) charged after trooper found her son's (Quincy Jamar Davis, 14) remains in her car during a traffic stop

Tonya Slaton (44) charged after trooper found her son's (Quincy Jamar Davis, 14) remains in her car during a traffic stop

HAMPTON, Va. (WVEC) ? A Richmond woman has been charged after State Police say a trooper found human remains during a traffic stop on Saturday.

According to spokeswoman Sgt. Michelle Anaya, 44-year-old Tonya Slaton was driving a Ford Mustang when she was pulled over on Interstate 64 near Exit 265 for Rip Rap Road in Hampton around 8:30 a.m. Anaya said the vehicle had expired plates.

During the traffic stop, a trooper discovered human remains concealed inside the Mustang, Anaya says.

According to a search warrant uncovered by 13News Now, among the items seized from the car were a black plastic bag containing possible human remains, an Apple iPhone, a white sweater that contained fibers and possibly hair, a YMCA card, carpet from the trunk and both sides of the back seat floor and a paper box.

The remains are at the Medical Examiner's Office in Norfolk for examination, autopsy and positive identification.

Slaton is charged with concealment of a dead body. She is being held at the Hampton City Jail without bond.

The Virginia State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation's Chesapeake Field Office is investigating the incident.

Anyone with information about Slaton or the black 2003 Mustang can contact the Virginia State Police at 757-424-6800 or #77 on a cell phone, or email questions@vsp.virginia.gov.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...ound/71003002/

Any chance it was a pair of breasts and a toe?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Any chance it was a pair of breasts and a toe?
    Misplaced something?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Misplaced something?
    I would love to misplace my boobs right now. Pregnant boobies are no picnic.
    But really I am tripping out about that ladies boobs and toes. That bitch is such
    A freak I keep expecting them to show up framed or in a freezer or smoothie or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    HAMPTON, Va. (WVEC) ? A Richmond woman has been charged after State Police say a trooper found human remains during a traffic stop on Saturday.

According to spokeswoman Sgt. Michelle Anaya, 44-year-old Tonya Slaton was driving a Ford Mustang when she was pulled over on Interstate 64 near Exit 265 for Rip Rap Road in Hampton around 8:30 a.m. Anaya said the vehicle had expired plates.

During the traffic stop, a trooper discovered human remains concealed inside the Mustang, Anaya says.

According to a search warrant uncovered by 13News Now, among the items seized from the car were a black plastic bag containing possible human remains, an Apple iPhone, a white sweater that contained fibers and possibly hair, a YMCA card, carpet from the trunk and both sides of the back seat floor and a paper box.

The remains are at the Medical Examiner's Office in Norfolk for examination, autopsy and positive identification.

Slaton is charged with concealment of a dead body. She is being held at the Hampton City Jail without bond.

The Virginia State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation's Chesapeake Field Office is investigating the incident.

Anyone with information about Slaton or the black 2003 Mustang can contact the Virginia State Police at 757-424-6800 or #77 on a cell phone, or email questions@vsp.virginia.gov.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...ound/71003002/
    I wonder how long she's been driving around with part of a person in her car.

i am thinking it smelled bad. why else would he even be looking for anything? she had expired tags but that is just a ticket. maybe she was acting weird

i am thinking it smelled bad. why else would he even be looking for anything? she had expired tags but that is just a ticket. maybe she was acting weird
    Or random search of the vehicle. It's happened a few times to my best friend and I when we'd only been pulled over for a minor traffic offense. Not that uncommon.

Court and news records showed Slaton had been in serious trouble before.

In October 2007, Hampton Police were looking for her and her black Mustang after she fired four shots through her boyfriend?s front door.

She had become angry when he tried to break up with her and went and got a gun out of her car, saying ?neither one of them were going to leave alive,? according to a report about the affidavit in that case.

The boyfriend escaped by climbing out of a window, cutting himself.

Slaton eventually turned herself in and wound up serving the better part of four years of a 15-year sentence for shooting into an occupied dwelling and attempted maiming.

WTVR CBS 6 reached out to the victim in that case, but had not heard from him by late Wednesday.
    http://wtvr.com/2015/06/11/richmond-...her-boyfriend/

During the inventory of the vehicle, Trooper . . . discovered a black trash bag in the trunk . . . There was a stong odor of rotting flesh permeating from the bag.? The body in the trunk was double-bagged and sealed with duct tape.

Here's the old article about the shooting of the boyfriend
    http://articles.dailypress.com/2007-...arrant-hampton

October 26, 2007|By DAVID MACAULAY, dmacaulay@dailypress.com 247-7838
    HAMPTON ? Police said a 30-year-old Hampton man jumped out of a window to escape his girlfriend when she went on a shooting rampage after he said he didn't want to be with her anymore.

Hampton police spokeswoman Allison Good said Tonya Slaton, 36, of Virginia Beach, turned herself in just before midnight Wednesday.

She was charged with attempted maiming, shooting within an occupied dwelling and use of a firearm while in commission of a felony. She was in the Hampton City Jail Thursday afternoon.

According to an affidavit for a search warrant, Slaton and Matthew Pexton got into an argument just after 9:30 p.m. Tuesday at his home in Hampton, when Pexton told Slaton he didn't want to be in a relationship with her anymore.

Police said that when Pexton went to take a shower, Slaton went to her car and returned with a gun.

"Ms. Slaton came back to the home and approached Mr. Pexton and advised him that neither of them were going to leave alive," the search warrant affidavit said.

Slaton pulled the trigger but the weapon failed to fire, the affidavit said.

After a struggle, Pexton ran into his bedroom and shut the door.

Slaton fired four times through the door.

Pexton cut himself jumping out of the first floor window, but managed to escape the gunfire, police said.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 06-15-2015 at 03:05 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    She's got like 6 phones or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Dang...wonder who it was. Probably not the ex or someone would have leaked it to the media. I can't believe she only served 4/15 years. Dude woulda been dead if the gun went off as intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Dude, everyone knows if you're transporting a dead body to make sure your car is legit.

And expired registration sometimes isn't just a ticket. Depends on how expired they are; they could tow your vehicle. Happened to me once.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The body isn't listed on the inventory! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    The body isn't listed on the inventory! lol
    I was thinking the same thing it could've been a dead cat for all they know. Where are the brains? The Liver! The scrotum???

How anticlimactic

WTVR CBS 6 reached out to the victim in that case, but had not heard from him by late Wednesday.
    How do you supposed he is going to call back his cell phone and his hair is in that bag

Remains of son not seen in 11 years found in trunk of mother's car
    http://www.wnem.com/story/29359871/b...#ixzz3dX1xBGUh

HAMPTON, VA (WWBT) - Virginia State Police held a press conference to share more details in the case of Quincy Jamar Davis.

A body found in a Richmond woman's car earlier this month has been identified as the driver's son, who hadn't been seen since 2004.

Tonya Slaton, 44, was pulled over in the Hampton while driving on I-64 on June 6 for expired tags. Police discovered the remains during the traffic stop and charged her with concealment of a dead body.

The Office of the Medical Examiner confirmed the remains are those of Slaton's biological son, Quincy Jamar Davis. Investigators say the last record of him is from 2004 when he was 12-years-old and a seventh grader at Virginia Beach Middle School. Davis and Slaton lived in the 500 block of Sunning Hill Court in Virginia Beach at the time, according to VA State Police.

"It's incomprehensible that we have nothing else at this point for 11 years that's why we're asking the public if they have anything if they can tell us," said Sgt. Stephan Vick with Virginia State Police.
    Slaton was in jail for two felony convictions from 2008 to 2010. It's unknown what happened to Davis during that time. There are several family members, including another son, being interviewed right now.

"Investigators are speaking with other individuals involved, but as far as going into that that's part of the investigation," said Sgt. Vick.

He says a missing persons case was never filed.

Police are looking for anyone who may have information about Davis after 2004. Call investigators at 757-424-6800.

Slaton is scheduled to appear in court on June 22.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Or random search of the vehicle. It's happened a few times to my best friend and I when we'd only been pulled over for a minor traffic offense. Not that uncommon.
    ARG, positively unconstitutional. A very expensive lawyer taught me two things: "no, you may not search my property" and "I'd like to speak with my lawyer first." Damn near anything will get thrown out if these rights are violated, so unless they feel strongly enough to get a warrant, they'll just make asses of themselves and probably shoot her dead instead. Yeah, maybe let do their illegal "random" search, on second thought.

A foul smell would have been reasonable cause, but unlikely if the kid was gone for that long...

ETA: overlooked the above update that there was indeed a smell. Well, then!
    ETA 2: okay, I need to learn to read. He discovered the smell WHILE searching the car. I often think quotes are just re-stating information from an above posts and don't really read them.
    Last edited by Fleta; 06-19-2015 at 03:43 PM.

Why the fuuuck would anyone just drive around with their dead kid in the car for years?????

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    ARG, positively unconstitutional. A very expensive lawyer taught me two things: "no, you may not search my property" and "I'd like to speak with my lawyer first." Damn near anything will get thrown out if these rights are violated, so unless they feel strongly enough to get a warrant, they'll just make asses of themselves and probably shoot her dead instead. Yeah, maybe let do their illegal "random" search, on second thought.

A foul smell would have been reasonable cause, but unlikely if the kid was gone for that long...

ETA: overlooked the above update that there was indeed a smell. Well, then!
    ETA 2: okay, I need to learn to read. He discovered the smell WHILE searching the car. I often think quotes are just re-stating information from an above posts and don't really read them.
    We gave them permission to search the car the times it happened. There was nothing in it that we could get in trouble for, so we didn't really care.

We gave them permission to search the car the times it happened. There was nothing in it that we could get in trouble for, so we didn't really care.
    I understand that, but it just empowers them to think they can do whatever they want, whether or not it's constitutional or legal. Or give them an opportunity to plant some shit, since they've already pegged you as a trouble maker. Or I'm paranoid as hell and maybe a little bitter. And I'm a cute white girl

I understand that, but it just empowers them to think they can do whatever they want, whether or not it's constitutional or legal. Or give them an opportunity to plant some shit, since they've already pegged you as a trouble maker. Or I'm paranoid as hell and maybe a little bitter. And I'm a cute white girl
    lol it's not like I am intimidating in any way. Everyone here thought I was 14!

There's no way that kid could've been dead for 11 years And still have a a dead body smell. I say he was dead a few years tops so what he'll,did he go,through the other 8 years? I don't want to know.

Yeah, the last set of human remains I carried in my car only smelled for 4 years, 6 tops.

My dad apparently used to transport oysters for a few months when he was a teenager. He said he replaced every bit of interior in the car, but the stink seeped into it so badly he had to junk it anyway. I guess metal and plastic can hold stenches too. And all Fords kind of smell like dead bodies anyway.

Yeah, the last set of human remains I carried in my car only smelled for 4 years, 6 tops.

My dad apparently used to transport oysters for a few months when he was a teenager. He said he replaced every bit of interior in the car, but the stink seeped into it so badly he had to junk it anyway. I guess metal and plastic can hold stenches too. And all Fords kind of smell like dead bodies anyway.
    Yeah, I've heard stories from friends in various jobs dealing with death and cars that alot of the time, even replacing the whole interior fabric and such, a car still smells awful for years and years afterward

Maybe she was moving old remains but again no way she drives around in her car 11 years with a dead kid. No one notices a smell? I've driven by a dead skunk and I smelled it from mile you mean she had a dead kid in your trunk and no one at a stoplight or at her complex did not smell that ???

Maybe she was moving old remains but again no way she drives around in her car 11 years with a dead kid. No one notices a smell? I've driven by a dead skunk and I smelled it from mile you mean she had a dead kid in your trunk and no one at a stoplight or at her complex did not smell that ???
    Good point that she may have been moving the body. Did it ever say how long he'd been dead? He was missing for years, but was he killed long ago, or recently? The concealed carpet from the car sure seems like there was evidence in the fibers. It also said "possible" human remains. Were they just waiting for absolute confirmation, or was it so decayed they weren't sure? So many questions.

Thread Information