Thread: Discussion on Suicide and Depression.

Discussion on Suicide and Depression.

Still taking my anti depressants. Going to see my GP with some other stuff. My insurance will only cover group therapy so i'm not going to get psychiatric help. But I am trying to some degree to get better. I figure we could share our thoughts and stories here. I've been having a bad week personally. Being on Reddit i've met two people who are planning to kill themselves. And as you may have known my own attempts in the past have made it difficult to talk to them. I tried helping but they've given up. And it's knocked me a couple steps back on the road to recovery. I shouldn't care but then I shouldn't love R.R. and I do.{i can't say her name anymore since her friend contacted me and shares stories about her in exchange i make sure that if her parents search for her name on google they dont see my posts}

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    You need psych help, dude. O wish I could be the one to help you, but it's just not me.

Go to At least group if you have to. The fact that you don't want to do it is a sign that you need it. Dig?

And stop projecting others' feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

My thoughts on the subject are best said with a multitude of Hollywood undead songs.
    http://youtu.be/J6lZ5ExEqG4

Thread Information