Thread: Tarren Wolsman - missing since 10 May 2015

Tarren Wolsman - missing since 10 May 2015

The Siskiyou County Sheriff?s Office is asking for the public?s help in locating a 32-year-old Iowa woman whose car was found late last month in a remote area out of Happy Camp.

Tarren M. Wolsman was last seen at her home in Missouri Valley, Iowa on May 10.

She told her mother she was going on a road trip to Oregon. The last time her mother heard from her was May 23, Siskiyou County sheriff?s Lt. Mark Hilsenberg said.

A week later, on May 31, a U.S. Forest Service employee found her white, 1999 Mercedes-Benz on Forest Service Road 13N35. She was nowhere to be seen after a search of the area, he said.

Whether Wolsman was traveling by herself is not known. Her family reported missing her on Monday.

Sheriff?s investigators, in contact with law enforcement in Iowa, are processing the car for evidence and any leads.

?Given circumstances, we treat things like these (as if they?re) questionable,? Hilsenberg said.

Wolsman, a U.S. Forest Service employee, is described as white, about 5-feet, four-inches tall and weighing 150 pounds.

Anyone who may have information about this case is asked to call the dispatch center at 841-2900.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...-in-happy-camp

https://www.facebook.com/tarrenmiche...=browse_search

Any time you hear forest road it's a remote road with almost always no upkeep. I want to know if the car has gas in it, possibly got lost and never made it out? Are the keys or other belongings of hers in the car? Very easy to get lost on a road you don't know and run out of gas. I hope they find her.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Any time you hear forest road it's a remote road with almost always no upkeep. I want to know if the car has gas in it, possibly got lost and never made it out? Are the keys or other belongings of hers in the car? Very easy to get lost on a road you don't know and run out of gas. I hope they find her.
    Yeah. You rarely used to hear of such things, but with GPS technology you hear of it more. The wonders of modern technology I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah. You rarely used to hear of such things, but with GPS technology you hear of it more. The wonders of modern technology I guess.
    Surprises me how many times I have got sent on a wild goose chase by GPS devices. I've literally gone around in circles then said fuck it and pulled into a gas station to consult a map.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Surprises me how many times I have got sent on a wild goose chase by GPS devices. I've literally gone around in circles then said fuck it and pulled into a gas station to consult a map.
    Yeah. We were going to visit a friend in Wisconsin. Decided to take the road less traveled. Plugged in her address and the GPS proceeded to take us cross country across Minnesota and Wisconsin. We were on some really backback roads. After we figured the mileage, the GPS saved us about 15 miles on a 500 mile trip over taking the freeway.

It's tried to take me on seasonal roads several times, but so far I've been too wary for it.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Is this the same cat?! Same age, both blonde, unusual name (except it's spelled with 1 n vs. 2 ns), but the one in this article looks a lot more "meth addict" than the pics for the missing woman. If it IS her, sounds like she's got some issues...

http://www.northplattebulletin.com/i...25780&pageID=3

Woman gets belligerent at hospital
    by George Lauby (North Platte Bulletin) - 6/18/2013

Police put a man and a woman to jail Monday after separate fights -- one Friday at the hospital and another Monday at the carnival grounds near the Wild West Arena.

First, a delusional woman had to be restrained early Friday morning at the hospital, Police Information Officer Rodney Brown said.
    Police were called to the Motel 6 parking lot around 1:30 a.m. Friday on a report of a suspicious woman wearing dark clothing and a gas mask, attempting to get into vehicles parked there.

The report was verified by another witness, who recalled seeing a woman dressed in a white dress and a gas mask.

A short time later, Tarren Wolsmann, 30, of Blair, was located by officers in MacDonald?s restaurant where she refused to leave.

Wolsmann allegedly grabbed a customer?s purse and demanded a ride to the hospital, even asking for an ambulance.

Brown said while waiting for an ambulance, Wolsmann got into a Lincoln County Deputy Sheriff?s car from the driver?s side and had to be removed and physically restrained.

Brown said she was combative and delusional.

She was taken to the Great Plains Regional Medical Center emergency room. At the ER, she slapped a hospital staff member.

Because Wolsmann was unresponsive and non-complaint with law enforcement and medical staff, she was placed under Emergency Protective Custody and kept at the hospital over the weekend.

At around 10:30 a.m. on Monday, following the investigation, Wolsmann was arrested and transported to the Lincoln County Detention Center, where she was charged with second-degree criminal mischief, attempted theft of a motor vehicle, and felony assault of a health care professional.

Carnival workers

At around 12:45 p.m. on Monday, police went to the Great Plains Regional Medical Center on a report of an assault that had occurred at the Wild West Arena, 2800 W. Charlie Evans Drive.

A 56 year-old man told investigators that he had an argument Stephen Terrell, 36, of Indiana. He said Terrell intentionally kicked him in the face causing severe pain and serious injury, Brown said.

Brown said the victim and Terrell were both working at the carnival Fun House.

Officers contacted Terrell at the carnival and following further investigation determined there was probable cause to charge him with first-degree assault.

I am pretty sure they are the same person.

32-year-old Tarren Wolsman is confirmed to be in fair condition at Rogue Regional Medical Center.

Siskiyou County Sheriff, John Lopey, said Wolsman was found on Thursday at Ti Bar along the Klamath River. Sheriff Lopey said Wolsman was in distress and had to be airlifted out of the area.

Officials located her 1999 white Mercedes-Benz on May 31st, about a hundred miles away from where she was found, on Forest Service Road 13N35 located in the Happy Camp area. Wolsman is from Missouri Valley, Iowa.

The sheriff's office says will be conducting a follow up investigation to find out the exact circumstances of the situation, and if there was any criminal activity.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office (530) 841-2900.

http://www.kdrv.com/news/local/Missi...ou_County.html

Drugs.

Thread Information