Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Out of control Police Officer Eric Casebolt resigns after yanking 14-yr-old girl to ground after pool brawl

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Oh yeah I know, I read that. Which was why I wasn't be opposed to her losing her job. She's only a liability in the way of third parties slandering the business.

I was just making a tough guy tout, because if I was her co-worker, I'd never be able to look her in the eye.
    People get fired for a hell of a lot less than being caught being physically violent on national media to a much younger person of another race and yelling racist shit. If she has gotten fired, bitch got what she deserved

I hope she ends up in section 8 housing over it.

Did anyone notice in the video she had a young child who was just wailing while all this was going on? She shows all kinds of poor judgment in the situation. Making racial slurs and rudeness is the tip of the iceberg for her. She should be hauled in to court for slapping a 14y/o too.

Comments on other sites say that she also called police to complain about black kids fighting. Karma is a mother-fucker, stupid bitch

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    I hope she ends up in section 8 housing over it.

Did anyone notice in the video she had a young child who was just wailing while all this was going on? She shows all kinds of poor judgment in the situation. Making racial slurs and rudeness is the tip of the iceberg for her. She should be hauled in to court for slapping a 14y/o too.

Comments on other sites say that she also called police to complain about black kids fighting. Karma is a mother-fucker, stupid bitch
    The girl she hit was 19 years old. But still, it's assault and surprise, surprise nothing happened to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I'm probably missing some things and you guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but is there any video of her shouting racial things? Although she started hitting the 19 year old, she was initially trying to break it up. I mean, I would probably start hitting the other person if my friend was in a fight and my initial attempts to break it up didn't work. Does that make sense? I feel like the other lady is way worse. Isn't she the one who spit in the girl's face?
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I'm probably missing some things and you guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but is there any video of her shouting racial things? Although she started hitting the 19 year old, she was initially trying to break it up. I mean, I would probably start hitting the other person if my friend was in a fight and my initial attempts to break it up didn't work. Does that make sense? I feel like the other lady is way worse. Isn't she the one who spit in the girl's face?
    I thought the same thing. She looked like she was trying to get the woman off her friend. Her friend and the other woman both had each other by the hair. I didn't see any racial slurs being yelled.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I thought the same thing. She looked like she was trying to get the woman off her friend. Her friend and the other woman both had each other by the hair. I didn't see any racial slurs being yelled.
    I mean, this could be a lesson learned-don't be friends with racist fucks. It never ends well.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    It's like a racism Rorschach Test. How the fuck can you watch that video and see that teenage girl as the problem?!?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    It's like a racism Rorschach Test. How the fuck can you watch that video and see that teenage girl as the problem?!?
    The Rorschach Test is not even valid. In order for it to be a valid suggestion, the initial image has to be abstract. What that cop did to her was anything but abstract.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It's also people insisting that they were 'thugs invading a lovely community pool' when they were 'teenage kids going to a pool party.'

No Charges for Texas Officer Who Threw Girl, 15, to the Ground

A grand jury decided on Thursday not to charge a Texas police officer who was shown on a cellphone video throwing a black teenage girl to the ground outside a pool party last year, the authorities said.

The footage of the white officer, Cpl. David Eric Casebolt, tackling the teenager in June 2015 was posted to YouTube, becoming part of a nationwide debate over how white officers treat African-Americans.

Tom Mills, a lawyer for Mr. Casebolt, who resigned from the McKinney Police Department in the wake of the encounter, said on Friday that the officer was ?very relieved? by the grand jury?s decision.

Kim Cole, a lawyer for the girl?s family, said it intended to file civil rights and personal injury lawsuits, according to The Dallas Morning News.

Corporal Casebolt was among the officers who responded to a call about a disturbance about 7 p.m. that day at a community pool in a racially diverse subdivision north of Dallas.

The video showed him chasing some of the young party-goers, cursing at them and shouting for them to go home. Corporal Casebolt then approached the girl, Dajerria Becton, 15, and other teenagers and told them to leave. After she lingered, according to the footage, the corporal shoved her down onto the grass by the head, arms and neck, and yelled, ?On your face!?

Ms. Becton ended up facedown and Corporal Casebolt placed both knees on her back. She cried and asked for her mother. Several people rushed toward Corporal Casebolt as he grabbed the girl, and he pulled out his handgun.

Ms. Becton was detained and later released to her parents, police officials said. One man was arrested on charges of interfering with the duties of a police officer and evading arrest, but the charges were later dismissed.

Corporal Casebolt?s lawyer at the time, Jane E. Bishkin, tried to explain the officer?s actions by saying that he had been under stress after responding to two earlier calls involving a suicide and a suicide attempt.

Investigators from the Texas Department of Public Safety looked into the case then turned it over to the Collin County district attorney?s office in January. On Thursday, the office presented the findings to a grand jury, which decided not to indict the officer, a police statement said.

McKinney, which has about 150,000 people, is a fast-growing, mostly middle-class suburb with deep racial and economic divisions. The pool party took place on the west side, in the Craig Ranch neighborhood, which residents said has had friendly relations among black, white, Hispanic and Asian residents.

After the announcement that the officer would not be charged, the Police Department invited residents to meet on June 27 for community-building talks intended to strengthen ties.

?The McKinney Police Department?s mission is to make the city a safe place to live, work and visit for everyone,? the department?s statement said. ?In light of this, we seek to work in partnership with all who live and work in this great city.?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/25/us...smtyp=cur&_r=0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    The worst part of all of this is the assumption by both the police and every dumbass, boot licking, closet racist white person, - that half naked black kids go to pool parties with guns and knives instead of bathing suits and towels.

What you saw was official oppression and assault of a minor for no reason. None of the majority of posters in favor of this officer's actions want to admit that they're ignorant enough to believe that black kids are all evil, disrespectful little shits, but that is the unspoken truth in every bit of their posts. They all know goddamn good and well that if that girl had blonde hair and blue eyes, she would have gotten a ride home courtesy of the APD, and would never have been assaulted in the first place.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

That's America. Throw a black child on the ground and disrespect them, and "we don't have the whole story."

Throw a piece of cloth on the ground, and everyone loses their fucking minds.

Fucking fuck this fucking shit.

And those two pairs of pale legs in the upper left corner up there? Throw an American flag down and step on it right next to that poor black child, watch them flip the fuck out.

To have that much apathy for a human and that much vigilance for colors, seems like a form of sociopathy.

Thread Information