Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Carrie Bradshaw-Crother (49) Salisbury, NC since 6/2/15-scheduled for a C-section the day she went missing

No baby.

I'm gonna don my appropriate shocked face as soon as I finish this Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Even though we all knew there was no baby...this is sad. Was she ever pregnant?...I know no one has the answer. but it would be horrible if she wanted a baby so bad that she just went through with this the whole time...or if there was a miscarriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Even though we all knew there was no baby...this is sad. Was she ever pregnant?...I know no one has the answer. but it would be horrible if she wanted a baby so bad that she just went through with this the whole time...or if there was a miscarriage.
    It's also sad because every now knows she was faking being pregnant. I'm sure she's very embarrassed about it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

If she is mentally unwell enough to fake a pregnancy for nine/ten months, I doubt being embarassed is front of mind at the moment.

I'm glad her family seems to be sticking by her, though. People will forget about this (well, not everyone...obviously), and she's getting the help she needs to try to move on once she's better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I'm confused though, was she really scheduled for a c-section or was that made up? If she did have a real surgery scheduled, wouldn't the dr.doing it have seen her previously? Wouldn't tests have been done?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    If she is mentally unwell enough to fake a pregnancy for nine/ten months, I doubt being embarassed is front of mind at the moment.
    This. I'm just glad she was sane enough to bolt and not bait some unsuspecting pregnant woman on craiglist and cut her baby out of her.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I'm confused though, was she really scheduled for a c-section or was that made up? If she did have a real surgery scheduled, wouldn't the dr.doing it have seen her previously? Wouldn't tests have been done?
    There was never a C-section scheduled, the media only got that from her what her daughter told them.
    Last edited by debk589; 06-10-2015 at 06:14 AM.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    For the record, I'm 40, and I have yet to tell the pregnancy lie. I find it to be very dumb, and the easiest lie to get caught in. I'm just not that dishonest, and I'm not a good liar. 4 months into the pregnancy, I would've forgot I was pregnant and would've been drinking.

I had a friend tell that lie. The supposed father to be thought she came to Chicago give the child away. She visited me in Chicago, and I didn't know that she was supposed to be 9 months pregnant. We just never talked about it. She was trying to keep him from her.....sister! Smh

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Someone once told me that every woman lies about being pregnant at least once in their lifetime, I surely hope I never lie like that.
    I don't know where that idea even comes from. WTF
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I don't know where that idea even comes from. WTF
    Uh yeah seriously what the fuck.

Same person that came up with that gem prolly also is the one that said not all men masturbate.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information