Thread: Linda McLaughlin's (57) remains were found in a shallow grave

Linda McLaughlin's (57) remains were found in a shallow grave

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 06:11 AM.

Not much to go on there....didn't really get any information out about her other than her vehicle and a couple pictures. Not even what they consider foul play? It would be nice if it wasn't so vague. I hope she is found and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Crap...that's almost an implication right there. It would be somewhat ironic if the two weren't connected?

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

It's okay, I just re read my post and I sound a lot like Francis mcdormand in Fargo

I wonder how far away her car was found from her home, and where she was last seen, and her other property. I get it's from their local news site but the street names don't help me at all with the distance thing

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

$2000 per month? that's 3 times more than i make.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

As the search continues for a missing Sunset Hills woman, NewsChannel 5 has learned she made calls to police leading up to her disappearance.

Linda McLaughlin disappeared more than a week ago, and hasn't been back to her Sunset Hills home since. According to police records, there were a total of 16 calls to, from or about the McLaughlin's dating back to February 2003.

Over the years, there were several calls for peace disturbances and residential alarms. There are a couple reports of stealing. Then, since December 30th of last year, there have been three different calls to police.

The first of those three calls came from Linda to get information "regarding rights when it comes to household items during a divorce." Then on April 3 of this year another call came in, this time for a family disturbance.

The report shows Linda called police, claiming "husband threatened her." The most recent call comes from a friend. It was made last Tuesday. It was a welfare check that led to a missing person report. On that report, there is a miscellaneous note that states Linda is a "previous domestic violence victim," but it provides no further information about any violence.

An attorney for Linda's husband calls the report about the April call 'pretty vague' and says he believes it has no bearing on the case. He also says Linda's husband is cooperating with police. Her husband has not been named as a suspect and has not been charged with any crime.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/crime...alls/28768521/

I don't understand how anyone could murder their spouse or ex-spouse when there are kids involved. Grandkids, too.
    Okay, Daddy hates Mommy, but Daddy would never hurt Mommy because their children would be bereft.
    And Daddy, if you really love your children like you say you do, how on earth could you kill their mother?

Thread Information