Thread: Hunter McCloud (34)- May 15, 2015

Hunter McCloud (34)- May 15, 2015

Can't find a COD.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ten...?pid=174880654

Hunter McCloud

Goodletsville, TN

Bradley Hunter McCloud, age 34 of Goodlettsville, passed away on May 15, 2015.

He is survived by his parents, Jerry & Bobbie Patton McCloud; brothers, Nicholas Brent & Harrison Tyler McCloud. As well as many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.

He is preceded in death by his grandparents, John Hardy & Mamie McCloud, & Thomas Phillip & Margaret Ann Patton; his uncle, Johnny Patton, and his aunt and uncle, Maggie and George Ross.

Hunter was a loving, compassionate, artistic, generous & tender soul who is loved & will be missed by us all.

Visitation will be at Phillips-Robinson Funeral Home, 2707 Gallatin Rd. on Tuesday, May 19, from 3-8 p.m., with a Rosary service at 7 p.m. The Funeral Mass will be held at Holy Name Church, 521 Woodland St. in Nashville on Wednesday, May 20 at 11 a.m. in their chapel, with Deacon Bob Mahoney officiating.

His FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/hunter.mccloud

I couldn't find any information on how he died. Most of his family has their Facebook locked down.

I didn't know him, but he seems like a really nice man. He was always so polite to people with his comments. He was known for his great smile, cute dimples, and blue eyes.
    He had many friends leave nice comments on his obit. He was def. well liked.

Thread Information