Thread: Oxford University Shut In Manhunt For Bodybuilder Jed Allen, 21, Who Is Suspected of Killing His 6 Yr Old Sister & Parents

Oxford University Shut In Manhunt For Bodybuilder Jed Allen, 21, Who Is Suspected of Killing His 6 Yr Old Sister & Parents

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hire-town.html

Police last night launched a massive manhunt for a former Oxford University groundsman suspected of stabbing three members of his family to death.

Jed Allen is the prime suspect in the investigation into the killing of his six-year-old half-sister, his mother and her boyfriend.

The bodies of all three were found with knife wounds at the home he shared with them in Didcot, Oxfordshire.

Armed police and officers with sniffer dogs were last night combing Oxford University parkland where the stocky and tattooed bodybuilder once worked as a gardener.*

Victims: Philip Howard, 44, Jan Jordon, and her six-year-old daughter, Derin, left, were stabbed to death in their Oxfordshire home. Police are hunting for 21-year-old Jed Allen in connection with their murders

Doting brother: Allen at 14 with his half-sister Derin. The little girl, now aged six, was found dead on Saturday

Jed Allen

Forensics teams also arrived as the search for Allen spread to the university grounds.

As detectives warned the public not to approach the 21-year-old, pictures also emerged online of Allen clutching an axe and a 10-inch hunting knife.

In one photo, he is seen with blades between his clenched fingers like the Marvel comic superhero Wolverine in the X-Men films.

Neighbours suggested that Allen ? who has a distinctive spider tattoo on his left hand - had been struggling to come to terms with the breakup of his biological parents' relationship and often appeared sullen and introverted.

And on his Facebook page he wrote recently about how his job had 'turned sour already' and that he was 'fed up of being treated like dirt'.*

In another, he wrote: 'I've decided there is no time of day that I function well.'**

Manhunt: Jed Allen is prime suspect for triple murder

Allen lived with his 48-year-old mother Janet Jordon, Philip Howard, 44, and their daughter Derin Jordon at a ?300,000 council house in Didcot.*

The bodies were discovered there on Saturday at 8.20pm after police were tipped off that something was wrong by a neighbour.*

Forensic officers were combing the property yesterday. Although post-mortem examinations are yet to be carried out, police revealed the likely cause of death of the victims was stab wounds.

Allen's family had only moved to their semi-detached property two months ago from a smaller home a mile away.

Last night, Miss Jordon's former landlady spoke of the close bond between Jed Allen and his mother ? but said his troubled upbringing was tarnished by her addiction to alcohol.

Jane Ilott, 68, said: 'I didn't know Jed as a 6ft man, I know him as a little fella who was really struggling. 'He absolutely loved his mum and she him, but she didn't know... drink was Jan's real love but she did love Jed.'*

Suspect Jed Allen has a distinctive spider tattoo on his hand

Mr Bean took steroids & bought an axe & a hunting knife.
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-24-2015 at 02:53 PM.

How can anyone snap like that? She was a baby! I just don't understand how anyone can possibly do that to a baby!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

& the pix from 14 to now - it's amazing what a difference 6 yrs makes.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...s-live-5757611

Thames Valley Police Twitter alert

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThamesVP/...15328140861440

ETA

He didn't always look like a weapon-obsessed nutter which is probably why people didn' t realise this was a possibility

He's got pretty distinctive features though & there are no sightings, so he's either holed up somewhere, being hidden by someone or he's already taken himself out
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-24-2015 at 10:53 PM.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ers-second-day

Detectives hunting for a 21-year-old man suspected of killing his six-year-old sister, their mother and her partner believe they have have recovered the murder weapon from the family’s home.

The weapon, understood to be a knife, was discovered by forensic teams at the house in Didcot, Oxfordshire, as the search for Jed Allen intensified on Monday.

Police issued CCTV of Allen taken at Oxford railway station at 6pm on Saturday – two and a half hours before his sister Derin, mother Janet Jordon, 48, and her partner, Philip Howard, 44, were found dead.

Allen is shown wearing a maroon shirt, dark hooded jacket, jeans and dark shoes in the footage taken from the station’s WHSmith store. From there, he is believed to have walked to Oxford University Parks, where he was a groundsman

Police believe Allen boarded a train at 5.24pm from Didcot to Oxford and arrived in Oxford at 5.45pm.

Around 100 police officers – some armed and others using sniffer dogs – continue to scour parts of Oxfordshire on Monday after making a fresh appeal for information on Allen’s whereabouts.

Det Supt Chris Ward, who is leading the investigation, also issued a message to anyone who is helping Allen evade the police. “That is a very serious offence and if that is the case, they need to contact us as soon as possible,” he said.

Oxford University Parkswas reopened to the public on Monday morning having been the centre of the search for the 21-year-old on Sunday.

Tributes have been left outside the family home in Didcot where the bodies of Janet, Philip and Derin were discovered with fatal knife wounds.

<<more at link>>

Last edited by blighted star; 05-25-2015 at 07:19 AM.

Breaking news in UK is Police have found his body. Looks like he killed himself.
    Will post up an article link when one comes up. Its still just breaking news at the moment.

Didcot murders: body of Jed Allen found
    Police say 21-year-old man suspected of killing his sister, mother and her partner has been found dead in Oxford

A man suspected of killing his six-year-old sister, their mother and her partner was found dead in Oxford on Monday night, bringing a dramatic end to a police manhunt involving more than 100 officers.

The body of Jed Allen, 21, was discovered by members of the public in woodland less than a mile from Oxford University Parks where the search had focused.

Detectives had been hunting for Allen since the bodies of his sister Derin, mother Janet Jordon, 48, and Philip Howard, 44, were found at their house in Didcot, Oxfordshire, on Saturday night.

At a press conference on Monday evening, detectives said they were no longer looking for anyone else in connection with the deaths.

Det Supt Chris Ward, who is leading the murder investigation, said: “My condolences go out to the families and loved ones of Janet Jordon, Philip Howard and Derin Jordon. We have specially trained officers with the families and we will continue to support them at this extremely difficult time.

“I would like to thank the public for all their help during this investigation, as well as their patience while we have been carrying out searches across Oxfordshire. I would especially like to thank the residents of Didcot who have cooperated with the police during this tragic period.”

The discovery brought to an end a 30-hour manhunt involving sniffer dogs, armed officers and a police helicopter. The search had spanned across Oxford, but centred on University Parks where Allen was a groundsman.

Detectives will now shift their focus to the circumstances surrounding the triple murder. The 21-year-old, who was known to police, was said to have struggled to come to terms with his parents’ divorce and posed with knives in pictures posted on social media.

Earlier on Monday, parents and children lit candles at All Saints primary school where Derin was in Year 1. John Myers, the headteacher, said he was “shocked and devastated” to lose a child in such tragic circumstances. “She was a beautiful little girl, happy and gentle and smiley. She was a wonderful little child,” he added.

Tributes were left outside the family home where the bodies of Janet, Philip and Derin were discovered with fatal knife wounds. A yellow teddy bear was placed inside the police cordon alongside a handwritten tribute attached to a bunch of flowers. Part of it read: “You are my family and always will be. I will miss you all each day ... You have all left a massive void in my heart which will never be filled. I love you all so much, Jan, Phil and my Dezzy Doo.”

In an appeal for information hours before Allen’s body was found, investigators gave an insight into the Oxford University groundsman’s whereabouts shortly before his family’s bodies were discovered.

Police believe Allen boarded a train at 5.24pm on Saturday to Oxford from Didcot railway station, a five-minute walk from his family’s house in Vicarage Road. Twenty minutes later he arrived in Oxford and was captured on CCTV in WHSmith buying a bottle of water.

After leaving WHSmith, police believe Allen made the one-mile walk through Oxford city centre to University Parks. Meanwhile, 15 miles south of Oxford, police were called to Vicarage Road at 8.23pm.

There in the family’s redbrick semi-detached house, officers found the bodies of Janet, Philip and Derin. They had all suffered fatal knife wounds.

A triple murder investigation was launched immediately, but it was not until 11am on Sunday that detectives took the highly unusual step of naming their chief suspect.

Over the past 18 months, Allen had kept his friends inundated with updates on his life, posting more than 500 pictures and videos on his Instagram account. His profile, on which he called himself Mr Meat Tank, reveals his interest in bodybuilding and comic book characters.

Several of the images show the 21-year-old posing as the blade-wielding X-Men character, Wolverine, while in others he grins at the camera while showing his distinctive spider tattoo on his left hand.

On Facebook, Allen told friends in June last year: “Works turned sour already. Fed up of being treated like dirt.” Days earlier, he wrote that he wasn’t a “morning person”, adding: “I’ve decided there is no time of day that I function well.”

Videos from four months ago show Allen singing Bohemian Rhapsody with a boy in a small bedroom, alongside a teddy bear in a Liverpool FC shirt and what appeared to be a Batman dressing gown. In another, Allen sings the Shaggy song Boombastic with the caption: “A few days ago when I was happy.”

Eight months ago, Allen posted a video to Instagram showing him pretending to be stabbed by his friend, who was standing over him wielding a knife.

Steve Connel, a councillor for Didcot North East on South Oxfordshire district council, said he would seek answers about why Allen was known to police and about the circumstances of his employment by Didcot town council.

He said it was a shock to learn that Allen was a council groundsman. He said: “It is something we will look into more fully but in situations like this it’s difficult to know when someone will allegedly act like that. It will be something that we will review.”

Earlier on Monday, Allen’s friends posted remarks on social media defending the 21-year-old, pointing out that he is innocent until proven guilty. Mirren Dougan, from Oxfordshire, said Allen “wasn’t a monster” and took aim at people “making nasty accusations” about him.

She said: “Yes, Jed is a friend of mine, and if it turns out he is guilty I’ll be incredibly upset, but for now all we can do is hope there’s more to it! but your nasty ass comments aren’t helping his upset friends come to grips with what’s happened.”

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...y-of-jed-allen
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...verine-5762993

Wolverine triple murderer Jed Allen sent a chilling text saying: ?I?ve done something bad" after he killed his mother, sister and stepfather.

It was reported the bodybuilder phoned his best friend Jordan Dee to say goodbye before going on the run.

He then sent Jordan what is believed to have been his final text.

Mr Dee?s father Robert, 63, told the Mail: ?Jordan reckons it was Jed saying cheerio to all his mates. He told me, ?Dad, I think Jed was saying goodbye.??

Mr Dee said Allen struggled to find work when he left school.

He said: ?It showed up in Jed. You can only sit around and play so many computer games, can?t you??

It was also reported that Allen texted the same or a similar message to several other close friends before he killed himself.

One friend told The Sun: "Jed texted seven of us. It was a long message but it told us that he had done something bad and asked us to call the police."

Another pal, Jake O'Dea, 21, said: "At that stage no one knew what had happened. We only heard about the murders later."

The body of the 21-year-old fugitive was discovered in woodland in north Oxford on Monday by people out enjoying a bank holiday walk.

Allen?s heavily tattooed body has not been identified officially, but police were ?satisfied? it was him.

Officers added they were no longer looking for anyone in connection with the killings of Allen?s mum Jan Jordon, 48, her partner Philip Howard, 44, and his six-year-old half-sister Derin.

All three were found stabbed to death on Saturday evening in their home in Didcot, Oxon.

A bloodied knife ? believed to be the murder weapon ? has been removed from the house.

As Allen?s body came to light, it was revealed that he had posted several short films on the internet in recent months, complaining he was ?fed up of being treated like dirt? at work and by women.

Sorry, but that game of darts was pretty hilarious. What a fucking tragedy it all ended this way.

ETA family & friends are posting in the ytube comments
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-25-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Thread Information