Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman, 24, found pushing her DEAD three-year-old son in a swing at park... and police say she may have been there all night.

Woman, 24, found pushing her DEAD three-year-old son in a swing at park... and police say she may have been there all night.

A woman has been found at a park pushing her dead three-year-old son in a swing, police have said.

The 24-year-old, who has not yet been identified, was reportedly spotted pushing her deceased toddler on the piece of equipment at Wills Memorial Park in La Plata, Maryland, on Friday morning.

Police believe she may have been at the playground with her son all night. The child did not have any signs of trauma on his body. officials said. He has been taken to a medical examiner for an autopsy.

In a news release on Friday, Charles County Sheriff's Office said police had arrived at the park after receiving a report of a woman pushing a young child in a swing for an unusually long stretch of time.

When they turned up at the scene at around 6.55am, they found the woman pushing her son back and forth on the play equipment. They immediately realized the boy was dead, according to WUSA 9.

In the release, the Sheriff's Office said the mother and son are thought to have been at the park at 500 St Mary's Avenue in La Plata, around 30 miles southeast of Washington D.C., since the day before.

The mother has now been taken to hospital for a medical evaluation, police told MyFoxDC.com.

Her son's autopsy will be carried out by the Office of Chief Medical Examiner in Baltimore.

An investigation has been launched.

Anyone with information is asked to call Detective C. Shankster at (301) 609-6513.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3avCCd1e4
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...ayground_swing

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

GAH so heartbreaking...
    I can completely imagine coming this unhinged if my baby passed. Ugh what a nightmare
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I'm really hoping this is a my toddler died unexpectedly and I don't know how to grieve situation rather than an I killed my toddler situation.

Either way, tragic. Poor baby.

I think she found her kid dead and lost her shit. Her mind probably couldn't except it.

I don't think she killed him, she was just in denial about his death. Very sad

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

That park is going to be the creepy park for generations of kids now. Wow. It's total horror movie/urban legend stuff & I really hope it wasn't kids who first realised what was happening

ETA wtf there's 115 guests in this thread. I feel like I did the morning I woke up in an inner Sydney terrace house with 10 strange cats staring at me from my bedroom floor.

Slightly more detail

http://news.sky.com/story/1489351/mu...-on-park-swing

A Maryland mother has been found pushing her dead three-year-old son on a park swing.

Police say the unidentified woman and the dead child may have been at the recreational area in the town of La Plata*all night.

Officers went to Wills Memorial Park*after receiving a call at 6:55am on Friday.*

Police immediately realised the toddler was dead, said the Charles County Sheriff's Office.

The child's body - which has been taken for a post-mortem - showed no signs of trauma.

The mother was taken to a hospital for a medical evaluation.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Diane Richardson told the Washington Post the child and his mother were seen at the park the day before, but it was unclear if the child was alive then
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-22-2015 at 07:35 PM.

I'm with Angie on this...I can see a few mentally ill mothers not being able to accept their pride and joy just passing away.

also, holy crap on the guests. Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I second that!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I don't think the mother killed the child, but holy shit, what a terrifying thing to stumble upon in a playground.

And what good are 115 lurkers when they don't contribute anything? lol

What else can you say about this? unless they have pictures...that would be disturbingly awesome if someone came in with pictures of something in any thread. just like a random "I don't know this person, but I was standing right next to her when she was shot....here's a picture of the bullet going for her!"

holy shit, I need sleep...Don't tell me, I know I'm dumb as hell right now.

I'm just going to guess based off the little information we have...The poor baby died from some unknown illness and mom had a psychotic break. Then she took him to the place he loved the most...the park.

I'm hoping that's the case with all my heart, and this poor boy wasn't murdered due to some evil deeds, or religious bullshite.

ETA (Uggh. Screwy posting, it's a reply to Words)

Well, you can see where the swing was removed for forensic testing in Jumaki's pic, I guess that at the very least, when the swing is replaced, kids at least have the ability now to accurately point & say "ewwwwww you're on the haunted swing"

I don't want a pic of this one...dead babies make me feel sick, even if it were a sudden unknown issue that no one caused.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I don't want a pic of this one...dead babies make me feel sick, even if it were a sudden unknown issue that no one caused.
    That's a relief. Thought you might've gotten tainted by that reddit forum I mentioned. I couldn't get past their title page

Holy crap. I think she couldn't accept his death and completely freaked out, pretending a normal situation. Maybe she hoped he would wake up or so. Idk. Poor baby, poor mother.

What is the guy in the picture doing, btw?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Everyone said what I was going to say. This is heartbreaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    Holy crap. I think she couldn't accept his death and completely freaked out, pretending a normal situation. Maybe she hoped he would wake up or so. Idk. Poor baby, poor mother.

What is the guy in the picture doing, btw?
    Yeah, the mental picture I have of the situation is soul crushingly sad.

Which guy, there are 2 of them

I can't say I wouldn't lose my shit just as bad. I am overly phobic to losing one of my kids to the point I have prolly caused more damage than good. At least I can be big enough to admit it.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I can't say I wouldn't lose my shit just as bad. I am overly phobic to losing one of my kids to the point I have prolly caused more damage than good. At least I can be big enough to admit it.
    If they survive to adulthood, you did a fine job lol

I still have the 13 y/o. That little shit is what caused my hair to turn white. He has tried to skateboard down the stairs. When that didn't work he took a bullride on a body pillow down the stairs (he had full rodeo gear on). He has jumped into hot embers in a fire pit. We had to take all the knobs off the drawers in his room because he would open them and use them as steps. I found him dangling by his ankles upside down from a highboy chest of drawers. He still worries the hell out of me.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Queen, is this the one with Asperger's? I can't help but laugh at all that because it reminds me of my son who has it, it's just to keep you on your toes!

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I still have the 13 y/o. That little shit is what caused my hair to turn white. He has tried to skateboard down the stairs. When that didn't work he took a bullride on a body pillow down the stairs (he had full rodeo gear on). He has jumped into hot embers in a fire pit. We had to take all the knobs off the drawers in his room because he would open them and use them as steps. I found him dangling by his ankles upside down from a highboy chest of drawers. He still worries the hell out of me.
    That's the difference between boys and girls.

I babysat my cousins when I was younger, and they made me a nervous wreck with their rough-housing.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Everyone said what I was going to say. This is heartbreaking.
    It really is. I hope she gets the help and support that she needs to get through this.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    That's so tragic. I hope he died at home and she took him to the park. I am so terrified of kids, hell anyone dying. It's one of the one things that we can't control.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Yeah, the mental picture I have of the situation is soul crushingly sad.

Which guy, there are 2 of them
    Oops, I thought on the left was the mother pushing her child and on the right a guy walking towards her.

Thread Information