Thread: Georgia Teacher Arrested after he Allegedly Let Students Have Sex In His Classroom

Georgia Teacher Arrested after he Allegedly Let Students Have Sex In His Classroom

An Atlanta-area teacher was arrested after a parent complained he allowed middle school students to have sex in a storage unit inside of his classroom.

25-year-old Quentin Wright, a math teacher at The Champion School in Stone Mountain, GA was taken into custody Tuesday. He has been charged with four counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

An arrest warrant says Wright arranged times with students when the classroom would be empty and gave them condoms to use.

A mother of the students involved pulled her eighth grader out of the school last Friday and filed a complaint. The DeKalb School System removed the teacher from the classroom in response.

The parent discovered the incident via texts to her student According to the mother of the eighth grader, said her son could have sex in the classroom between 7:30 and 8:30. The teacher in one text asked the teen if he told his sex partner girl what was going to happen and that she couldn?t tell anyone. Another text said the teacher did not have condoms to provide.

http://www.epictimes.com/2015/05/geo...his-classroom/

They better check that container for a hidden camera...lol

Fuck - he didn't just turn a blind eye he gave instructions & took bookings?? I get making protection available, but the rest of it is INSANE.

& yeah Mary, totally check for cameras. No way was this guy the world's first Underage Sex Samaritan.

Hmm, denials of involvement - seems crazy to deny it if he knows there's even just one text as evidence? I'm interested to see if there's evidence of him contacting multiple kids on multiple dates, because it's not completely beyond the realm of possibility that kid's got hold of his ph to fuck him up. That said, there's no shortage of verifiable teacher horror stories, so what's one more. Iguess we'll know which it is soon enough

http://www.inquisitr.com/2107911/que...-storage-room/
    <<snipped>>
    The probe of Wright also revealed that the teacher authorized students to have sexual intercourse at the school. Additionally, he provided them with contraceptives, namely condoms, investigators allege. After Quentin Wright was placed into police custody, his mother, Joyce, blasted the allegations that her son had anything to do with the disturbing charges.

“They’re trying to ruin his career as an educator. I am very hurt and very upset that this whole thing has come out. He said, ‘Mom, there is no way, no way I would do anything like that.’ He is very upset about it, he’s very upset, because he cared a lot.”

Wright’s mom said she believes her son. Moreover, she claims the allegations don’t fit who her son is and likely will be dismissed.

“He loved his students he would never do anything to harm his students. If you had asked any of the students how Mr. Wright has loved them, cared for them and been a good teacher, a good mentor, they would all say he was a great teacher.”

The news of the Champion school teacher’s arrest comes on the heels of another educator-related arrest. In early May, a principal was caught in a vehicle with one of her students in North Palm Beach. Apparently, Krista Morton was busted by police in a parking lot smoking weed. A report said she was “partially-clothed” at the time. Morton was suspended after her arrest.

After Quentin Wright was put into custody of police, he was booked with four counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Hmm, denials of involvement - seems crazy to deny it if he knows there's even just one text as evidence? I'm interested to see if there's evidence of him contacting multiple kids on multiple dates, because it's not completely beyond the realm of possibility that kid's got hold of his ph to fuck him up. That said, there's no shortage of verifiable teacher horror stories, so what's one more. Iguess we'll know which it is soon enough

http://www.inquisitr.com/2107911/que...-storage-room/
    I doubt a kid would give the effort to somehow steal his phone, which I would almost guarantee would have been password locked, and message another kid making arrangements to go bang in a supply closet. If the students knew when the room was going to be totally empty and for how long, why even bother bringing the teacher into the equation? They could have just did whatever and not involved any adults at all.

Was he at least making money from letting them do this? I would so charge to borrow my space to boink....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I doubt a kid would give the effort to somehow steal his phone, which I would almost guarantee would have been password locked, and message another kid making arrangements to go bang in a supply closet. If the students knew when the room was going to be totally empty and for how long, why even bother bringing the teacher into the equation? They could have just did whatever and not involved any adults at all.
    I dunno, though. The idea of a kid snatching his phone to play a prank doesn't seem as implausible as a teacher arranging closet bangtime for 14-year-olds. Some people are pretty careless with their phones. It could have been as simple as he put it in the drawer of his desk and went to the bathroom or something. T

I remember how students used to push the limits with the younger teachers, the ones everyone thought were "cool." They could make jokes that they wouldn't dare say in front of the other teachers, talk a little more candidly around them. Maybe it was just a prank and the one of the kid's mothers just happened to be reading his text messages or something.

Guess we'll see. What a mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I can also see a young & dedicated teacher, worried about kids ending up with babies instead graduating, trying to do something in a school where sex ed, safe sex & planned pregnancy lessons are failing his students.

Described as it is in the article, it sounds terrible for sure, but maybe it was a case of "they're going to do this no matter what we say & do, so the only effective response is to teach responsibility by making a safe place & protection available".

This or a student prank are the best case scenarios. Pretty much every other thread here on teachers says it's probably going to turn out worst case though

I can also see a young & dedicated teacher, worried about kids ending up with babies instead graduating, trying to do something in a school where sex ed, safe sex & planned pregnancy lessons are failing his students.

Described as it is in the article, it sounds terrible for sure, but maybe it was a case of "they're going to do this no matter what we say & do, so the only effective response is to teach responsibility by making a safe place & protection available".

This or a student prank are the best case scenarios. Pretty much every other thread here on teachers says it's probably going to turn out worst case though
    Don't get me wrong, I hope like hell this isn't what it seems to be. I hate to see such a young dude with so much potential squander it because he can't control himself. But even if it was the scenario where he was allowing it as a safer alternative to what they would probably be doing, that is still an awful, reckless, irresponsible thing to do, regardless of his intentions.

Don't get me wrong, I hope like hell this isn't what it seems to be. I hate to see such a young dude with so much potential squander it because he can't control himself. But even if it was the scenario where he was allowing it as a safer alternative to what they would probably be doing, that is still an awful, reckless, irresponsible thing to do, regardless of his intentions.
    Oh, definitely. And I mean, aren't even high school kids we're taking about here. Some of these kids are like two weeks into puberty. Crazy hormones are bad enough, but the idea of a teacher actually facilitating this kind of thing is scary.

So yeah, prank or pervert.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Oh believe me I know, I've got 3 kids right in that age bracket. I'd be livid. If that's what was going on it was a terrible error of judgement. I can't believe someone would risk their career like that no matter how idealistic they might be (then again, university students can be pretty idealistic & he's still in that age group).

Chances are mum just can't accept the truth & she's the last person her son's going to confess to anyway. We see it often enough when a guy's caught on film committing murder. If people can deny evidence like that they'll certainly do it where there is none.

Seriously though, everytime I see an inappropriate teacher story now, I remember that disgusting man who for years played the "blindfold taste test game" with his students & secretly fed them spoonfuls of his own semen.

The "normal" abuse stories just don't seem as shocking anymore.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...olded-students

Right? I remember as a kid reading about how a teacher would rap the kid across the knuckles with a ruler, thinking "Wow, teachers back then were brutal."

Oh believe me I know, I've got 3 kids right in that age bracket. I'd be livid. If that's what was going on it was a terrible error of judgement. I can't believe someone would risk their career like that no matter how idealistic they might be (then again, university students can be pretty idealistic & he's still in that age group).

Chances are mum just can't accept the truth & she's the last person her son's going to confess to anyway. We see it often enough when a guy's caught on film committing murder. If people can deny evidence like that they'll certainly do it where there is none.

Seriously though, everytime I see an inappropriate teacher story now, I remember that disgusting man who for years played the "blindfold taste test game" with his students & secretly fed them spoonfuls of his own semen.

Just thinking about that makes me want to dry heave

I never had any creepy teachers that I can remember, but then again, I only had 3 male teachers the entire time I was in school. My younger sisters had some super creeper teachers though

Deleted
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-24-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Damn, this guy really wanted to be Teacher of the Year!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

My school was rife with them. I had a few run-ins with one, my mate ended up pregnant to his closest friend on the faculty. They were really sly about it all too. The age of consent is 16 in my state - unless the adult is in a position of authority over the younger party in which case it's raised to 17.

Bastard started turning up at my house with flowers on my 17th birthday & would do weird shit like football tackle & wrestle me on my front lawn like a 12 yr old boy with their first crush. My idiot mother thought it was "exciting" that the teacher was chasing after me like a fucking teenager.

The less detail here the better but I ended up quitting his advanced Ancient History class & taking one that was nowhere near as good for my uni applications because I was never sure I actually earned the A+ scores I was getting. I've been trying to find out if he's still teaching because while his mate was totally busted (my friend left in 11th grade when she got pregnant & moved in with him) this other creep was never reported by any of us - & I know there were at least 4 of us because he made sure I saw. Kind of a fuck you for quitting the class I guess.
    Wow. That's crazy. In my school it was usually the other way around, male students hit on and flirted with a few of the female teachers lol

Thread Information