Thread: Larry Bolen (62) was found dead three years after he disappeared

Larry Bolen (62) was found dead three years after he disappeared

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-15-2022 at 01:11 PM.

I bet he is depressed. His identity has been a school teacher. When faced with retirement, maybe he's not happy with his decision. I hope he is found alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    I bet he is depressed. His identity has been a school teacher. When faced with retirement, maybe he's not happy with his decision. I hope he is found alive and well.
    I think you are right on with this. It may not have even been his decision. Forced retirement maybe? I too hope he is found safe and well and is able to enjoy his retirement, not dread it.

Still missing. A bit more information in the article about him stopping for breakfast before disappearing. I hope he's still alive, but he didn't bring meds or cell phone, and abandoned his van. Although he did bring his wallet? Article says that police are watching his credit cards, but I wonder if he carried cash...

I'm glad they finally found him. I worked at the newspaper in Douglasville for many year, and I frequently ate my lunch at the park where his van was parked. Based on where he was found near I-20, it sounds like he walked along Anneewakee Creek from the park. The interstate crosses the creek about a mile east of Highway 5.

He was well-loved. Very sad, but at least his family can lay him to rest now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information